MS Dhoni Does Not Need To Prove Anything To Anyone: Shane Warne

velu

MSD is still a damn fine wicketkeeper at IPL level. Even if he is in crap form/is past it (more likely) with the bat, he is still good for a #7 slot in the IPL- traditional of the wicketkeepers anyways. Until his wicketkeeping goes to the craps, i can't entertain ideas of dropping MSD altogether from any format. 

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

MSD is still a damn fine wicketkeeper at IPL level. Even if he is in crap form/is past it (more likely) with the bat, he is still good for a #7 slot in the IPL- traditional of the wicketkeepers anyways. Until his wicketkeeping goes to the craps, i can't entertain ideas of dropping MSD altogether from any format. 

You should post more in the IPL sub forum, easily the most fun and happening of the sections on ICF.

Start by declaring your allegiance here.

17 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Saha and Pant are both better against pace than Dhoni currently and go for catches which Dhoni doesn't even attempt. So I am not sure. However, yes, at IPL level he would walk into a team

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yep, captain cool unable to defend 290 against Bangla must hurt every single Indian fan

not worse considring other player who played similar number of balls unselfishly scored 175 instead of 101 :p:

i still do remeber , whole PP was making fun and were defending that innings for 2/3 months :giggle: