How much Dhoni mek?

Magneto

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Rofl hahahahaha.

What a :phehe:hyperperbole, drama annd scene after doing all the show above in this thread asking to drop Dhoni. Lol 

Thanks for the laugh :phew:

Um, you have reading disorders? 

I precisely made a thread as a form-check for Dhoni. Read post numbers 1, 6 and 15. See how many times ‘if Dhoni is out of form’ has been stated. Then laugh a little more. Also mek sure you don’t run out of smileys.

Lost your specs? 

Edited by Magneto

13 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Ummm. yes... not very memorable though...

I don't think you have the necessary cultural sophistication to understand the finer nuances of jalebi bai. Or most Bollywood songs for that matter.

Not unexpected for a Pune fan. Always trying to match up to the standards of the big brother MI. A par venu inferiority complex.

PS: I kid

Edited by Mariyam

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Paav is not the same as Paanv

I'd give you a gaali, but you support Pawne. Enough misery for you :giggle:

Pwne will do better than whatever random team you are supporting. Don’t give gaali. I very strict, will get you banned for sure.

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Um, you have reading disorders? 

I precisely made a thread as a form-check for Dhoni. Read post numbers 1, 6 and 15. See how many times ‘if Dhoni is out of form’ has been stated. Then laugh a little more. Also mek sure you don’t run out of smileys.

Lost your specs? 

Lol you have been throwing his average and telling and backing your comments by saying he has poor average only shows that you want him to be dropped. Why otherwise you would want to start the topic then.  Pant can still play as a player like i said and Dhoni too in the same team. 

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't think you have the necessary cultural sophistication to understand the finer nuances of jalebi bai. Or most Bollywood songs for that matter.

Not unexpected for a Pune fan. Always trying to match up to the standards of the big brother MI. A par venu inferiority complex.

PS: I kid

I did try to observe the nuances. But got bored. Wrong actor perhaps.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Lol you have been throwing his average and telling and backing your comments by saying he has poor average only shows that you want him to be dropped. Why otherwise you would want to start the topic then.  Pant can still play as a player like i said and Dhoni too in the same team. 

I threw his average after you said something like 'he must be played no matter what his form is blah blah lol lol’. I started the topic as a performance check. I know you are probably someone who understands a point after 8-10 repetitions, but I am still trying. 

3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Pwne will do better than whatever random team you are supporting. Don’t give gaali. I very strict, will get you banned for sure.

:rofl::rofl:

Dada, address de do. Will send a wooden spoon and a few tissue boxes via Amazon. Zaroorat padegi tujhe aane waale hafton mein.

DHONI is the only cricketer to have the acting head of state comment on his hairdo.

That too an on/off enemy head of state.

Pakistani President/CEO/Army Chief/ Main match fixer/Union Leader Pervez Musharraf commented on Dhoni's hair. You know you are special when the enemy praises you.

For this alone Dhoni should get Padma Vibhushan + Arjuna Award and 5 cr per year from Garnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuy2OLZMasA

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

:rofl::rofl:

Dada, address de do. Will send a wooden spoon and a few tissue boxes via Amazon. Zaroorat padegi tujhe aane waale hafton mein.

Why, you can’t be banned just because you are graphics man? WTF is wrong with ICF nowadays? Everyone’s a mod, everyone’s an admin, everyone some type of chowkidaar. And no one can be banned. 

Much appreciated @ the gesture. But why would anyone shed tears for this circus? I am cool either way - whether Pune ends up in top rope or ends up as the proverbial ‘monkey on the cycle’. 

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I threw his average after you said something like 'he must be played no matter what his form is blah blah lol lol’. I started the topic as a performance check. I know you are probably someone who understands a point after 8-10 repetitions, but I am still trying. 

Lol ya sure, your whole idea was to play Pant ahead of Dhoni as wicket keeper for champions trophy, contrary to what you later said when you quoted me that you are not asking to drop him.

Check your first post. You said we need to put Dhoni's performance under the scanner. That clearly suggests that you were on point askig for him to be be replaced as you always wanted best keeper. And later you backed it up by saying he is losing us the games.

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

DHONI is the only cricketer to have the acting head of state comment on his hairdo.

Pakistani President/CEO/Army Chief/ Main match fixer/Union Leader Pervez Musharraf commented on Dhoni's hair. You know you are special when the enemy praises you.

For this alone Dhoni should get Padma Vibhushan + Arjuna Award and 5 cr per year from Garnier.

Can be given Nishan-e-Pakistan too, but I think he cut his hair next day itself.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Lol ya sure, your whole idea was to play Pant ahead of Dhoni as wicket keeper for champions trophy, contrary to what you later said when you quoted me that you are not asking to drop him.

Check your first post. You said we need to put Dhoni's performance under the scanner. That clearly suggests that you were on point askig for him to be be replaced as you always wanted best keeper. And later you backed it up by saying he is losing us the games.

You are getting there. Slowly. Gradually. At snail’s pace, but surely. Maybe go easy on the lols and you’ll get faster.

I repeat - the idea is to get the best possible candidate for Team India. And so, if, Dhoni’s form is rotten - we should look at a younger guy who is in great form. That also means, that if, Dhoni’s form is good - we should not bother.  Getting easy, or still confused? (I also said in the ‘very first’ post that I ‘hope' Dhoni would do well and come up trumps. Read again?)

3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Why, you can’t be banned just because you are graphics man? WTF is wrong with ICF nowadays? Everyone’s a mod, everyone’s an admin, everyone some type of chowkidaar. And no one can be banned. 

Much appreciated @ the gesture. But why would anyone shed tears for this circus? I am cool either way - whether Pune ends up in top rope or ends up as the proverbial ‘monkey on the cycle’. 

Why do you want me banned? I'm a nice guy. 

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You might enjoy this video

Kammandu from Chandni Chowk :giggle: