Is Murali Vijay's form a matter of concern?

rtmohanlal

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lol he says narrative...:laugh:...

are you from pakistan i have a lingering doubt now..

Quit attacking individuals. Cant argue start calling names. What a loser.

Your kite flying experience is not translating well to cricket. You maybe be borderline stupid. Did they ever your IQ? I am trying to help. You have a friend.

Edited by Khota
41 minutes ago, Khota said:

Quit attacking individuals. Cant argue start calling names. What a loser.

Your kite flying experience is not translating well to cricket. You maybe be borderline stupid. Did they ever your IQ? I am trying to help. You have a friend.

wow that escalated quickly. No thanks, i dont want to wrestle and get muddy.

struttingLeo.png

2 hours ago, Khota said:

argue

btw khota argument is not a virtue debate and discussion is, the difference is how substantiation is used and how open you are to discuss. You say i dont eat crap as i dont like crap is an argument, but if you detail out why you dont like crap then there is substance for debate. 

16 hours ago, Vilander said:

btw khota argument is not a virtue debate and discussion is, the difference is how substantiation is used and how open you are to discuss. You say i dont eat crap as i dont like crap is an argument, but if you detail out why you dont like crap then there is substance for debate. 

I put a point foraward and you call it bs. Then you call  names and if someone replies back you take your toys and go home. Like I said begore I really doubt your indepth knowledge of cricket. Cntrl + C and Cntrl + v from stats page does not impress me.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I put a point foraward and you call it bs. Then you call  names and if someone replies back you take your toys and go home. Like I said begore I really doubt your indepth knowledge of cricket. Cntrl + C and Cntrl + v from stats page does not impress me.

:) i dont give an f what impresses you maan.