Pak ambushes and mutilates 2 Indian soldiers

narenpande1

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

TBH, When it comes to Kashmir, Right or wrong, Modi is a failure.

There is absolutely no need to wait till RS majority. Modi team should attempt to repeal Article 370. Not later date. Now. Lets see who opposes it. Mamata, Lalu, Rahul, Captain Amrinder, Siddaramaiah,Palaniswami,Yechury? Whooo? Lets see colurs of every one.

Nice suggestion. I suggest mail the idea to PMO office and on PM twitter handle. 

11 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Nice suggestion. I suggest mail the idea to PMO office and on PM twitter handle. 

Not on twitter. But honestly even if they loose in parliament, it will expose every party

14 hours ago, mishra said:

TBH, When it comes to Kashmir, Right or wrong, Modi is a failure.

There is absolutely no need to wait till RS majority. Modi team should attempt to repeal Article 370. Not later date. Now. Lets see who opposes it. Mamata, Lalu, Rahul, Captain Amrinder, Siddaramaiah,Palaniswami,Yechury? Whooo? Lets see colurs of every one.

Bhai, you are very knowledgeable and know the type of treacherous ecosystem Congress has cultivated over the years. They have sleeper cells in every major institution of the country, including our armed forces.

If they can support useless people like Kanhaiya and Umer Khalid when they call for India's secession, then I can you guarantee you that they will do anything to stall the resolution of this issue. I mean, check the pic below:

5299710454_6b33d77ffc.jpg

You seriously think these fellows will let NaMo get credit for ending the Kashmir violence? I don't. 

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Any response from the government. Generally they have been known to send milk quickly in railways on a tweet. 4 more have died after you reached out to PMO, so I am hoping govt shows some urgency on your suggestion.

Look at previous post of @jalebi_bhai I am not convinced with that. But to me, what his comments have shown that there is is a lot of Blind spot on the issue.

Who knows what GoI (Intentionally refraining from term "Modi Government" as GoI must have 10+ Year long plan)  is planning. The infiltratuion bids has massively increased. Surely Pak has some intelligence and responding to GoI designs. What is that design? We dont know. But I trust the present  Government

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Look at previous post of @jalebi_bhai I am not convinced with that. But to me, what his comments have shown that there is is a lot of Blind spot on the issue.

Who knows what GoI (Intentionally refraining from term "Modi Government" as GoI must have 10+ Year long plan)  is planning. The infiltratuion bids has massively increased. Surely Pak has some intelligence and responding to GoI designs. What is that design? We dont know. But I trust the present  Government

So basically no response. Do you want to try twitter handle by PMO. In railways ministry one gets milk on tweeting.