I learnt more than half of my batting from Dhoni !!! - Pandey

velu

17 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Posted entire thread that Rohit shouldn't open....still searching for the limit of your dumbness. Now I know how whites felt when they discovered diamond mines of South Africa

Just a coverup  :phehe: Wait you worked as labour for those whites ? Is that what you are trying to tell us bambi ka chamcha..

16 hours ago, speedheat said:

Rasgulka the bot is Just a software operated from bcc HQ :laugh:, software thinks he is a human but gets confused an glitches badly, don't count his posts as opinions, some random words fitted in is displayed, ignorance is bliss. :phehe:

Special cream for cancer bot :phehe:

Butthurt.jpg

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

I write posts as a cover up....lol. Get back to your 8th standard class and leave the real cricketing analysis to the men...Dhoni ki chamchi

But are a real man ?You said you were 12  :giggle: Your analysis is as good as akmal's keeping. Got triggered for quoting a post where you called pandey a hack :phehe: innings other day. Now get back to supporting a saffer when he was bashing chahal. Traitor

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

But are a real man ?You said you were 12  :giggle: Your analysis is as good as akmal's keeping. Got triggered for quoting a post where you called pandey a hack :phehe: innings other day. Now get back to supporting a saffer when he was bashing chahal. Traitor

Resorting to making up stuff, clear indication of your defeat