‘How could they hate us so much’: Family in shock after 16-year-old boy stabbed to death on train

Rohit S. Ambani

47 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And everyone who commits assault should see jail time. Because that is breaking the law. I don't care if you were teens or in your 40s. A crime is a crime and your age only gets you lesser penalty in a functional justice system- not exonerated due to your age.

:ahhhhh:You want to live in police state. Next time your boss uses office stationery, report him to ethic committee and file a police complaint. Till then dont take unnecessary moral high ground. Most likely then not, You have to start by reporting yourself.

50 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And everyone who commits assault should see jail time. Because that is breaking the law. I don't care if you were teens or in your 40s. A crime is a crime and your age only gets you lesser penalty in a functional justice system- not exonerated due to your age.

You should be jailed if you spanked your kids, then. Or our parents should be.  crime is a crime. Typical nanny-state mentality.

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You should be jailed if you spanked your kids, then. Or our parents should be.  crime is a crime. Typical nanny-state mentality.

No, because parents are authority figures to their children. You are not authority figure to anyone else. that is the distinction and has been for aeons why you go to jail for slapping a random stranger but not your kids.

34 minutes ago, mishra said:

:ahhhhh:You want to live in police state. Next time your boss uses office stationery, report him to ethic committee and file a police complaint. Till then dont take unnecessary moral high ground. Most likely then not, You have to start by reporting yourself.

I don't live in a police state. i live in a place where police enforces the law- which is not what india is.it is against the law for you to physically assault another individual. Enforcing it, is what advanced nations do. As i said, i know why you will disagree- because you yourself commit assault as a crime and thats why you argued so long why assaulters should not be prosecuted in those theads where i show Hinduvta goons assaulting civilians. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

No, because parents are authority figures to their children. You are not authority figure to anyone else. that is the distinction and has been for aeons why you go to jail for slapping a random stranger but not your kids.

Say that to authorities in Norway or Sweden and see how it flies. google 'TCS parents norway jailed' 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/ballabgarh-lynching-four-including-govt-employee-arrested-for-inciting-mob-to-attack-junaid/story-i4DkU2enW3XBtfxEgXHnRO.html

During questioning the 50-year-old man told the police that the man who stabbed the brothers were not in their group and was one of the passengers. He told the police that he boarded the train from Okhla and saw Junaid and his brothers playing ludo on the seat. He told police that they had spread the board out on the seat and he asked them to shift. He said that though they gave him the seat, the three others who boarded the train from Bata town were refused a seat by the brothers.

“He said that Junaid and his brothers refused to move the ludo board and the fight for the seat began. He confessed that the men had a scuffle and Junaid and his brothers were thrashed. He, however, said that the man who stabbed them was unknown to them,” a police officer said.

The breakthrough came after the police scanned the CCTV footage accessed from areas near Asaoti village. It was only on Tuesday that the police raided the village where Junaid and his brothers were thrown off the train. They suspect that the accused belong to this village.

The police are now looking for men who stabbed Junaid and his brothers.

The police had earlier arrested one person, identified as Ramesh, in the case. He had told the police that he was drunk at the time. He told the police that he started thrashing the men as he was being instigated by the mob.

Looks like the super-innocent victim and his brothers were being a public nuisance. Started a fight over a seat, which they refused to give up to 3 other passengers, because they wanted to play Ludo. Then one got stabbed in the fight they caused.

Our crypto-jihadis and glibtards already blew their **** all over the thread with their blind outrage without even waiting for the complete story to come out. They automatically made it a communal incident. 

Gliberals are the biggest curse on the country.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Say that to authorities in Norway or Sweden and see how it flies. google 'TCS parents norway jailed' 

In most western nations, you can spank your kids. Check USA, Canada, UK, Germany, etc. Either way, spanking kids you have authority over is not the same as assaulting people you have no authority over.

7 hours ago, Tibarn said:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/ballabgarh-lynching-four-including-govt-employee-arrested-for-inciting-mob-to-attack-junaid/story-i4DkU2enW3XBtfxEgXHnRO.html

Looks like the super-innocent victim and his brothers were being a public nuisance. Started a fight over a seat, which they refused to give up to 3 other passengers, because they wanted to play Ludo. Then one got stabbed in the fight they caused.

Our crypto-jihadis and glibtards already blew their **** all over the thread with their blind outrage without even waiting for the complete story to come out. They automatically made it a communal incident. 

Gliberals are the biggest curse on the country.

Every Roper death will be death of humanity from now on. Better be ready for the shrill narrative. Gungadeens know that this is their last shot. Post 2019, even a dhimmi Namo won't be able to hold back the Sangh. 

