Poor Bumrah

2 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

There was one member who loved associate nations n Kenya, Papua New Guinea teams n some no name sides n players, I think he was gay, can't recall the name.

1)@mits..

Are you crazy.Have you not read the ' girl friend' thread..???:shock::shock:

2)Sir John....i think @mits split personality milder version.

We already learned our lesson after our first game. From now on you will be below us in ICC tournaments. Our record of wins will continue on increasing.

Abey pahale cricket to khel lo kisi se, I checked international calendar and yet to find Pakistan playing anyone.If I am not wrong in July you have to play BD but so.ething went wrong

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, AmreekanDesi said:

World t20 semi against wjndjes

got MoM Simmons out twice on no balls 

Not to forget this is the best fast bowling lot we ever had otherwise we had one Kapil, Srinath, Zak in last 50 years n Sandhu's, Mohantys, Doddas, lol.

Bumrah has done very well, n is fit n progressing well, this loss should be attributed to poor thinking by selectors, coach, captain, having Ashwin in the team,Yuvi ,Dhoni n bowling first, also Pakistan had luck on this side n played out of this skins.

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

The fact he did not do it for match fixing is a real problem. Since it means he did not do it intentionally he is already that bad. Worrying signs for the Indian team. Hopefully he learns and does not cross the traffic signals.

This cricketer has gave us a chance to laugh at him. I think he is the only cricketer that can bring us closer as our laughter is very similiar towards him. Aman Ki Asha

He is the best bowler of the tournament. This comparison is a insult to him. 

We just got our Sarfraz Dhoni. It will take time, be patient. Your sweet number 2 will be soon be ours.

Consparicies are already out. I love it. Keep em coming. I love these fanfics where Pakistan is the villian and your country is some protogonist.

We already learned our lesson after our first game. From now on you will be below us in ICC tournaments. Our record of wins will continue on increasing.

Glad you think our Number 2 is sweet. You're welcome to take it from the toilet whenever you want. :p: 

This no ball problem is common issue for all pace bowlers. Thats why 'free hit' concept was brought in to stop repeating this mistake. This happens when bowlers try to bowl fast and they try to utilise even last edge of popping crease inorder to generate more pace. I have seen Akthar, Wahab, Shaun Tait, Dilhara Fernando had this issue quite a lot. I feel for Bumrah. 

11 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah tell that to your Traffic light police.

Whole world? We to know our team is not that good. Many Pakistani's doubted this team as well. However we still beat your rockstar team. Sorry to break your band. Better luck next time.

Oh you sad sad Pakistani, been waiting since '85 to use that statement. Since then only thing they have had to hang onto is the miadads 6. Sure you won the final dont forget the beating you got in the first game. Winning a test series in WI was dream come true for your so called retiring 'legends' this is your $hit team.