Pakistan fast bowling factory

42 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Wahab is not a good bowler . Honest trier ( when hasn’t got his money jacket on , another traitor to Pakistan who bizzarley pak fans laud as hero ). End of day the guy is extremely brain dead as a bowler , many pak fans agree . Shoudl not be in pak team 

I agree with you . Wahab is crap but funnily enough he would possibily make the Indian team ahead of wicketless trundler BK

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Sreeshanth has won 2 world cups,Has won 2 tests singlehandedly in South Africa which none of the Pakistani greats have even come close to....he bowled a spell of the ages to get rid of Symonds and Hayden-2 legendary cricketers in the Wt20 semifinal.... so already more body of work than Amir lol and probably a lot of other Pakistani so called “phaaaaasht” bowler

Guess what he was caught fixing “allegedly” in a frickin IPL game leave alone an international test game and none of the Indian fans want to even touch him with a 10 feet pole.

Amir on the other hand is getting hyped lol...it’s so pathetic that it is funny :cantstop:

Because Sreesanth was a club level bowler who nobody outside of India rated perhaps ?

Amir was hyped by world media . Nothing to do with Pak fans.

Edited by the don
1 hour ago, mishra said:

What Hype! You conveniently forget that India plays far more matches and our opposition generally come well prepared and most likely then not they are generally in top 3-4 rankings.  Any lower and Indian team starts resting players.

while Wahab and likes struggle against any bottom 3-4 ranking team

Hilarious . Yadav has ordinary stats because teams prepare against India ??

Good one .

You guys deserve a decent pace bowler . Its getting too desperate with the excuses .

Bumrah is decent in limited overs.

5 hours ago, the don said:

Naa they dont need to be polite .

They can see quality .

They have all played cricket at the highest level and have played against Pakistan .

They know India does not match up .

Ill show you three the day you show me Srinath bowling 2 consecutive 90mph deliveries  .Not that  he was anywhere near the league of the 2Ws.

Btw there is a video of Waqar bowling 90mph in a test match in england in 96 way after his peak  . Go through his monatges if you want .Might get to see real pace bowling along the way .

They are being polite because results dont support what they say. No 1 bowling attack does not lose to SL at home. No 1 bowling attack does not languish so far below in rankings. We are getting up by beating #1 team NZ in T20 and you got a backdoor entry by beating SL. Enjoy it anyway.

Where do they say that India does not match up or is you making that conclusion. Based on your previous post I think it is you.

So getting back to the point you have admitted the W's were not fast. Thanks I knew that all along.

So far the only fact is Akhtar bowled a fast one but we do know his action is questionable. rather he was chucking.

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

So this shows current India pace attack is faster then paks 

paks genetically it seems may not have power and stamina to bowl quick in tests ? Too much byriania over many decades effected their dna ? Any other reasons why weak compared to Indian pacers ?

They never were fast. Bottle cap and roughing the seam goes a long way.

40 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol again why do pakistani bowlers always bowl faster than Indian bowlers in same conditions . In around 70 odd years and well over a hundred matches hardly once or twice if that i might have seen an indian bowl quick that too would possibly be because pak may have rested their quick bowlers .

Just go through any india pak match . You dont have to work so hard to chose selective data without factoring in variables . Lol

I think Indians need more beef . More cow meat and more confidence . Too meek i guess ??

hehe..what about all the facts, too much for pakistani brains to understand. too think i guess.

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hehe..what about all the facts, too much for pakistani brains to understand. too think i guess.

Was watching this when it got me thinking why Indians cant bowl fast . Look at the pakistani bowlers getting it through . Story of every indo pak match.

Edited by the don
2 minutes ago, the don said:

Didnt seem to help the Indian bowlers when tendulkar and dravid tried to do it for your bowlers.

Those were accusations and not facts.

I asked you for a simple thing to show me one clip of W's bowling three balls at 90 mph in one over. You had a easy decision tomake. get a clip. Prove I am wrong and make fun of me.

The way I am looking at you seems you are wrong. They were not fast.

21 hours ago, the don said:

Lol why would i get angry . Never been a time in history when an Indian bowler has been quicker . Pakistan have always had the fastest bowler in the subcontinent in addition to the best . Just a fact of life bro . Live with it Wahab riaz and sami  can still bowl quicker(and better) with their weaker hand not too mention the long list of upcoming 140 kph plus pacers . Most bowlers in Ranji bowl in the 120s lol . Every single domestic team in pak has quicker bowlers , not even kidding .

Physically strong indians ?? LOL tell us more .

This is why pakistanis always provide chuckles, in every field Indian men and women wipe the floor with inferior pakistanis, in every field...phyiscal to intellectual, can't win gold medals, can't build space rockets, cant build a freaking car lol, can't win Miss World titles, can't even let their elected leaders finish their terms :rofl: 

Just now, Khota said:

Those were accusations and not facts.

I asked you for a simple thing to show me one clip of W's bowling three balls at 90 mph in one over. You had a easy decision tomake. get a clip. Prove I am wrong and make fun of me.

The way I am looking at you seems you are wrong. They were not fast.

They werent mere accusations actually .

I have nothing to prove waqar has clocked 154 kph in a televised game in southafrica in 93 find the clip if you have time . You get that sort of pace if you add up the speeds of indian opening bowlers of the time.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

@the don @gharampaani

dudes why are you getting epic phainta in boxing wrestling weightlifting and track and field events from Indians i mean its a no contest even Sl is beating you? it seems to be because of physical weakness as an epidemic amoung pakistani..what you have to say about this urgent issue facing pak ? is it general lack of nutrition/food or genetic because of inbreeding among population ? dosent your Chinese owners/masters give food allowance ? this could give us a good clue to solving the present pakistani trundler issue in cricket.

It's common fallacy amongst these pakistani being brainwashed since their nations existence, oh we are pakistanis, we are built like mountains, tall and beautiful...but the truth...one of shortest people on earth, die earlier than Indians and Bangladeshis, still dealing with polio when it's been eradicated for half century in RoW, probably has won no olympic

medal for ages

1 hour ago, the don said:

Because Sreesanth was a club level bowler who nobody outside of India rated perhaps ?

Amir was hyped by world media . Nothing to do with Pak fans.

Huh a club level bowler with more accomplishments clearly :cantstop:

world hyped...iska certificate miltha hai kya?