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

Every Roper death will be death of humanity from now on. Better be ready for the shrill narrative. Gungadeens know that this is their last shot. Post 2019, even a dhimmi Namo won't be able to hold back the Sangh. 

he better..or else the army will have to deal with Sanghi totalitarianism. thats assuming Sanghis have not already subverted the army like a shout-out to the Nazis.

Indian society in general and Hindus in particular have dehumanized and been radicalized probably beyond the point of no return. This is visible on a daily basis on the ground, in the media, and in social media. An incident which captures the dehumanization of the society happened in the demonetization period when a poor woman who found Rs. 5000 in her house went to RBI to get the notes exchanged. She was ill treated and sent back. She went there again the next day with her children and was refused again. The woman resorted to stripping herself in public on the streets in frustration to deposit her money which the PM had said RBI will accept till March 31. Can you imagine the plight of a woman who willingly strips herself in public in frustration? The incident barely found a mention in the media. No one raised protests asking the government why it was not accepting notes as promised by the PM till March 31. People you interact with on a daily basis were casually dismissive. All this is a clear sign on a society which has become well and truly degenerate. 

Hindutva has got such a stronghold in the society that the dehumanization of Muslims is also nearly complete. The largest state in the country has a CM who is also the head of a terrorist organization, Hindu Yuva Vahini. Numerous other terrorist organizations like Bajrang Dal are running terror camps across the country. These organizations have meetings where they openly ask for the constitution to be discarded in favor of a Hindu Rashtra. At the same time sedition charges are slapped against people opposing this reign of fascism on the basis of fake videos or if you happen to be a Muslim then fake complaints about how they shouted slogans in favor of Pakistan in a cricket match. Muslim kids are regularly asked by other kids to go to Pakistan while playing cricket in the neighborhood. This is the future radicalized generation coming up.

In this case, a dispute over train seats escalated to the extent that Muslims were lynched for their identities. Radicalized Hindus in the train compartment who had nothing to do with the seat dispute joined in to murder Muslims because they were Muslims. It was just another vent for the pent up anger and radicalization of Hindutva. Just yesterday, while the PM was shedding crocodile tears and blowing dog whistles another man was lynched by radicalized Hindus in Jharkhand. In the video, the man was just sitting on the road helplessly waiting for the terrorists to kill him and get it over with. His crime was transporting meat in a van. The Hindutva state has promised an investigation which will also involve sending the meat over for inspection, as if it being beef will vindicate the action of the terrorists. Remember, this is a country where Akhlaq's murderer was draped in the national flag on his funeral attended by a central minister. A few days back a man's house was burnt down and he narrowly escaped death because his own cow died of natural causes in front of his own house. He owned the cow because he his vocation was to sell milk. That is the extent to which the reign of Hindutva terror is challenging India. The Hindutva state also applauds war crimes committed by its army as long as the victims are Muslims, like the man who was used as a human shield because he went out to vote in an area where 6% voted. The message being sent out is that it doesn't matter if you want to be part of India's democracy, we will treat you like a second class citizen and a criminal.

The reign of terror by Hindutva forces will only increase. It has already reached a point where Muslims are terrorized to the extent that many have stopped carrying meat for lunch during their daily train commutes and started shaving their beards. The lies and rumors circulated by Hindutva groups on WhatsApp and through RSS shakhas keeps feeding the fire against minorities. There is no stopping this. The only thing which might prevent another Rwanda happening in India is the large economic interests of western countries.

17 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I don't live in a police state. i live in a place where police enforces the law- which is not what india is.it is against the law for you to physically assault another individual. Enforcing it, is what advanced nations do. As i said, i know why you will disagree- because you yourself commit assault as a crime and thats why you argued so long why assaulters should not be prosecuted in those theads where i show Hinduvta goons assaulting civilians. 

No where in whole world law isnt broken. I gave you example to try it on at workplace.

Think again, For people like you, Its ok for you to watch pirated movies or download via torrents (if u know how ) but you complain if someone nicks stuff from a shop and claim there is no law and order in India.

My frnd, You are class 1 hippocrats is to say least about you

Hindus have dehumanized. What a legendary bigot.

Terrorism done by minorities disproportionately. Blame Hindus.

Crime done by minorities disproportionately. Blame Hindus.

