IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

maniac

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Agreed. He is a smart and confident bowler. A match winner, but has been utilized horribly. 

Australia did the same in the World Cup...Nothing gave me the you know whats more than bowling pie throwers like Maxwell and having Zampa bowl 2 overs for 10-12 runs and not bowl his 4!

why was zampa nt playing half tournament he was really gud n the only gud bowler for aus in WC

Last match also got ab n rahul out ,

Had he played all matches pune might have had more than few wins

That's because Dhoni hates Leggies... He was actually forced to select Zampa in the remaining matches because of the injury to the other Ashwin...

Just now, Magneto said:

Real dollars?

Correct. Actually started with $300 in my account, only use it for the IPL. I'm up by a fair bit, usually just go safe early (Kohli top score, etc), then I'll look for value if I have enough in the account. I'm happy to take $700-1000 from where I am. Always like to take a spinner to get 2+ wickets at $10+ as a rough pbet.

2 minutes ago, brendan7 said:

Not the point...ball is turning square, and you don't bowl Zampa for 4...how silly is that!

Dhoni has a mind of his own. Some call he backs his choice like dinda bhatia over what commonsense will say. In other words he has gone old