Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

28 minutes ago, YCCC said:

I'm more concerned about the batting than the bowling. While yes with a few more senior bowlers (Plunkett, Rashid, Sidebottom, Willey) we would probably have defended 320, the way we batted in the second innings after getting a good first innings lead was really poor. It's been going on for a while now but our bowlers have been able to save us in the past. With injuries and England call ups for our best bowlers it's increasingly difficult. There are no good youngsters coming through to put pressure on our batsmen either. Not going to lie, I'm worried.

I see so beginning of seasons but this year only 14 games instead 16 really hurting team like Yorkshire In Ranking and point race.

Edited by GoodEnough
2 hours ago, GoodEnough said:

I see so beginning of seasons but this year only 14 games instead 16 really hurting team like Yorkshire In Ranking and point race.

Yes we won't win the Championship but I didn't really expect us to this year. Surrey and Middlesex look really strong. I'm more worried about demotion, with 2 teams out of 8 going down. Everyone except Essex look good, even Hampshire who only survived because the ECB screwed Durham over last season. If we stay up and win one of the LO competitions (big ask) I'll be happy!

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Most important game for West Indies ODI cricket in a long time, probably their last game to actually give themselves a chance for direct entry to WC 2019.

Lets go Windies. 

I think fcuks given by Windies is Shoonya.

Just now, BCCI said:

I think fcuks given by Windies is Shoonya.

Na, lot online for them and they care a lot about this. Just look at the celebration after that first game 300 chase. It means a lot to them when they win. Young side who want to change the fortune of their team.

Don't assume and compare it to the attitude of some past players etc. They really want to win this.

They are talented too, all bat with great strike rate and you give them 2-3 series and let them settle down in International cricket, watch out for a good ODI side.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Na, lot online for them and they care a lot about this. Just look at the celebration after that first game 300 chase. It means a lot to them when they win. Young side who want to change the fortune of their team.

Don't assume and compare it to the attitude of some past players etc. They really want to win this.

They are talented too, all bat with great strike rate and you give them 2-3 series and let them settle down in International cricket, watch out for a good ODI side.

I have  my reservations but lets see :hmmm:

Holder seems to have a better technique and temperament  than most of these wi top

order...but then again this is the problem with most minnow sides, give him an opportunity to bat up and 90% chance he will suck as well .

Edited by maniac
22 minutes ago, maniac said:

Holder seems to have a better technique and temperament  than most of these wi top

order...but then again this is the problem with most minnow sides, give him an opportunity to bat up and 90% chance he will suck as well .

Lendl Simmons should be playing and opening with Lewis, together they can bat well in power plays. Windies selectors don't treat Simmons well. 

If Alzarri had played instead of Permaul, Windies win this easy.   Oldies will easily score the 5 RPO against 30 overs of spin.  Unless Hafeez chokes.  Which he will if Malik gets out soon.   Malik the key wicket here - get him with 100+ still left to get, and Windies have a good chance...