Mohammed Siraj is impressive !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I can see Khejrolia being given a chance and going for 50 runs in 3/4 overs. :fishing:

Not happening bro. We don't hype without any reason. He would be most impressive among all. :yess:

Mumbai Indian talent scout is extremely talented. They picked the right talent Nathu Singh even last year but due to his injury he wasn't available. :agree:

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Not happening bro. We don't hype without any reason. He would be most impressive among all. :yess:

Mumbai Indian talent scout is extremely talented. They picked the right talent Nathu Singh even last year but due to his injury he wasn't available. :agree:

Didn't Aniket go for 55 in a match? :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Aniket is a long format bowler as of now, even in domestics he has been impressive only in longer format. Guys who did well in domestics limited overs are likes of Thampi, Khejroliya, Nathu Singh, etc.

Siraj is the only one who has done decently in all formats. But it's been just a year, so we should see how he does next season as well. Definitely has the tools to be a top notch fast bowler though.

Edited by Forever Indian

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

Aniket is a long format bowler as of now, even in domestics he has been impressive only in longer format. Guys who did well in domestics limited overs are likes of Thampi, Khejroliya, Nathu Singh, etc.

These guys are all developing. They’ll have their good days and bad. Not ruling out anyone. Just saying that ICF may have a hype-hype-KLPD.

3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

He isn't in Mumbai Indians. We are the best and pick best of the best young talents.:adore:

Aniket was expensive even before IPL. Aniket is suited for test format. His only USP is bouncer which isn't sufficient enough.

Khejrolia on the other hand is economical on batting pitches as well as wicket taking though this is based on small sample set.

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

He isn't in Mumbai Indians. We are the best and pick best of the best young talents.:adore:

Aniket was expensive even before IPL. Aniket is suited for test format. His only USP is bouncer which isn't sufficient enough.

Khejrolia on the other hand is economical on batting pitches as well as wicket taking though this is based on small sample set.

Wanted to pull out his stats but he hasn’t played a single tT20 match yet. :rofl:

Checked out his first and last LOI match, went for more than 60 in both.

He is proper ICF KLPD material it seems. :fishing:

Edited by Magneto

These guys are all developing. They’ll have their good days and bad. Not ruling out anyone. Just saying that ICF may have a hype-hype-KLPD.

What Hype? The same thing was said for Bhumrah too when MI first selected him... Now he's become a top class limited overs bowlers...

Don't just criticise for the sake of it... MI never spends money on players who don't have potentials.. They are proper Gujju-Marwari Businessmen (pardon my blatant generalisation, but you know what I mean) in buying players...

We are asking for at least few chances for not only him but other players sitting on MI bench... :dontknow:

9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Wanted to pull out his stats but he hasn’t played a single tT20 match yet. :rofl:

Checked out his first and last LOI match, went for more than 60 in both.

He is proper ICF KLPD material it seems. :fishing:

He was the only shining light in Delhi's Vijay Hazare campaign this season taking 13 wickets in 5 games.

Lol, full-on attack by Khejroliya fans. 

17 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

and he had 3 catches dropped of him in the same match. 

Catches are being dropped in every match. Doesn’t mean he has to get clobbered if that happens. Even Dinda had 2 catches dropped when he got smacked for > 50. Catch excuse is redundant. :bandit:

15 minutes ago, Pollack said:

wtsh1d.jpg

Share his T20 stats please. :rofl:

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

What Hype? The same thing was said for Bhumrah too when MI first selected him... Now he's become a top class limited overs bowlers...

Don't just criticise for the sake of it... MI never spends money on players who don't have potentials.. They are proper Gujju-Marwari Businessmen (pardon my blatant generalisation, but you know what I mean) in buying players...

We are asking for at least few chances for not only him but other players sitting on MI bench... :dontknow:

Where have I criticised him? All I am saying that he can get clobbered and give you a KLPD. Are you saying that he is so great that cannot even get clobbered? Did you even seen him bowling before jumping onto the hype bandwagon?

15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He was the only shining light in Delhi's Vijay Hazare campaign this season taking 13 wickets in 5 games.

Yes, he did well. Shows he has potential. But doesn’t mean that he cannot get clobbered in a few IPL games. When seasoned veterans are bleeding, new guys can get smacked too. So let him learn from it, rather than hyping him to heavens. I am not bashing him, but commenting on the ICF hype machine. 

Just now, asterix said:

^ Any bowler can get clobbered in T20 if that's the only issue bothering you?

The other day Bhuvi too got clobbered...

Other than getting clobbered, what's you other point of contention?

Want to see the faces of the hype-dragon when that happens. :giggle:

Want to see the faces of the hype-dragon when that happens. :giggle:

You're trying hard... :giggle:

By your logic Bhumrah too is hype as he was clobbered in the past...

Don't even talk of Styen in T20 matches... Rabada getting clobbered... all these are hyped according to you..,

:mi: already has got 3 out n out pace bowlers ..  malinga , big mac and bumrah .. they got pandya and to some extent pollard as well .. unless they rest some players , this kejri guy wont play 

:mi: already has got 3 out n out pace bowlers ..  malinga , big mac and bumrah .. they got pandya and to some extent pollard as well .. unless they rest some players , this kejri guy wont play 

Yes. But you must agree that MI is a great academy for talented players to hone their skills. Most of the teams now boast and depend on MI Academy players... it's a great stepping stone (if you get chance to play) for a long and fruitful IPLCareer... :nice:

59 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Lol, full-on attack by Khejroliya fans. 

Catches are being dropped in every match. Doesn’t mean he has to get clobbered if that happens. Even Dinda had 2 catches dropped when he got smacked for > 50. Catch excuse is redundant. :bandit:

Share his T20 stats please. :rofl:

Where have I criticised him? All I am saying that he can get clobbered and give you a KLPD. Are you saying that he is so great that cannot even get clobbered? Did you even seen him bowling before jumping onto the hype bandwagon?

Yes, he did well. Shows he has potential. But doesn’t mean that he cannot get clobbered in a few IPL games. When seasoned veterans are bleeding, new guys can get smacked too. So let him learn from it, rather than hyping him to heavens. I am not bashing him, but commenting on the ICF hype machine. 

who is saying he cannot get clobbered? He will be for sure. It is T20. Bowlers bowl to be clobbered here.

22 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes. But you must agree that MI is a great academy for talented players to hone their skills. Most of the teams now boast and depend on MI Academy players... it's a great stepping stone (if you get chance to play) for a long and fruitful IPLCareer... :nice:

poaching :phehe: