Suddenly Virat turning from wonder boy to supervillain

SK_IH

2 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

If India survived Kapil Dev , Sachin post retirement , It will survive Kohli too , no player is bigger than the game.

There's always people willing to replace you

Waise bhi world event final me kya teer maara hai ?

2011 final -won due to Gauti & MSD.

2013 final  - Ishant(Fluke) & spinners 

2015-   Flop in SF

2016 WT 20 SF -   Flop

2017 CT Final - Flop

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Who do you think would replace Virat Kohli?

i didn't think we would ever be able to replace sachin and rahul but we found virat. I truly believe somewhere in India right now there is a 15-16 yr old kid who in a few yrs will make us forget Kohli. 

34 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Who do you think would replace Virat Kohli?

Tough question. But just like no one expected Sarfaraz to be the captain with Malik , Hafeez , Shehzad and Akman brothers -  May need a brave choice -   Dhawan / Gambhir / or groom someone for that role. 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Why is there deliberate attempt to club together Kumble-kohli saga and CT final failure?

Yet again Kohli is criticised for his issue with coach and way it was handled due to Kohli's immaturity. Aren't these the same guys who were responsible for sacking of Harsha Bhogle for trivial issues? 

No.

But it's easy for BCCI babus to put the blame on the players .The obvious  nexus of Manohar gang.

Board officials informed that Bhogle had an angry exchange with a cricket official at the venue as he wanted him to open the door, and this reached the Nagpur-based BCCI president Shashank Manohar. Those in the know said this incident was the trigger that resulted in Bhogle losing out. 

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report-harsha-bhogle-bcci-commentary-ipl-2016-shashank-manohar-2200321

Edited by BeautifulGame
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Absolutely getting pathetic lows 

Same case was with dhoni

I wasnt at ICF during previous captains , but the way it has been m sure even they wud have been equally hated

I will tell you.

Ganguly was hated a lot but that time forums were big but not that big.

However, Dhoni after 0-8 result in 2011 was criticized a lot. In fact the most till now, he has been lambasted since then. 

Its a cycle, every captain has to go through.

Remeber that commercial from few years back where kids are playing and are singing "Yeh India ka cricket hai" lyrics had "out houe..toh pade gaali." All done by kids.

Thats how it is in reality.

I mean if the greatest like Tendulkar is criticized like crazy by our country and is even booed by certain people on the ground, then some group of people criticizing these captains is no big deal to me now. That is how Itry to tell myself and accept it and move on. I am very used to seeing it even though I try my best to defend all the captains.

Its a cycle and will continue.

"Yeh India ka cricket hai."

5 hours ago, SK_IH said:

i am a fan of virat but you cannot defend the mistakes he made

Nah, after some introspection you'll probably find that you fall into one of my two listed categories. Virat Kohli's captaincy record so far is amazing. It'd be like Jamaicans 'genuinely' criticising usain bolt. 

It actually highlights why India is still emotionally backward as a society.

we got a captain- 

who has revolutionised fielding and fitness standards 

chanhed attitude of Indian cricket hierarchy towards fast bowlers 

Has an excellent record so far and his team have broke multiple records in test cricket 

has returned test cricket to the primacy in India 

represnts the country globally and brings honour to Indians worldwide eg harry Kane tweet 

and Indians are just lining up to bring him down? 

Once we learn as a society to work towards our benefit and against our petty emotional grudges- then our country will truly flourish. Until then God help us. 

Look ott stuff 

yuvraj sparkled against England and has decent ct . Fair pick imo . Moving forward and planning for 2019 wc should yuvraj be there ? No ? Will he ? Imo no he will be dropped . All this kohli mate stuff is silly .

shoudl dhoni been in ct team ? No ? But then pant not groomed yet so maybe ct was too early . Shoudl dhoni play now ? No ? Will he be in wc 2019 ? Yes but why ? Nothing to do with kohli as superstar in India and we know how they indulged 

ashwin kohli mate so why in ct ? O please seen as one of best spinners in the world . Is under performing in odi ? Yes . Does that mean now his place will come under focus ? Yes . To suggest one of the great spinners got picked cos kohli buddie is pathetic . Personally I would still have him around odi team and re focus his strategy in odi and bowl more attacking line 

16 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

OH DEAR ADF.Never ever fail to entertain me. :rotfl: :rotfl: Learn something new daily :rotfl: 

yesterday someone compared MSD to hitler and now there is this nutcase who thinks this is a saas bahu show full of conspiracies :rotfl:  

This is fake news of NDTV level. :rotfl: 

"Somehow created a rift". :rotfl: 

Well, I can accept what I said sounds too far stretched and difficult to swallow. And thats ok. But NDTV being fake,I understand the next thing you will say is Republic TV is setting new standards in news reporting. 

I can already understand the world you live in, devoid of any truth and blinded. Bhakt material! 

18 hours ago, Shunya said:

While we are at it, Dhoni used to like Deepika. Deepika hates Anushka. Hence, Dhoni is setting Virat up to get back into good books of Deepika. Dhoni is so jealous of seeing Virat with Anushka, he hatched all this plan to make Virat look bad.

I am telling you, yeh sab mile hue hai ji, sab bike hue hai. Dhoni hai hai...

Work a bit on your sense of humor. A dullard like you needs it else your girl might go away too

16 hours ago, Lala said:

He got India to have the biggest humiliation of all time. :giggle:

No.... the biggest games are the 50 over World Cup games ..... and we have won 6 out of 6 of those against Pakistan     : )

CT would rank third among LOI tournaments.... after the 50 over World Cups and 20 over World T20s..... and we have won all 11 of the games in those    : )

13 hours ago, express bowling said:

No.... the biggest games are the 50 over World Cup games ..... and we have won 6 out of 6 of those against Pakistan     : )

CT would rank third among LOI tournaments.... after the 50 over World Cups and 20 over World T20s..... and we have won all 11 of the games in those    : )

Yeah at least you guys can hide behind shame by telling past 10 years head to head record.You guys always talk about the performance of last 10 years where the Dhoni's era. Similarly we had a great era when Imran khan was captaining. Now its gone. Past is the past. So Pls yaar stop blabbing about the past like you won this amount, that amount or whatever. If so, can u tell me ODI & TEST head to head records as well? :giggle: still we are way ahead and we slapped u in front of home crowd during last bilateral series in 2012. Remember?