Super smart BCCI !!!

velu

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Well he's still 16. He does not know what he's talking about.

kab tak 16-16 karte rahoge, 20 sal se 16 hai. Ab to qubool kar lo ke bacha bada ho gaya hai, ab 16 nahi hai, ab cricket retire ho chuka hai. 1996 me jeena band karo. Hame pata hai ke Afridi Pakistani legend hai, magar legend bhi retire hote hain, vo hamesha 16 ke nahi rehte. :p:

Edited by rkt.india

Despite being insipid in tests and ODIs, WI in T20s is a team full of Agent Smiths. They just keep coming at you and each one has amazing six hitting ability which can turn around any game. Not to forget the the monster Andre Russell who will be back soon. :fear1:

10 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

They were not Pakistani. Lol

Compared to your players ours seem braver since they to would be on the same field as them. 

Dude, when your govt can  train and send terrorists ti kill Indians in India, what is stopping their jihadi sons from doing the same in Pakistan.

Indian lives are precious and our cricketers are not target practice.

16 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You're Kashmiri?

Yeah you have no problems because you see this game more than just cricket. In the end you cannot stop war or death. So the best way to make a point is by showing it on the cricket field.  

With the amount of shitshow pakistan puts up to get J&K ,i would atleast have hoped more pakistanis knew everyone in J&K is not kashmiri. Have you ever seen the flag of J&K?? It has 3 stripes- 3 regions- jammu,kashmir and ladakh.

Kashmir is only 1/3rd of the state,not the whole.

32 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You do know I am not a Pakistan citizen? I don't revolve my life around Kashmir.

I wasn't aware,with the way you were defending Pakistan i made the assumption,Sorry for that.

Edited by RAZPOR