Virat Kohli protects MS Dhoni after victory, asks ‘why are you targeting him?’

SK_IH

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

Then why does he lick Rahane's boots so much, i.e. playing him in so many ODIs? As far as I know, Rahane does not have a massive fan following. Also, Amir is not among the top 2 pacers in the world... he isn't even amongst the top 2 in Pak (prob. Hassan Ali and Mohd. Abbas).

I don't think kohli praise Rahane over the top like the names I mentioned. Being a captain he will praise many of his team mates. He praise Pandya a lot too. But none of it come close to the cringeworthy level as it come for the names I mentioned. 

Regarding Amir it isn't my views.

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

i would be interested in some substantiation for this.

who are the experts who said this when and what was the evidence they provided.

It isn't my view. Post match talk shows are difficult to find. Other example is of reddit which I talked about. If you have time you can find it out yourself. I am lazy. Sorry. :laugh:

Just patting each other's back... Kohli doesn't want to have the image of a bad guy...in India..Dhoni has a huge fan following who worship him..Y would Kohli's mess with that? In India...pretty much everyone follows that strategy...U scratch my back, I scratch yours. 

8 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think most are forgetting how dhoni himself dropped the likes of dravid and ganguly after becoming captain. 

That probably was the right thing to do at that time. Now the right thing is for dhoni to be dropped.

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, Khota said:

At this stage Kohli needs to be dropped from Captaincy too. How can he be objective. It is a conflict of interest and why would he be fair to next wkt kpr.

:p: ICF should write a book 

"Things that won't happen anytime soon"

-Sacking kohli from captaincy

-Removing Dhoni from team

-ladla Pant scoring runs:hysterical:

-kohli backing pant

-Umesh back in Limited overs

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

There is no “I” in team. Dropping Kohli from captaincy won’t improve Indian cricket.

India willmiss kohli the batsman but the egotestical crap that is coming from Kohli is disruptive. 3 formats 3 caaptains.

1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

Al though Dhoni should have stepped down from T20 a long time back, he does have a point of Dhoni being targeted because he's 35+. Since Dhawan has been the worst performer considering he has a PP to cash in as an opener.

Atleast Dhawan has been performing in other formats. Dhoni is dead weight and it is none of Kohlis business to talk about it. Will he defend other above 35+ players too? If not he needs to shut up.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Atleast Dhawan has been performing in other formats. Dhoni is dead weight and it is none of Kohlis business to talk about it. Will he defend other above 35+ players too? If not he needs to shut up.

End of the day you need to have balls to drop him. Kohli quite clearly doesn't.