Sanjay Manjrekar talking about aggresion

11 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

I wasn't against your point. Maybe I should have conveyed it better.

Manjrekar's statements except for point 2 were right. Aggression isn't necessary to compete with Aus but it works for Kohli. Manjrekar also said "Aggression is a by product of high intensity performance. It should never be promoted or encouraged, only understood."

All in all, I don't see much wrong with his tweets. Are we sure he is attacking Kohli here?

He cant directly attack kohli, coz if u attack someone successful ull come across as  foolish . But yea its looks like an indirect remark on Virat approach which u might see getting heavy when things go south for Virat as captain

But again my whole point is not about individual.

It all about creating a perception n telling someone to follow a path. As i mentioned above whats the need of people to focus on dhoni hair or virat tattoo and m giving example of two contrasting personalities who were given feedback on non cricketing reasons.

Again my whole point is if pujara approach work gr8, shudnt tell other approach is wrong.

Specially when its comes from Sanju manju who if like many other Indian cricketers had more aggresive approach n self belief we wud have been a much better side. 

Sanju is an idiot. Every player has his own way of dealing with pressure. Some players like Kohli are in your face and aggressive all the time and that helps them perform better. While some players like Pujara are calm and that helps them with their batting. Nothing wrong with both their approaches as long as that comes naturally and helps them play better.

Every player will have a different trigger point. In school some study well in pursuit of excellence, some for defeating competition because they get a kick out of it... There is no right or wrong way. Pujara does well with focus, Virat does well under provocation and pressure... the immaturity of Manju is not realising that every person has a different route to success. You can climb Everest in four different ways.

20 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Every player will have a different trigger point. In school some study well in pursuit of excellence, some for defeating competition because they get a kick out of it... There is no right or wrong way. Pujara does well with focus, Virat does well under provocation and pressure... the immaturity of Manju is not realising that every person has a different route to success. You can climb Everest in four different ways.

Bang on