When the ship is sinking , trust MSD to steer it back to the shore !!!

velu

43 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

With a few dumb mods, its no surprise that the site quality has gone down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Deleting  user posts help.. If this idiot deserves mod then Rahane deserves perm spot in T20 team. He gets called out by almost every user on this forum even his fellow mod called him out.. Shamelessly hangs on to his mod post and deletes posts where he gets Owned by forum users. 

Edited by Rasgulla

AUstralia came to India because after Ashes they will be playing tri series,t20 in Aus and NZ (third team eNg)

After BD series long gap for Ashes in late November, they wants to keep playing, good idea but they selects Wrong country and wrong opposition for 8 matches.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

More than half of his innings he was batting 50-60 SR.

During his 113 against Pak also he was batting at 50 s/r till 40th over. 

We can say that at that time it was 6 down and and none of the top batters added anything but he was in top form unlike now wen he is on dip and trying to work his game around. His game have been same for quite a few yrs now and its started to irk now coz his game is on a lil dip. It will only get better with time

Even 2013 mohali vs aust , he was on 46(76) till 36 overs and today he was 50(75)

Atleast he is still grinding out rather others who still throw wkts 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
48 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Deleting  user posts help.. If this idiot deserves mod then Rahane deserves perm spot in T20 team. He gets called out by almost every user on this forum even his fellow mod called him out.. Shamelessly hangs on to his mod post and deletes posts where he gets Owned by forum users. 

For the last time, I have not deleted any posts. I don't care who calls me out.

If you have problems with moderation, then go put it in site feedback thread.

Edited by Laaloo
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

During his 113 against Pak also he was batting at 50 s/r till 40th over. 

We can say that at that time it was 6 down and and none of the top batters added anything but he was in top form unlike now wen he is on dip and trying to work his game around. His game have been same for quite a few yrs now and its started to irk now coz his game is on a lil dip. It will only get better with time

Even 2013 mohali vs aust , he was on 46(76) till 36 overs 

Atleast he is still grinding out rather others who still throw wkts 

Other have to throw wickets away because dhoni is tuk tuking at the other end. But you're probably too blind to see it.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Other have to throw wickets away because dhoni is tuk tuking at the other end. But you're probably too blind to see it.

Pandya made 80+.

Yuvraj made a 100 against eng when dhoni was batting quite slow, throwing wkts after getting set is no excuse 

Rohit was batting slow even before dhoni came 

In odi u have target certain phases .....u cnt go bang bang all time

Now who looks foolish jadhav n rohit who threw start or dhoni who made runs and took india to more then respectable total. N if u heard the commentry those guys thought 230 wud be par score here 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandya made 80+.

Rohit was batting slow even before dhoni came 

In odi u have target certain phases .....u cnt go bang bang all time

Now who looks foolish jadhav n rohit who threw start or dhoni who made runs and took india to more then respectable total. N if u heard the commentry those guys thought 230 wud be par score here 

Dhoni thought the par score was 230 obviously if you're striking at a rate of 50, 230 will be respectable. No one said you have to go bang bang. I saw pandya took so many unnecessary risks because dhoni was busy blocking at the other end. Dhoni even refused to take a single off a misfields with jadhav because Coulter Nile was bowling. Dhoni puts unnecessary pressure at the other end. It worked today because of buffet bowler like Faulkner. But expecting this against hazlewood and starc is laughable.

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Dhoni thought the par score was 230 obviously if you're striking at a rate of 50, 230 will be respectable. No one said you have to go bang bang. I saw pandya took so many unnecessary risks because dhoni was busy blocking at the other end. Dhoni even refused to take a single off a misfields with jadhav because Coulter Nile was bowling. Dhoni puts unnecessary pressure at the other end. It worked today because of buffet bowler like Faulkner. But expecting this against hazlewood and starc is laughable.

Thats pandya game only taking risk, Dhoni wasnt there in CT final with pandya and he was playing same

Infact he was made to hold more and bat till end today coz dhoni was on other end

Lets talk about how does a senior help a junior on other end, we always keep going for a seniors neck

in a partnership one takes risk and one holds the endup 

See every game a player targets an opposition bowler. Faulkner nhin to koi aur hota ......ultimately its calculating how to get score

But whats ur soreness about that he scored runs, he started slow and played for most innings (well his game is on dip did anyone deny but still far more effective then many)

Nop throwing wkts have no excuse.

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Thats pandya game only taking risk, Dhoni wasnt there in CT final with pandya and he was playing same

Infact he was made to hold more and bat till end today coz dhoni was on other end

Lets talk about how does a senior help a junior on other end, we always keep going for a seniors neck

in a partnership one takes risk and one holds the endup 

See every game a player targets an opposition bowler. Faulkner nhin to koi aur hota ......ultimately its calculating how to get score

But whats ur soreness about that he scored runs, he started slow and played for most innings (well his game is on dip did anyone deny but still far more effective then many)

Nop throwing wkts have no excuse.

Pandya took risks in the CT because the game was already over. :facepalm:

Everyone who bats at the other end with dhoni are made to take more risks. If you can't understand this fact, then I can't help you. Pandya is a risk taker but moreso when you have a guy like dhoni at the other end tuk tuking. Yeah he was sucking up the whole game until faulker gifted freebies. I hope you're not expecting this performance against starc or heck if Cummins was facing dhoni instead of bhuvi. 

I'm not asking both players to go bang bang. I'm asking for dhoni to be a little bit faster. You don't score a boundary for 66 balls and then bhuvi comes and hits 2 boundaries in 10 balls? But you're lapping this up. Shame on you for having low expectations. 2015 semis aur CT final ki dhulai yaad nahi aayi?

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I'm not asking both players to go bang bang. I'm asking for dhoni to be a little bit faster. You don't score a boundary for 66 balls and then bhuvi comes and hits 2 boundaries in 10 balls? But you're lapping this up. Shame on you for having low expectations. 2015 semis aur CT final ki dhulai yaad nahi aayi?

We all are saying he needs to improve , why dnt u read that . But a player goes through phases like that ......

All m saying keep patience coz he is still scoring despite limitations. Baakiyon ke to run sukh jaate hai buri form men

CT final men to sab fail hue to sabko laat maru , unme se to adho ne dhoni ka adha bhi achieve nhin kia 

Low standards nhin, cricket is played by humans and they go through certain. Dnt u think tendulkar wen through phases 

Ur personal dislike has gone to a level were ur accepting batsman who through wkt rather one who atleast takes u to better total. Did dhoni ask all of them to throw wkst against Akila dhananjaya 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

We all are saying he needs to improve , why dnt u read that . But a player goes through phases like that ......

All m saying keep patience coz he is still scoring despite limitations. Baakiyon ke to run sukh jaate hai buri form men

Because he always bats like this, that's why I'm still asking. Today he actually started very well and going well and all of a sudden, he just went into a shell. Stopped scoring for whatever reason. It worked today because he and bhuvi cashed in on the trundler faulkner. If Coulter Nile had more overs at the end, results would have been different. 

Just now, Laaloo said:

Because he always bats like this, that's why I'm still asking. Today he actually started very well and going well and all of a sudden, he just went into a shell. Stopped scoring for whatever reason. It worked today because he and bhuvi cashed in on the trundler faulkner. If Coulter Nile had more overs at the end, results would have been different. 

Again ill repeat 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said: