Looks like we are preparing for 2023 WC !!!

velu

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I am not bragging. I am saying in major tournaments you can't count us out. Since we will face each other in major tournaments I think its time you guys take us seriously. 

Why do you keep crying for taking you all seriously? From your cricketers to you fans, don't you guys have nothing except to seek approval from Indians and Indian cricketers?

Heck, even an associate nation can technically win the WC if they play well, so stop this chest thumping. 

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am not bragging. I am saying in major tournaments you can't count us out. Since we will face each other in major tournaments I think its time you guys take us seriously. 

Dude one fluke match... Respect is earned win next match we will take you seriously... you don't have to ask  

@shaz you should decide what you wanna say,kabhi its pak time ,they are winning yada yada ,then take pak seriously they are dangerous side in tournaments ,like othert pak poster here you also making no sense at all

every team is taken seriously in sports ,what does taking seriously even mean

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Ehh.. I don't mind if you think you are a better side. It will just make the next win more sweeter.

Both times Misbah was captain. He was our most **** captain. 

Misbah pretty much led an average side, which never failed to embarrass him. Much respect from an Indian fan in me than you and your countrymen who rate Afridi as the greatest of all time. :phehe:

1 minute ago, Adi_91 said:

Misbah pretty much led an average side, which never failed to embarrass him. Much respect from an Indian fan in me than you and your countrymen who rate Afridi as the greatest of all time. :phehe:

Ironic how they blame misbah again and again he is the reason that 2007 match was atleast close... what did lala do..  0 LOL 

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I mean if you don't wanna take us seriously than be my guest. It will only be your downfall.

You sound like a captain associates would need. Should sign up for a team and tell them this same belief to win major tournaments.

Sure one fluke match. Need another of those.

Ha you defo do... prove us wrong

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I mean if you don't wanna take us seriously than be my guest. It will only be your downfall.

You sound like a captain associates would need. Should sign up for a team and tell them this same belief to win major tournaments.

The Indian team management does the planning, not me. 

They say, Pride comes before a fall, watch out.

If beating India is the only aim, I feel sorry for Pakistan fans.

10 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Ironic how they blame misbah again and again he is the reason that 2007 match was atleast close... what did lala do..  0 LOL 

Lala has won them T20 Wc2009 and Asia cup. :giggle:

Misbah's achievements in big games please? :giggle:

Not that we should care but criticism of Misbah is not totally unfair for many reasons. Not that match particularly though.

Edited by Pollack
Just now, Shaz1 said:

I could ask you the same. Why did your Dravids and Tendulkars never fired? Losing to Bangladesh like really?

Even my Aunties or Chachi's team could defeat them.

If you wanna know the meaning of the word "seriously" you could always Google it you know? But if you wanna know my meaning than I will tell you.

The Pakistan I speak about is the one here after. The way we won this tournament was inspiring cause everyone doubted us. They made fun of us and counted us out every time. Since the 2000s you guys have become a better team. Which has made your fanbase very much confindent every time you face us. So what I am saying now is that since we have shown you we can beat you in the final. Its time you take us seriously.

You guys can have Misbah if you give us Kohli.

I mean it, really feel sorry for you guys. 

First you wanted Dhoni, now Kohli. I am sure you will keep begging like this for years like your beloved board does every year.

I could ask you the same. Why did your Dravids and Tendulkars never fired? Losing to Bangladesh like really?

Even my Aunties or Chachi's team could defeat them.

If you wanna know the meaning of the word "seriously" you could always Google it you know? But if you wanna know my meaning than I will tell you.

The Pakistan I speak about is the one here after. The way we won this tournament was inspiring cause everyone doubted us. They made fun of us and counted us out every time. Since the 2000s you guys have become a better team. Which has made your fanbase very much confindent every time you face us. So what I am saying now is that since we have shown you we can beat you in the final. Its time you take us seriously.

You guys can have Misbah if you give us Kohli.

Ireland was a top side in 2007? Wow, I know the average IQ of a Pakistan fan is low, but this is shocking.

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Beating India is a bonus. The trophy is what really matters. Why do you think we cherished the 1992 trophy despite losing to you guys?

Who are they that are saying that? You must have some imaginary friends. Like you carry a imaginary cricket ball to bash Pakistani's.

Very sad state of affairs how padosi fan logic has denigrated (please lookup in dictionary, I can see problems in comprehending for you. :p:)

Both were minnows. Bangladesh was basically a associates during that time. I guess you need more years to study cricket.

Yeah yeah Yeah. An associate nation which was also a test playing nation.

Ireland played test matches on Mars. You Pakistan fans are symbolic of delusion.

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Just because they played Tests it does not mean they were world beaters. Do you seriously think Bangladesh was one of the top teams during that time?

So in what sense is Ireland a world beating side. Misbah didn't captain then too.:phehe:

You guys are seriously making a good joke of yourselves. Lol.

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Oh losing to Ireland was embarassing. But you losing to Bangladesh was also embarassing. You guys had the worlds strongest batting order. Losing to a team that barely had fast bowlers. :phehe:

But at least they had some semi decent fast bowlers, and they had beaten Aus in England, what was Ireland's achievements before whopping your team that day? 

To all ICFers, for more jokes, please subscribe to @Shaz1 and @Finer. These are incredibly deluded minds from our already deluded padosi country.:laugh1:

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

i am being grammar police. but to be honest you just said 'we are not be winning 2019' aint is not proper English as much as Pakistanis use it.

Yea, I write damn fast and make several mistakes. I dnt even check.......sorry cant help my bad habbits....trying to improve

Tab tak Bhavnao ko samjhao.......