Can Mumbai go 0-4 against Dhoni this season?

Ultimate_Game

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

All we saw was Dhoni laying down the hammer in another must win match :sad: 

I'm sure you can come up with some "complicated" stats to prove how the real difference was Rahane's innings or that Tiwary was the real match winner :agree: 

And I'm even more sure your "complicated stats" prove that a guy with nearly 10K runs averaging 51 across 300 games is a pretty average player :phehe: 

Again no substance, same old repeated lines, who said dhoni is an average player? Straw manning  my argument, you said dhoni steps up his game in pressure must win matches, I just showed you that is not true in international cricket at least but for simplistic minds like you even sanga must be the greatest test batsman in the last 30 years due his average :giggle:

Just now, kira said:

Again no substance, same old repeated lines, who said dhoni is an average player? Straw manning  my argument, you said dhoni steps up his game in pressure must win matches, I just showed you that is not true in international cricket at least but for simplistic minds like you even sanga must be the greatest test batsman in the last 30 years due his average :giggle:

Fine. Dhoni doesn't do much at intl level and doesn't have it in him to raise his game in crunch games. If that makes you happy, I'm all for it :agree: 

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

Fine. Dhoni doesn't do much at intl level and doesn't have it in him to raise his game in crunch games. If that makes you happy, I'm all for it :agree: 

Finally we are on the same page :aha:

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Finally we are on the same page :aha:

I'm just glad to see you happy once again after today's match :icflove: 

If you say Beckham was a better player than Maradona or that Pele was ordinary, I'll agree with those statements as well :agree: 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I'm just glad to see you happy once again after today's match :icflove: 

If you say Beckham was a better player than Maradona or that Pele was ordinary, I'll agree with those statements as well :agree: 

Nope, I'll only be happy if you agree to logical and evidence  backed statements :aha:

9 hours ago, Viper said:

Muahahahahhahahaha

9 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

The funny part is that every beating is actually a lot worse than the previous one :giggle: 

And the last two came when there's no Stokes and Tahir :hysterical: 

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: lol chamchas owned badly, remember my words :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

On 5/17/2017 at 0:04 AM, kira said:

Sau Sunar Ki ek Lohar Ki, They'll win the one that matters, that 1 win will be far far greater than those 3 losses :aha:

10 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

The funny part is that every beating is actually a lot worse than the previous one :giggle: 

And the last two came when there's no Stokes and Tahir :hysterical: 

You seem a very good poster here on ICF and I respect most of the points you give.

But you cannot have been more mistaken and more pawned than this thread....

11 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Apparently Mumbai can go 0-4 against Dhoni in a single season :hysterical: :giggle:

They really are spooked by Dhoni :cantstop: 

:giggle:

On 2017-05-16 at 2:27 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

After coming up short 3 times in a single season against the champion Dhoni's team, can Mumbai lose 4th one as well in the same season? Personally I don't think so as I expect SRH to steamroll over the Mumbai team :giggle:headed by Warner and Bhuvi. Or Gambhir will school Rohit in the art of captaincy:giggle:. So the chances are quite small of Mumbai getting one more beat down at the hands of Dhoni :giggle:but anything's possible.

What do you folks think?

I personally respect Dhoni a lot and he is much better role-model than most people including Rohit Sharma (who unforutnately is perhaps an example of how you should not miss reaching expectations) but Rohit has his wood over Dhoni in all IPL finals so far!!!