U guys are not above God -Sreesanth to BCCI via tweets

Stuge

On 8/12/2017 at 4:08 AM, Pollack said:

This is exactly I was looking for. On one hand since CSK was charged only for betting you believe a lot more wasn't in. If asked you ask for credible links. Similarly Sreeesanth due to lack of credible evidence got scot free. So unless you have credible links he hasn't done anything. :cantstop: 

Initial reports of Srini involvement. Then it was only Srini's son in law (along with few others) only as an enthusiast. Dhoni, the great, giving false statement. Finally Meiyappan being found guilty of only betting. It is typical case of putting things under the carpet and mellowing things down.

I understand Lalit Modi may have some motives against Srinivisan but he would not drag MSD unnecessarily into it because he has nothing against him. AccordingAccording to him read the below:

IPL spot-fixing: CSK skipper Dhoni involved in cover-up, says Lalit Modi

http://m.timesofindia.com/news/IPL-spot-fixing-CSK-skipper-Dhoni-involved-in-cover-up-says-Lalit-Modi/articleshow/30175290.cms

Of course no evidence. But it is all shabby. There is strong reason to feel there is lot more than betting( read fixing at least spot fixings) since owners were themselves involved.

Chuskis are in denial

This is exactly I was looking for. On one hand since CSK was charged only for betting you believe a lot more wasn't in. If asked you ask for credible links. Similarly Sreeesanth due to lack of credible evidence got scot free. So unless you have credible links he hasn't done anything. :cantstop: 

Initial reports of Srini involvement. Then it was only Srini's son in law (along with few others) only as an enthusiast. Dhoni, the great, giving false statement. Finally Meiyappan being found guilty of only betting. It is typical case of putting things under the carpet and mellowing things down.

I understand Lalit Modi may have some motives against Srinivisan but he would not drag MSD unnecessarily into it because he has nothing against him. AccordingAccording to him read the below:

IPL spot-fixing: CSK skipper Dhoni involved in cover-up, says Lalit Modi

http://m.timesofindia.com/news/IPL-spot-fixing-CSK-skipper-Dhoni-involved-in-cover-up-says-Lalit-Modi/articleshow/30175290.cms

Of course no evidence. But it is all shabby. There is strong reason to feel there is lot more than betting( read fixing at least spot fixings) since owners were themselves involved.

There is no way that MSD is a fixer. Never.