Drop MS Dhoni for good ,and replace with whom ? Name the successor

Stuge

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

Can you translate please just out of common courtesy.

Its a joke yaar...chill

Khota is called "Wrong" in Gujju..."Lakhota" is a slang which can have multiple meanings...one of them is "Goti/kanche" ka male version(Goti = lakhoti)...other meaning can be "dimaag ka dahi karne wala" in milder terms...

13 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Its a joke yaar...chill

Khota is called "Wrong" in Gujju..."Lakhota" is a slang which can have multiple meanings...one of them is "Goti/kanche" ka male version(Goti = lakhoti)...other meaning can be "dimaag ka dahi karne wala" in milder terms...

Khota is Donkey in Punjabi, i think he aptly choose a name for himself 

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dinesh Karthick should be the successor. He was timing the ball well and hitting cleanly.His collection was pretty good too. dhoni is done.

Such poorely choosen words

Ill correct- Dinesh karthink was the predecessor who never got any success . He was timing his runs in domestic n IPl perfectly but the timing was missing in international cricketer. His collection of IPL cheques were good but collection of opportunities in international cricket was very poor 

45 minutes ago, Khota said:

In which alternate universe is dhoni better than Rahane?

That universe is call Limitied overs international cricket , bolded that certain part as u dnt understand the diff between IPL and international 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hard to find another ticket collector like him :)

Will be hard to find a ICC trophy collector him to 

19 hours ago, Khota said:

Never did I call performance in International cricket garbage. Can yu show it or be called a liar. All I am saying is the way dhoni is performing currently he needs to be kicked out. 

Forgot to answer this Mr. split personality 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:54 PM, Khota said:

Cricket stats and averages done straight up are indeed meaningless. Either you understand that or you dont. I am not wasting time.

I am basing my numbers based on IPL which I think is a better metrics than any cricket stat ever done. Once again either you understand that or you dont. 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:09 PM, Khota said:

Starting out stats done straight up as in cricket are meaningless. 

They do not assign weightage to the calbre of the bowler. If you dont take the effectiveness of the bowler into account your runs scored sre meaningless.

Like in 2011 WC he was not even the top 5 Indian batsman. Fact.

it should not be difficult for you to figure out he is not in top 10 of India currently.

On 9/20/2017 at 5:39 PM, Khota said:

I am glad you are learning stats and looking at the variables.

That is why I claim cricket stats done straight up are meaningless.

Looking at the above stats count the catches.

Once again dhoni had the max games. 

How about others who have similar numbers.

It is OK for dhonibots to pad stats with SL and ignore the meaningful games. dhoni  is done.

On 9/5/2017 at 5:39 PM, Khota said:

The lack of sports understanding is astounding. Even in that WC Dhoni was not even the top 5 Indian batsman. Few NO and and a flawed average stat system does not tell the story. Cricket stats are meaningless. If you have any background in stats you will understand that. otherwise you are wasting time.

On 9/2/2017 at 3:08 AM, Khota said:

Cricket averages are meaningless in this context. You know it too.

On 8/16/2017 at 5:39 PM, Khota said:

Your largest sample is invalid. That is the problem with your sample. Your sample has too many variables to be classified as a scientific sample. Cricket averages by and large are meaningless. Ashwin is not bad. Never said that and please dont take it personally.

@Ankit_sharma03 care to list matches won by MSD by "finishing"

filter 1- overseas(outside SC)

filter 2-ICC tournaments....chalo I will give you leeway any format is fine

filter 3-against strong sides(chalo you pick what you think are the stronger sides)

if you get a blank page than I will loosen it up for you

remove filter 2- any tournament or bilateral game

let us see what we get

1 hour ago, maniac said:

@Ankit_sharma03 care to list matches won by MSD by "finishing"

filter 1- overseas(outside SC)

filter 2-ICC tournaments....chalo I will give you leeway any format is fine

filter 3-against strong sides(chalo you pick what you think are the stronger sides)

if you get a blank page than I will loosen it up for you

remove filter 2- any tournament or bilateral game

let us see what we get

Why wdu u even ask that question, do u wanna question about his overall career perfomance at this point in his career. 

