Real Captain , Coach and manager of RPS !!!

velu

46 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

:giggle: 

LMAO this coming from fans of a captain who couldnt defend 290 against Bangla and his fans blame one inning to feel better. And such a shameless troll who is banned from all forums but still decides to show his pathetic face here as poor Dhoni fans need his support

Sorry quoting you as the poor troll is blocked by me

3 minutes ago, New guy said:

LMAO this coming from fans of a captain who couldnt defend 290 against Bangla and his fans blame one inning to feel better. And such a shameless troll who is banned from all forums but still decides to show his pathetic face here as poor Dhoni fans need his support

Sorry quoting you as the poor troll is blocked by me

It was a 320 pitch but one guy put his self interest over the interests of the team. Took 147 deliveries to score his "maha shatak" whereas rest of the team scored 180 odd in remaining 150 deliveries. But he did reach his 100 though :two_thumbs_up: 

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

It was a 320 pitch but one guy put his self interest over the interests of the team. Took 147 deliveries to score his "maha shatak" whereas rest of the team scored 180 odd in remaining 150 deliveries. But he did reach his 100 though :two_thumbs_up: 

its funny coming from a the fan of a player who took 135 odd balls to score a century but other UNSELFISH player scored 175 runs instead 100 against the same team in the same stadium :rotfl:

these same blind fans will defend that players IPL century too , where he scored a single of the jucy fulltoss to reach his ton :rotfl:

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

when the UNSELFISH player scored a ton we scored 370 .. when the SELFISH player scored a ton we scored 289 :mad:

in both the games opposition more or less scored the same number of runs when chasing 

21 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/top-stories/ipl-2017-invisible-captain-dhoni-behind-rising-pune-supergiants-rise/articleshow/58718027.cms

Ben Stokes, RPS' talismanic all-rounder, who pocketed three man-of-the-match awards, before leaving for national duty in England, while speaking to The Telegraph stressed on the value of Dhoni in the RPS side and even noted how he is always ready to give people advice be it day or night. Says Stokes, "In the hotel, MS keeps his door open and anybody can go in. He's been very accommodating. On the field, MS epitomizes calmness and, from a cricketing point of view, has the best angle in terms of field placements. Obviously, Steve's the captain, but he's aware that MS has the best angle and, so, has worked with him in setting fields."

RPS batsman Manoj Tiwary, who top-scored in the first Qualifier against MI with 58 also stated how valuable Dhoni's contribution has been in the franchise's rise. "Obviously, Smith has been nominated as a captain, but he does not completely know the Indian domestic players and other teams as well, so Mahi bhai has been supporting him very well. It is evident on the field that Dhoni is the one who maneuvers the field and keeps the players in the right position. It allows Smith to be completely focused on bowling changes. He has too much on his plate anyway and hence Mahi bhai guides each and every player to stand in the correct positions."

Krishna and his disciples... :hail::hail::hail: 

19 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

147 deliveries for 114. And Kohli and Gambhir both struggled on same pitch and scored slower. But don't let that stop you

You do realize it was Bangla in 2011? You need 320 against Bangla to defend? For best captain ever who chokes teams? Yeah right

For the record :-

Aganist the same team in the same pitch .. sehwag scored 175 of 138 or 139 balls .. viru bahi scored 75 more runs than this SPECIAL playa :p:

In reply BD scored more or less the same runs ..

If someone has some basic reading , arithmatic and logical comprehension skills , they dont need any expalnation here !!!

16 minutes ago, New guy said:

147 deliveries for 114. And Kohli and Gambhir both struggled on same pitch and scored slower. But don't let that stop you

You do realize it was Bangla in 2011? You need 320 against Bangla to defend? For best captain ever who chokes teams? Yeah right

You do realize there's a difference between someone struggling and someone intentionally putting their personal targets ahead of the team? I can understand batsmen struggling and that happens all the time. But the point is that Tendulkar wasn't struggling at all. He was in 80s in 90 or 100 odd deliveries and wasn't troubled at all. And then he stalled going for his 100 and it cost the team big time.

The point is not whether 280 was enough or not, the point is that a player deemed his personal milestone over team's best interests but obviously you won't see it at all coz as I mentioned earlier it was the 'maha shatak' and who cares about the team!

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You do realize there's a difference between someone struggling and someone intentionally putting their personal targets ahead of the team? I can understand batsmen struggling and that happens all the time. But the point is that Tendulkar wasn't struggling at all. He was in 80s in 90 or 100 odd deliveries and wasn't troubled at all. And then he stalled going for his 100 and it cost the team big time.

The point is not whether 280 was enough or not, the point is that a player deemed his personal milestone over team's best interests but obviously you won't see it at all coz as I mentioned earlier it was the 'maha shatak' and who cares about the team!

Stems from Mumbai school of "khadoos" batting - protect your wicket and your score.

Gavaskar and Shastri have been guilty of that as well.

4 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

50(63)

75(94) -> took 31 balls to score 25

90(124) -> took 30 balls to score 15

100(138) -> took 14 balls to score 10

in short took 44 balls to reach 75 to 100 :p:

13 minutes ago, velu said:

50(63)

75(94) -> took 31 balls to score 25

90(124) -> took 30 balls to score 15

100(138) -> took 14 balls to score 10

in short took 44 balls to reach 75 to 100 :p:

New guy is missing the point that it's not whether 280 is supposed to be enough or 260 should be sufficient. The point is that you do your best to get as big a score as possible. You want to finish off the opponent when you have the chance. If a team is 320/3 after say 44 overs then ending with 350 will be a let down even though 350 should be enough. You can't treat intl matches for your own personal objectives at the detriment of your team. Plus cricket is a funny game where even 434 was chased - all it requires is one fluke innings.

And secondly who was Tendulkar to determine that 280 will be enough so let me not try to score more and focus on my 100? This is the sort of thinking and attitude coz of which India has underachieved in cricket and why a team like Aus is so good. I don't think you will ever see an Aussie player play an innings like that where personal goals are put ahead of the team.

This is why I love Kohli coz you can see all it matters to him is his team winning. That's all what matters. Averages, 100s and rest of the stats are meaningless if the team doesn't win. That's the reason my siggy is all about trophies and not individual players or stats coz it's all about Team India. 

Edited by Ultimate_Game