Useless dhimmis don't find time to lecture their votebanks to stop crime and terrorism, but have time to make unsubstantiated claims that Hindus are becoming terrorists. :facepalm:

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/haryana-lynching-family-upset-over-medias-beef-twist-says-argument-started-over-train-seats

Haryana Lynching: Family Upset Over Media’s Beef Twist, Says Argument Started Over Train Seats

Family of 15-year-old Junaid Khan, who was stabbed to death on board a Delhi-Mathura train on Thursday evening, has refuted claims that the boy was attacked over rumours of carrying beef, saying that the argument that ended in violence started over the availability of seats in the train, Amar Ujala has reported.

Junaid was stabbed soon after the train left Ballabgarh station. He later died at the Civil Hospital in Palwal. According to the post-mortem report received by the Faridabad police on Saturday, Junaid died of stab wounds sustained in his arms.

According to Junaid’s brother Hashim, who was travelling with him, trouble started when a group of 15-20 people boarded the train at Okhla and asked them to vacate the seat, leading to an argument between the two groups.

Despite the Government Railway Police saying the argument that resulted in Junaid’s death started over train seats, various media reports had claimed the boy was attacked because the mob suspected him of carrying beef.

Wait there's more

http://www.amarujala.com/delhi-ncr/crime/junaid-stabbed-to-death-case-father-questioned-on-social-media-coverage#.WU-FfuYenvc.twitter

मीडिया के 'सच' से जुनैद का परिवार परेशान, पिता बोले- सीट से शुरू हुआ विवाद, बीफ कहां से आया?

Fed up with media twist, Faridabad victim's father says "It started over fight for seat. Where does beef come in?"

Media chewts spun this as a communal incident. Someone needs to go to jail. Gliberalism is cancer. 

8 hours ago, mishra said:

No where in whole world law isnt broken. I gave you example to try it on at workplace.

Think again, For people like you, Its ok for you to watch pirated movies or download via torrents (if u know how ) but you complain if someone nicks stuff from a shop and claim there is no law and order in India.

My frnd, You are class 1 hippocrats is to say least about you

Law not being broken is different from perp getting away scot free. Here, people get away only when there isn't enough evidence or occasionally, when Police screw up and contaminate the investigation. 

You are justifying beating up people and breaking the law (assault) as being kids, i am saying you should've been tossed into jail unless the above-mentioned conditions apply and you get lucky. thats the difference. You are trying to justify why there should be no punishment for breaking the law, i am saying the opposite. And this is why i don't live in India first and foremost - it is a land of Gunda-raaj. 

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Hindus have dehumanized. What a legendary bigot.

Terrorism done by minorities disproportionately. Blame Hindus.

Crime done by minorities disproportionately. Blame Hindus.

Useless dhimmis don't find time to lecture their votebanks to stop crime and terrorism, but have time to make unsubstantiated claims that Hindus are becoming terrorists. :facepalm:

Unlike hinduvta tools like you, i criticize goonda-gardi and criminals with equal measure. I don't call for hinduvta idiots being jailed on each and every thread about them, just like i don't do it for muslims or Xtians. But just like i ask for jail terms for Christian/Muslim terrorists in some of those threads i participate in, i do the same for Hindus. You have never called for Hinduvta terrorists as such, showing you are nothing more than an Islamist counterpart for chaddi-brigade.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Law not being broken is different from perp getting away scot free. Here, people get away only when there isn't enough evidence or occasionally, when Police screw up and contaminate the investigation. 

You are justifying beating up people and breaking the law (assault) as being kids, i am saying you should've been tossed into jail unless the above-mentioned conditions apply and you get lucky. thats the difference. You are trying to justify why there should be no punishment for breaking the law, i am saying the opposite. And this is why i don't live in India first and foremost - it is a land of Gunda-raaj. 

Now read back your arguments on this thread about how law enforcement is weak in India. 

When you break the law, it is ok, When American police cant do anything for them law being broken by you, Its lack of evidence. Why the eff same rule doesnt apply to Indian police.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Now read back your arguments on this thread about how law enforcement is weak in India. 

When you break the law, it is ok, When American police cant do anything for them law being broken by you, Its lack of evidence. Why the eff same rule doesnt apply to Indian police.

Because of prosecution rates. Saying no system is perfect will not make a ferarri the same deal as an Ambassador. It is very rare in the west for these sort of crimes to go by lack of evidence. Because the west doesn't waste money on three aircraft carriers while any goonda can get away due to lack of funds for the police.

Apparently according to you, asking that police have the funds and ability to apprehend criminals and jsutice system has enough funds to prosecute quickly, like the west is 'wanting police state'. 

You are simply dancing around the fact that you are a goonda, you gang-beat someone bad enough for his 'viradari' to come to help and you are going to do whatever it takes to hold India back from the most important priority of being a strong society - the rule of law.