Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

19 minutes ago, Bleed-Blue said:

They are also missing Russel, Dwayne Bravo, Darren Bravo, Simmons and Samuels

Doesn't matter. They had Samuels and Simmons in t20 series yet we're barely able to win one match against us. 

We are a better team than Windies simple as that, We thrashed them last year in limited overs as well. 

7 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Doesn't matter. They had Samuels and Simmons in t20 series yet we're barely able to win one match against us. 

We are a better team than Windies simple as that, We thrashed them last year in limited overs as well. 

hahah great achievement no. 8 team :laugh1:

13 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I almost admire the ATG delusion levels in Pak fans.   Huffed and Puffed to beat a weak inexperienced Windies team - take away that obstructed Lewis runout in the 2nd T20 and they tie that series.  In yesterday's "decider" ODI, if that plumb LBW is given, Pak fans and teams were almost guaranteed to lose their sh!t, like their great new "aggressive" captain does, almost every 5 minutes in the game.   And now that they won, the delusion about "I'm the greatest" is back.   Where's that video clip with that prancing skinny boxer?  Feels appropriate.  Only if he started dancing all over again after getting knocked out.

There it is :)

Edited by sandeep
1 hour ago, Asim said:

Shoaib Malik, Man of the match as well as player of the series... a proud moment for sub-continent...

Said it earlier in the game when he had scored 5-10 runs, he was the key wicket in the game.   Pakistan should ideally only play one out of Hafeez and Malik - but problem is "professor" is bowling tight, while Malik is the more reliable bat.   And Gareebon Ka Jadeja  is nowhere near reliable enough for 10 overs.  

I think Pak's best bet for Champion's trophy is the following lineup.  

Azhar Ali

Kamran Akmal

Babar Azam

Shoaib Malik

Sarfraz - batting too high, but TINA factor

*next Afridi* i.e. slogger batsman that can bowl a few overs - i.e. gareebon ka Suresh Raina

Shadab Khan

Sohail Khan

Amir

Hasan Ali / Junaid /  Rumman etc etc.  

But since "next Afridi" is not available at the moment, Hafeez probably slots in at 4, pushing Malik and Sarfraz down  the order, and slowing down the innings just enough to screw things up.  

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, sandeep said:

Said it earlier in the game when he had scored 5-10 runs, he was the key wicket in the game.   Pakistan should ideally only play one out of Hafeez and Malik - but problem is "professor" is bowling tight, while Malik is the more reliable bat.   And Gareebon Ka Jadeja  is nowhere near reliable enough for 10 overs.  

I think Pak's best bet for Champion's trophy is the following lineup.  

Azhar Ali

Kamran Akmal

Babar Azam

Shoaib Malik

Sarfraz - batting too high, but TINA factor

*next Afridi* i.e. slogger batsman that can bowl a few overs - i.e. gareebon ka Suresh Raina

Shadab Khan

Sohail Khan

Amir

Hasan Ali / Junaid /  Rumman etc etc.  

But since "next Afridi" is not available at the moment, Hafeez probably slots in at 4, pushing Malik and Sarfraz down  the order, and slowing down the innings Qjust enough to screw things up.  

Champion trophy is 50/50, do not forget great all rounder M.Hafeez,but Selector HAq will makes some changes as opener still nagging issue.I do not trust Shehzad