Peacock National Bird as it is Celibate: Judge Who Wants Cow as National Animal Debayan Roy

Singh bling

10 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Not sure what that incoherent response is supposed to mean. Are you asking me how the government would react to some clownish judge patronized by the previous congress regime? They don't need to react at all. Stupidity is not a ground of dismissal.

Stupidity should be a ground for demotion at the least. I was hoping ache din will have good judges

38 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Aww, makes my heart palpitate when I read of such hopes.

Unfortunately, you have just revealed yourself as the ignorant buffoon I suspected you were. You see, the executive government has NO power to dismiss a sitting HC judge. Also, there is no provision for 'demotion', this isn't a low grade pvt job where you may have experienced demotion.

Even if there were a case for demotion, and if the government were to take such a step, the same people who 'hoped for achhe din' would squeal like a stuck pig about fascist government destroying our institutions. I've now given you enough attention. Come back tomorrow.

Fine. Should we hope for achche din or not?

41 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Aww, makes my heart palpitate when I read of such hopes.

Unfortunately, you have just revealed yourself as the ignorant buffoon I suspected you were. You see, the executive government has NO power to dismiss a sitting HC judge. Also, there is no provision for 'demotion', this isn't a low grade pvt job where you may have experienced demotion.

Even if there were a case for demotion, and if the government were to take such a step, the same people who 'hoped for achhe din' would squeal like a stuck pig about fascist government destroying our institutions. I've now given you enough attention. Come back tomorrow.

By the way, someone should share the procedure of a high court judge removal. I think LS and RS can propose a motion to do so

So does OP have a problem with Christian or Muslim judges? Christians believe that Jesus was born of a virgin birth ie no sex. Muslims believe that the Prophet flew to the moon on a horse and split the moon in two. 

If you don't why the hypocrisy? 

If you do, why were you silent when Christians or Muslims were appointed judges. 

Are you planning on disqualifying judges based on their beliefs, retarded or otherwise, or are you trying to single out some random Hindu judge for some other reason?

If you want to make people with only scientifically verifiable beliefs as judges, then there will be only a handful of people in the entire country who would qualify to be judges. 

28 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

So does OP have a problem with Christian or Muslim judges? Christians believe that Jesus was born of a virgin birth ie no sex. Muslims believe that the Prophet flew to the moon on a horse and split the moon in two. 

If you don't why the hypocrisy? 

If you do, why were you silent when Christians or Muslims were appointed judges. 

Are you planning on disqualifying judges based on their beliefs, retarded or otherwise, or are you trying to single out some random Hindu judge for some other reason?

If you want to make people with only scientifically verifiable beliefs as judges, then there will be only a handful of people in the entire country who would qualify to be judges. 

Because this isn't about Hinduism, this is about a judge being a duffer and being basic biology fail.

Him being hindu has nothing to do with the criticism he is getting.