Wowee Afridi!

Lala2790

4 hours ago, nikred said:

When he played the first IPL, he was part of Deccan Chargers. As a DC supporter then, he was the most frustrating player to root for. Complete idiot!!! I don't know how Pak fans tolerate him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

No wonder we ended up #8 in that 1st season. Bloody hell how can anyone tolerate this brainless slogger.. once he was kicked out we won right away next season.. how ironic:hysterical:

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Looks like this bangali is a victim of the boom boom’s assault. Go ahead tell me more!

I bet your tailenders never got that Sachin like reception.

You are going into a spiral :laugh: is that how you try to redeem yourself ...any way WTF is a “bangali” you illiterate turd....atleast try to come across a little smarter with even the juvenile insults.

Edited by maniac
4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Google it :phehe:

The Bangali may refer to a caste found in northern India. They are distinct from the Bengali ethnic groupof West Bengal (in India) and Bangladesh. The Bangali are one of the many nomadic groupings found in India, and have customs similar to other nomadic communities such as the Kanjar.[1][2]

Ok....see above...how is that an insult? Or were you trying to say bengali or bangladeshi? How the hell do morons like you even get a US Visa :wall:

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You Indians never had entertainment in your life thats why you cried for Sachin. Us Pakistani’s got loads of entertainment from the boom boom. Even now he is a superstar. He is a breed twenty20 fans now worship. Just remember cricket is not a statsheet its what happens on the field. So have your hundred 100s while we will take a hundred 6s.

have u heard the name sehwag............

Even seen yuvraj singh play

Incase u missed better quality of them when u were enjoying low quality slogging of afridi.........watch out for Pandya 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, maniac said:

The Bangali may refer to a caste found in northern India. They are distinct from the Bengali ethnic groupof West Bengal (in India) and Bangladesh. The Bangali are one of the many nomadic groupings found in India, and have customs similar to other nomadic communities such as the Kanjar.[1][2]

Ok....see above...how is that an insult? Or were you trying to say bengali or bangladeshi? How the hell do morons like you even get a US Visa :wall:

He must be one of them 10 off springs his father sired so they could get food stamps, free education, tax breaks and live off of other taxpayers money.

Maybe he is a great star on those obnoxious leagues against minnow attacks but what is the point of opening such thread on an Indian forum? He never performed against us and hence we don't rate him. Simple.

Afridi vs India (ODIs)

Bat avg - 25

Bowl avg - 60

Afridi vs India (T20s)

Bat avg - 7  :hysterical:

Bowl avg - 53

He was one of the most average cricketers ever to play 300+ ODIs. In India, he wont play more than 50 games with such record.

#FACT

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Whose Sehwag again? Is he that same loud mouth who made a complete fool out of himself in the champions trophy? On a more of a serious note. No one slogged it like Afridi. His effortless sixes were a treat to watch. His glamourish hair while bowling were also a treat to watch. In order to enjoy Afridi you gotta enjoy entertainment. None of what he did was great as a cricketer. He was simply a entertainer. Did everything to entertain the crowd. Frankly speaking he was a smart man who made sure to make a brand out of himself during his playing days. He even now to this day uses it properly. Doing charity and what not.

:laugh1::laugh1:

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The kid finally gets it. Anyways don’t hit your head too hard. It deserves rest from all that beating Afridi beating. My regards to your prime minister. ;)

You couldn’t even spell a name of a country or an ethnic group properly while trying to insult that I had to figure it out myself :hysterical:

The only beating my head is getting is from your stupidity...bangali :laugh: looks like a parasite that you got from eating too much red meat  ate half your brain.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

In India he would be amongst the Khans of Bollywood making loads of money. We make players like that our cricketers!

#FACT

This obsession on Afridi’s looks is borderline bizarre WTF

maybe I have a different outlook and philosophy than an average Pakistani when it

comes to cricket and cricketers

I guess when we say we love to watch say someone like a Mitchell Starc bowl it has a totally different meaning when you say it :fear1:

if a beautiful woman behaves an equivalent way to what a Afridi does like hum ping stuff(pitches),biting balls and performing solely to entertain the “masses” wouldn’t she be termed a slut?

Edited by maniac
23 hours ago, maniac said:

This obsession on Afridi’s looks is borderline bizarre WTF

maybe I have a different outlook and philosophy than an average Pakistani when it

comes to cricket and cricketers

I guess when we say we love to watch say someone like a Mitchell Starc bowl it has a totally different meaning when you say it :fear1:

if a beautiful woman behaves an equivalent way to what a Afridi does like hum ping stuff(pitches),biting balls and performing solely to entertain the “masses” wouldn’t she be termed a slut?

Once again Maniac projecting his sexual orientation towards posters.

For the last time Maniac, no I'm flattered but NOT interested.  Please look elsewhere in your quest for a relationship