Indian media watch thread

Number

^thought these twitter accts are operated by the ministers assistants..
She operates her own account. Sushma Swaraj also does that. Modi also occasionally tweets himself. BTW follow Giriraj Singh - some of his replies to anti BJP journalists and Lalu Yadav etc are hilarious.

namo CheerGirls caught ! desperately tweeting Lies once again . :haha:

Swapan Dasgupta ‏@swapan55 Jun 20 All news channels showing Yoga Day, except India's only taxpayer-funded Left channel : Rajya Sabha TV. Shashi Shekhar @shashidigital If there is no credible explanation for Rajya Sabha TV blackout of Yoga Day then Hamid Ansari should be asked to resign ..
" The event was covered by RSTV in its entirety ..... it did cover the Rajpath event, as well as the Prime Minister’s address. " LINK

man this is just poor journalism. I would not be surprised if Ankit just happened to be somebody from ndtv.... ndtv has had this before with "Fourma" or somebody asking Lagarde a dumb question and Roy making is really apparent that he had picked that question

What The Nation Wants To Know His paternal grandfather, Rajani Kanta Goswami, was a lawyer and Congress leader. His maternal grandfather, Gauri Sankar Bhattacharya, the Leader Of The Opposition in Assam for many years, was a writer and a recipient of the Asam Sahitya Sabha Award. Arnab Goswami’s father is Col Manoranjan, a BJP member who contested the 1998 Lok Sabha Polls as the party’s candidate for the Guwahati Lok Sabha seat in Assam. http://swarajyamag.com/politics/what-the-nation-wants-to-know/ Hmmm.....didn't know that.

Small example of how mainsteam media is filled with shamelessly biased barefaced liars. Who is this Ankit whether he exists or not, no one knows.
Heard there was a circular making it mandatory, but Barkha's defence is ridiculous ps: though the circular was amended to make it optional

man this is just poor journalism. I would not be surprised if Ankit just happened to be somebody from ndtv.... ndtv has had this before with "Fourma" or somebody asking Lagarde a dumb question and Roy making is really apparent that he had picked that question
Just out of curiosity, I read a post of your 10-15 minutes back on the Ram Madhav issue where you were giving him a clean chit because Twitter posts are in personal capacity. Why don't you extend the same courtesy to Barkha Dutt here?

Just out of curiosity' date=' I read a post of your 10-15 minutes back on the Ram Madhav issue where you were giving him a clean chit because Twitter posts are in personal capacity. Why don't you extend the same courtesy to Barkha Dutt here?[/quote'] Barkha's defence of that act is laughable.. ps: atleat Ram Madhav apologised for his actions

Barkha's defence of that act is laughable.. ps: atleat Ram Madhav apologised for his actions
Sure Barkha's defense is laughable. But unless you missed it, the point is about treating tweets selectively on merit depending on who writes them not of the content. PS: Ram Madhav deleted his apology.

Barkha Dutt, a journey from having top and confidential sources in government to relying on some troll tweets to present a news. :haha: To be honest, she seems to be much better jornalist than her opponents, Arnab, Rajdeep and whoever that loud mouth is there on news X. I mostly watch Buck Stops Here during Prime Time.