Pakistan fast bowling factory

1 hour ago, the don said:

I agree with you . Wahab is crap but funnily enough he would possibily make the Indian team ahead of wicketless trundler BK

So from super fast powerhouse pak bowlers and slow weak Indian bowlers . To there super fast champion of pace Wahab “would  possibly make Indian team “ looks like you finally getting it .....

I feel sad in a way for guys like the @the don etc...they are brought up in a country where there are no icons....look at the scientists,movie actors,industrialists and sports stars in comparison to Pakistan that India have produced .

Their biggest star and icon is obviously Imran Khan who no doubt was a great cricketer.

Now when Likes of Imran STD Khan says things like mountain men being great athletes and super phhhhhast...these guys buy into that.

Hear Shoaib Akthar speaking...stuff like staar bano etc...WTF does that even mean? What kind of an advise is that to begin with for a youngster?

Afridi is an icon and probably future minister and he has made misogynistic and racist statements,cheated blatantly and he is an icon.

Wasim and Waqar have settled abroad away from Pakistan.

The rest who are decent blokes like Inzi etc look like they just came out of closing a deal at a Terrorist Convention.

I mean no wonder adjectives  like meat eaters, world class,superb genetics etc get thrown around just like that.

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

I feel sad in a way for guys like the @the don etc...they are brought up in a country where there are no icons....look at the scientists,movie actors,industrialists and sports stars in comparison to Pakistan that India have produced .

Their biggest star and icon is obviously Imran Khan who no doubt was a great cricketer.

Now when Likes of Imran STD Khan says things like mountain men being great athletes and super phhhhhast...these guys buy into that.

Hear Shoaib Akthar speaking...stuff like staar bano etc...WTF does that even mean? What kind of an advise is that to begin with for a youngster?

Afridi is an icon and probably future minister and he has made misogynistic and racist statements,cheated blatantly and he is an icon.

Wasim and Waqar have settled abroad away from Pakistan.

The rest who are decent blokes like Inzi etc look like they just came out of closing a deal at a Terrorist Convention.

I mean no wonder adjectives  like meat eaters, world class,superb genetics etc get thrown around just like that.

Lol . Bollywood thrives on plagiarism. Copying songs from pakistan and other industries . Need to do a thread on that too .

What world renowned actors have you guys produced ??

Bollywood sucks up to Pakistan and the stars feel threatened by the looks and talent of someone like Fawad khan .

Jehangir khan is arguably the greatest sportsman from the subcontinent .

Pakistan has dominated india in the two main sports cricket and hockey .

Seriously what are you proud of again ??

38 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The factory hasnt DRAWN a test match, I repeat, DRAWN a test match in 22 years in Australia. That's longer than a lifespan of a terrorist. 

Still have a better overseas record than India almost everywhere .

How freaking crap have the Indian cricket team been 

9 minutes ago, the don said:

Still have a better overseas record than India almost everywhere .

How freaking crap have the Indian cricket team been 

Not in last 17 years you don’t . Since new millennium we got better record then you everywhere . Heck we even went to Pakistan and won test series and all there when you guys thought genuinely you were fast demons lol 

you are like a Nottingham forest fan barking about how good they were . The Chelsea fan is like who gives **** about what happened pre internet !

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

Not in last 17 years you don’t . Since new millennium we got better record then you everywhere . Heck we even went to Pakistan and won test series and all there when you guys thought genuinely you were fast demons lol 

you are like a Nottingham forest fan barking about how good they were . The Chelsea fan is like who gives **** about what happened pre internet !

and that too in tests. We at least won WC and the mini world cup ( benson hedges). What did the Pakistani win? kitply cup?

And most of the Pakistani test victories was attributed to shakoor rana and bottle caps. 

16 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol . Bollywood thrives on plagiarism. Copying songs from pakistan and other industries . Need to do a thread on that too .

What world renowned actors have you guys produced ??

Bollywood sucks up to Pakistan and the stars feel threatened by the looks and talent of someone like Fawad khan .

Jehangir khan is arguably the greatest sportsman from the subcontinent .

Pakistan has dominated india in the two main sports cricket and hockey .

Seriously what are you proud of again ??

Threatened by looks and talent of fawad khan :phehe: line of the week that lol

12 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Pakistan is the undisputed king of Asia .

We have dominated every single opponent from Asia . Comfortably thrashing each one .

I could post some numbers but i am not a sadist.

The record makes me sad for teams like India with so much passion and so little return .

I want to make Indian cricket competitive 

When is India touring England again ??India must not embarass itself . 

Ian botham called the indian bowlers teletubbies . Should not let that happen again .

Edited by the don
9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

and that too in tests. We at least won WC and the mini world cup ( benson hedges). What did the Pakistani win? kitply cup?

And most of the Pakistani test victories was attributed to shakoor rana and bottle caps. 

Shakoor Rana funnily enough was a better umpire than anyone india has sent out to adjudicate .

Its baffling why India cant produce a semi decent umpire . 

Edited by the don
Just now, the don said:

We have dominated every single opponent from Asia . Comfortably thrashing each one .

The record makes me sad for teams like India with so much passion and so little return .

India must not embarass itself . 

Ian botham called the indian bowlers teletubbies . Should not let that happen again .

Pakistan teams have been called way worse :cantstop: 

I would be ok with someone calling our bowlers trundlers than calling them someone who lack a moral compass.

Your players were taking autographs of Kohli,Dhoni,Yuvraj like they have met their childhood heroes :giggle:

3 minutes ago, the don said:

When is India touring England again ??India must not embarass itself . 

Good propoganda. Looks like came from Pakistan school education book . Don’t let facts get in the way of anything lol