Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

SK_IH

Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

• All time Great Top 5
    • All time Great Top 10
    • Indian Great,thats it
    • Good batsman,who selfishly played for his stats
    • Average batsman,nothing special

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IF he plays 2019 will u apologies for being an idiot on ICF

He is avg 85 and has scored 600+ runs this year hows that a failure 

If he does not will you apologize? If he fails will you? 

For the millionth time cricket averages are wrong. They do not tell the story.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Then what is it about? Afridi and his strike rate? :phehe:

First prove to me you are 18. Then show me if you have passed a course in statistics.

I am good at it as it took me one more year than everyone else to pass school so I did stastistics twice.I had to repeat a year and I became good. After that my formal education stopped.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

First prove to me you are 18. Then show me if you have passed a course in statistics.

I am good at it as it took me one more year than everyone else to pass school so I did stastistics twice.I had to repeat a year and I became good. After that my formal education stopped.

:phehe::phehe:wtf statistics!!!! 

You repeated the year because you are too slow to understand bro :drool: is kothe logics derived from statistics by any chance? How many years did it take you to come up with kothe logics. Please explain 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

You ignored his reply that's proves it..:phehe:I knew about crappy kothe logics but this tops them all.. Says lot of crap as usual but doesn't have a pair to even accept his challenge 

Let me help.

dit·to
ˈdidō/
noun

1. 1.
    used in accounts and lists to indicate that an item is repeated (often indicated by a ditto mark under the word or figure to be repeated).
    •  

2. 2.
    a similar thing; a duplicate.

Since I used ditto that means I agreed. I told you I spend more time in the school compared to others.

:phehe::phehe:wtf statistics!!!! 

You repeated the year because you are too slow to understand bro :drool: is kothe logics derived from statistics by any chance? How many years did it take you to come up with kothe logics. Please explain 

Clearly you dont understand.

On 21/09/2017 at 6:25 AM, Khota said:

The current kartick outperformed dhoni in CT. Dont show me irrelevant stuff.

On 21/09/2017 at 12:24 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kartik didnt play a single game in CT 2017....ill have wat ur smoking

Irrelevant that international cricket, he can go n keep his whole life in IPL 

what a gem :hail::hail::hail:

I agree with kothe Kartick is a legend for finishing off the match leaving sachin on 98:phehe:on other side.. For that alone he should be in the team. 

It is khota (meaning friend). You do understand cricket is a team sport. It is people like you who are responsible for the culture of hero worship. If team won the match that is more important than indiviual score.

1 hour ago, velu said:

sometime you win and most of the times you lose ..

here your got KLPD from ankit .. dont try to outsmart now :phehe:

How? Anyway it is not about me winning or losing. It has never been about that. It is about making Indian cricket team perform at maximum efficiency.If you think it is about you or me winning and losing you got it wrong buddy.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

How? Anyway it is not about me winning or losing. It has never been about that. It is about making Indian cricket team perform at maximum efficiency.If you think it is about you or me winning and losing you got it wrong buddy.

not taking about team dude ..

talking about the KO puch you recived here ..

anywya carry on :icflove:

50 minutes ago, Khota said:

Lol...how are you making Indian Cricket team perform at maximum efficiency?