Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

Next time, pay more attention to the game going on rather than having your eyes glued to the speed gun. Defending any total in T20s is very difficult. All bowlers get smashed around. Your pace spearheads Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron get smashed around much more than Sandeep Sharma or Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Watch the yorkers he bowled in the final over that gave nothing much away. 

First you guys said he cannot bowl death overs. Now, he bowls a top death over, so now you pick something else. Lets see if you can even answer some basic questions on performances that matter:

1. Rank these IPL bowlers in order of their overall IPL Economy Rate (from best to worst)

A. Bhuvneshwar Kumar

B. Umesh Yadav

C. Varun Aaron

D. Sandeep Sharma

2. Rank these IPL bowlers in order of their overall IPL Bowling Average (from best to worst)

A. Bhuvneshwar Kumar

B. Umesh Yadav

C. Varun Aaron

D. Sandeep Sharma

First of all keep your hate for genuine pacers like ummi and Aron in your pocket secondly pace is pace it can rattle the best in the business having said that no body has denied the fact including me that pace is not only ingredients for success.

Unfortunately for you selectors don't rate pacers based on IPL stats and likely so IPL tamasha shouldn't be count, most satisfying thing is shardul thakur was chosen as a stand by over sandip for CT,

The era of dibbly dobblies like sandip was long vanished

And yea speed guns are there to provide us the idea of the bowler and his feeling, what's his rhythm etc. So keep you're blind hatred towards speed gun in you're pocket if you're not interested in then please move on nobody cares

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

First of all keep your hate for genuine pacers like ummi and Aron in your pocket secondly pace is pace it can rattle the best in the business having said that no body has denied the fact including me that pace is not only ingredients for success.

Unfortunately for you selectors don't rate pacers based on IPL stats and likely so IPL tamasha shouldn't be count, most satisfying thing is shardul thakur was chosen as a stand by over sandip for CT,

The era of dibbly dobblies like sandip was long vanished emoji106.png

And yea speed guns are there to provide us the idea of the bowler and his feeling, what's his rhythm etc. So keep you're blind hatred towards speed gun in you're pocket if you're not interested in then please move on nobody cares

So I take it that you could not answer a simple question on the two most important parameters that an LOI bowler is judged on?

So I take it that you could not answer a simple question on the two most important parameters that an LOI bowler is judged on?

selectors are better judges then me that's why they chose thakur over sandip as a stand by, that indeed proves my point that IPL stats in which sandip is far ahead then thakur don't count isn't it???????

https://www.crictracker.com/msk-prasad-declares-identification-15-bowlers-future/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5150578917

MSK Prasad, the senior National selection committee chairman declared on Wednesday that 15 medium pacers have been identified for the future and the exposure tours which are scheduled to benefit them are to begin with the India ‘A’ fixtures in the coming months.The future of Indian bowling surely looks bright with these fifteen talented young bowlers identified. According to MSK Prasad, all the bowlers are bowling at a pace of 140 km/h and are expected to give a tough fight to the existing bunch of Indian bowlers for a spot in the team.At the inauguration of a sports boutique, MSK Prasad quoted the Sportstar “All are clocking 140 plus and have the wherewithal to shine as frontline bowlers. This lot will give a serious fight to the existing bunch”

Sandeep might or might not be international standard but any team and any captain would rather have an accurate bowler who swings the ball both ways like him rather than a run leaking machine who gets smashed match after match like Aaron. 

Varun Aaron is a crap bowler, even our selectors have shoved him out of their radars 

10 hours ago, renjith said:

He looks like a part time bowler. Even associate nations have better quality bowlers. Can't think about these kind of bowlers opening for India. 

That is stretching a bit too far in being dismissive. I guess Vinay Kumar has screwed people's perception of swing reliant trundlers.That is unfair. Each bowler is different. Some are intelligent others just bowl to their own strengths.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

That is stretching a bit too far in being dismissive. I guess Vinay Kumar has screwed people's perception of swing reliant trundlers.That is unfair. Each bowler is different. Some are intelligent others just bowl to their own strengths.

Same can be said about Aaron.....everything related to pace is coming to one stop aaron

None of us are not even saying pick aaron.......still all i read pace means aaron. 

No we are demanding bowlers with a skill set in the day n age of flat decks , big bats, small boundaries n innovation. Pace is one of the skill set but not the only skill set 

13 hours ago, speedheat said:

selectors are better judges then me that's why they chose thakur over sandip as a stand by, that indeed proves my point that IPL stats in which sandip is far ahead then thakur don't count isn't it???????

And where did I say that Thakur does not deserve his chance? Read my posts on Thakur in the past before passing off judgement. Likewise read my posts on Thampi as well, who I think can develop into a good bowler. I have no problems trying new pacers and giving them a chance to succeed. 

What I am speaking against is giving tried and tested failures repeated chances despite failing repeatedly over long periods of time.

Since 2008 we have been hearing that Ishant Sharma is just plain unlucky and one day he is going to get bagful of wickets because he is phasshhhtt and tallllllll. It is 2017 and nothing has changed. Ishant Sharma is still unlucky, gets odd wicket here and there and still gets smashed around in limited overs cricket.

Varun Aaron and Unesh Yadav have both been given plenty of chances in LOIs and have failed on most occassions. It is better to try newer players than regurgitating the same expecting that one day they will become "lucky" . 

And where did I say that Thakur does not deserve his chance? Read my posts on Thakur in the past before passing off judgement. Likewise read my posts on Thampi as well, who I think can develop into a good bowler. I have no problems trying new pacers and giving them a chance to succeed. 

What I am speaking against is giving tried and tested failures repeated chances despite failing repeatedly over long periods of time.