Its like asking an ATG ODi player "abbe tune aaj tak tune kiya kya hai"

N why do I have to go through data of some 400 international games

Neways , what comes top of my head

Overseas

1. CB series, adeilade six of 112m. 4 yrs prior against lanka that 50 

Have u forgotten 2011 eng odi series he was scoring in every game, now bowlers lost us game doesnt mean he didnt make runs overseas. 

WI-SL 2013 tri series , won the final playing with an injury 

2. ICC tournament- Wc final what more important then that. 

About other formats- havent i mentioned before he was a avg test player and below avg t20 player. I have maintained he has been an ATG ODI player.  ek to tum log padhte nhin na 

At this point of time had u asked why do u think Dhoni shud have stay in team wud have made more sense, and i wud hve even bothered to go up n look for stats. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why wdu u even ask that question, do u wanna question about his overall career perfomance at this point in his career. 

Its like asking an ATG ODi player "abbe tune aaj tak tune kiya kya hai"

N why do I have to go through data of some 400 international games

Neways , what comes top of my head

Overseas

1. CB series, adeilade six of 112m. 4 yrs prior against lanka that 50 

Have u forgotten 2011 eng odi series he was scoring in every game, now bowlers lost us game doesnt mean he didnt make runs overseas. 

WI-SL 2013 tri series , won the final playing with an injury 

2. ICC tournament- Wc final what more important then that. 

About other formats- havent i mentioned before he was a avg test player and below avg t20 player. I have maintained he has been an ATG ODI player.  ek to tum log padhte nhin na 

At this point of time had u asked why do u think Dhoni shud have stay in team wud have made more sense, and i wud hve even bothered to go up n look for stats. 

Ok Lanka Lanka and Lanka ....great

4 hours ago, Shunya said:

Its a joke yaar...chill

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok Lanka Lanka and Lanka ....great

Abhi kya kare wo phch gayi na 2011 Wc final men, SA NZ choke kar gyi.....kya karu main unki adaat ka 

Wahi lanka iss baar ke icc tournament men bhari padd gyi

N ussi lanka ke against 264 ki tum duhaai deke dimaag khaaa gye ho, wo to fir bhi soti hui lanka thi 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Forgot to answer this Mr. split personality 

Mr. Dumb Sheet I stand by everything I said. Straight up cricket averages are useless. IPL metrics is more important. CT numbers taken in context are meaningful. dhoni sucks.

Can you find one fault in my quotes.One please Mr. Stephen Hawking.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Such poorely choosen words

Ill correct- Dinesh karthink was the predecessor who never got any success . He was timing his runs in domestic n IPl perfectly but the timing was missing in international cricketer. His collection of IPL cheques were good but collection of opportunities in international cricket was very poor 

That universe is call Limitied overs international cricket , bolded that certain part as u dnt understand the diff between IPL and international 

Will be hard to find a ICC trophy collector him to 

That international universe included CT. he outdid your boy and was not given a chance. But Mr. Ankit Nostradamus knows that Dinesh was going to fail becuse you know everything. Everything.

Just now, Khota said:

That international universe included CT. he outdid your boy and was not given a chance. But Mr. Ankit Nostradamus knows that Dinesh was going to fail becuse you know everything. Everything.

Wish CT was the only cricket that was played ..... Even PaK n WI have won CT since 2000 unfortunately didnt make either a world top team 

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Mr. Dumb Sheet I stand by everything I said. Straight up cricket averages are useless. IPL metrics is more important. CT numbers taken in context are meaningful. dhoni sucks.

Can you find one fault in my quotes.One please Mr. Stephen Hawking.

I asked u that have thread on IPL stats vs International stats to prove ur case, ur reluctance proves how scared are u to become a laughing stock 

Go ahead i dare u to make a thread, i double dare u