Since 2008 we have been hearing that Ishant Sharma is just plain unlucky and one day he is going to get bagful of wickets because he is phasshhhtt and tallllllll. It is 2017 and nothing has changed. Ishant Sharma is still unlucky, gets odd wicket here and there and still gets smashed around in limited overs cricket.

Varun Aaron and Unesh Yadav have both been given plenty of chances in LOIs and have failed on most occassions. It is better to try newer players than regurgitating the same expecting that one day they will become "lucky" . 

How many matches did Aron played to judge him??? Dont make his injuries a means to judge him , thing about genuine pacers are that they tend to get injured as they try their heart out for the country, and umesh has actually had performed he was our highest wicket taker for 2015wc was instrumental in winning us 2013 CT is stud in test matches and has knack of picking up crucial wickets so umesh is ok Fair enough you want to give chances to new one but at that pace sandip will only be club level bowler, its nice to see selector chose thakur who has more skill sets and pace without blindly following his IPL stats, and that is the reason I am asking you that your obsession of stats, num, marksheet ets should stop.

Just now, speedheat said:

How many matches did Aron played to judge him??? Dont make his injuries a means to judge him , thing about genuine pacers are that they tend to get injured as they try their heart out for the country, and umesh has actually had performed he was our highest wicket taker for 2015wc was instrumental in winning us 2013 CT is stud in test matches and has knack of picking up crucial wickets so umesh is ok Fair enough you want to give chances to new one but at that pace sandip will only be club level bowler, its nice to see selector chose thakur who has more skill sets and pace without blindly following his IPL stats, and that is the reason I am asking you that your obsession of stats, num, marksheet ets should stop.

So now are you suggesting folks like Sandeep don't try their heart out and give it their all? Are you suggesting that speed is the basis to judge who "try their heart out"? I've heard plenty of illogical rationale but to suggest players such as Sandeep don't give their all and are "club level" bowlers despite evidence to the contrary is a new low.

Sandeep has outbowled and out-performed the "try their heart" out everytime and consistently over the last few years. Maybe Sandeep's the one "trying his heart out" :hmmm: 

So now are you suggesting folks like Sandeep don't try their heart out and give it their all? Are you suggesting that speed is the basis to judge who "try their heart out"? I've heard plenty of illogical rationale but to suggest players such as Sandeep don't give their all and are "club level" bowlers despite evidence to the contrary is a new low.

Sandeep has outbowled and out-performed the "try their heart" out everytime and consistently over the last few years. Maybe Sandeep's the one "trying his heart out" :hmmm: 

Sandip, is a club level bowler dude that's not myth that's the fact, stats performance is good but his skill sets are at down word side that's why he isn't preferred and thakur is chosen as stand By, sandip has worked hard and should be given atleast two full flash series against zim, ire, or may be Bangladesh to judge him I am not against that.

33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sandip, is a club level bowler dude that's not myth that's the fact, stats performance is good but his skill sets are at down word side that's why he isn't preferred and thakur is chosen as stand By, sandip has worked hard and should be given atleast two full flash series against zim, ire, or may be Bangladesh to judge him I am not against that.

Fact on what basis? On the same basis on which you questioned his and other players' character and commitment coz according to you he doesn't "try his heart out"?

This is termed as being one eyed, biased and blind hatred for a player, not fact. Earlier it was supposed to be lack of height or lack of pace but now suggesting lack of heart shows the sort of person you are - a hater who would stoop to any level to undermine a player and making unfounded allegations on a player's character.

So England opening bowling is Mills, Woakes,Stokes,Wood

Aus with Starc,Hazelwood and Cummins

Pak with Amir,Riaz and Hassan Ali

Nzl with Boult,Southee'Mcleneghan,and Milne

SA with Morkel,Rabada,Steyn,Morris

Even WI with Gabriel, Joseph and Cummins

with Holder and Brathwaite

India with Sandeep Sharma in it....scary thought  

^ every bowler I mentioned above can hit 140Ks

the ones like Brathwaite and Holder have batting ability 

Southee is a left armer who gets bounce and an awkward angle and bowls at 135ks

where is a spot for Sandeep Sharma's of the world

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

It's not the speed but performance which counts. If Sandeep can keep the RR down and pick up wkts then why not. There are numerous ways to skin the cat and just coz Sandeep's method is diffecrent, though effective, shouldn't be held against him.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Left armer? :hmmm:

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

LOL! Yeah, Average, Economy Rate are useless stats. Only speed gun ratings matter. Speed gun ratings win matches, wickets don't, keeping runs down don't. Thank you for opening my eyes.

LOL! Yeah, Average, Economy Rate are useless stats. Only speed gun ratings matter. Speed gun ratings win matches, wickets don't, keeping runs down don't. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Sandip had better eco. rate,averg. Then thakur but has less speeds but still he is ignored and thakur is preferred.

Fact on what basis? On the same basis on which you questioned his and other players' character and commitment coz according to you he doesn't "try his heart out"?

This is termed as being one eyed, biased and blind hatred for a player, not fact. Earlier it was supposed to be lack of height or lack of pace but now suggesting lack of heart shows the sort of person you are - a hater who would stoop to any level to undermine a player and making unfounded allegations on a player's character.

Lol just chill, let him increase his height first then we will select him (bornvita,complain)

Yes he is not trying hard because he is the same bowler which I saw in u19 some 5 years ago

No improvement in pace

No improvement in seam position

No improvement in his hit the deck ability

No improvement in his death bowling

No improvement in his height.... Ohh wait, oops sorry pardon me

Just chill fella sandip is good and his selection is due somewhere in t20, but Odis and tests are still far away.