Boycott these fools

chapetmarunga

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

Yes he is. May be your friend put an old video.

All these babas say that they will attain MAHASAMADHI- leaving their mortal self at will from this physical world.

Lol is it me or this baba’s looks pretty cunning right from his face looks? I mean other dhongi babas at least look innocent but this baba has always that cunning look about him.

B5E9A92F-22AC-4D60-8990-EF4A60901C19.jpeg

My uncle was fanatical bhakt of Sri Satya Said baba of Andhra Pradesh who claimed to be an avatar of Shirdi Sai baba. It used to be an international fair or conference like atmosphere in his place, when his devotees from all over came for his darshan.

Since he died, my uncle started following Brahma Kumaris of Rajasthan. He often visits Mount Abu which is their HQ.

Our very own Indian cricket team(most of them) led by VVS paid a visit to Sai baba seeking his blessings. Sachin was one of his biggest celebrity bhakts and was seen crying in front of his dead body. :no:

Though I do agree that he did a lot for farmers, sick and poor people in South India providing clean water for drinking and irrigation, free education and costly medical help for the needy.

sachin-anjali-sai_042511025018.jpg

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

So you referring to this same uncle? Is he alive or what? 

Ya my friend puts his pics even on snapchat etc. I mean I get that  older people get easily into bhakti but even younger guys who don’t care about pooja paat are also putting his pictures on snapchat etc, and I was like wth? Rofl

He has been dead for sometime.

He is big in ncr.

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

One can understand poor people or people in desperate situations getting into this nonsense, but it is very often the financially strong and generally happy in life kind of people who are the biggest bhakts.

Rich people go to babas for networking since most babas are well connected with politicians. 

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

My uncle was fanatical bhakt of Sri Satya Said baba of Andhra Pradesh who claimed to be an avatar of Shirdi Sai baba. It used to be an international fair or conference like atmosphere in his place, when his devotees from all over came for his darshan.

Since he died, my uncle started following Brahma Kumaris of Rajasthan. He often visits Mount Abu which is their HQ.

Our very own Indian cricket team(most of them) led by VVS paid a visit to Sai baba seeking his blessings. Sachin was one of his biggest celebrity bhakts and was seen crying in front of his dead body. :no:

Though I do agree that he did a lot for farmers, sick and poor people in South India providing clean water for drinking and irrigation, free education and costly medical help for the needy.

sachin-anjali-sai_042511025018.jpg

In 1999, he was standing right behind me in US embassy in Delhi and that’s when I first saw him in real. He had come in to get US visa that time. Back then there used to be big massive lines in embassy and it used to be first come first serve. 

On 11/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, beetle said:

As long as it is not my husband , I am fine with it.:p:

I have a gay cousin who has not come out to his family yet. When he does, I will be the first one standing behind him . Not only will it save his life but also the life of a girl his parents want him to marry.

I have no objectinn to all single people in my family turning out any way they want .

The married ones...I hope they are all heterosexuals because there spouses will be heartbroken :((

i know a very young gay boy, an acquaintance, wont call him a friend yet, in his early 20s. Some days back, on my bday, he asked me for party and we met and I knew what he was looking for. After he that, he started messaging me intimate stuff, but i am straight and cant imagine myself indulging in all these things with a boy. 

31 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i know a very young gay boy, an acquaintance, wont call him a friend yet, in his early 20s. Some days back, on my bday, he asked me for party and we met and I knew what he was looking for. After he that, he started messaging me intimate stuff, but i am straight and cant imagine myself indulging in all these things with a boy. 

You should tell him to pull out his gay radar or he is in for some tough times .:p::laugh1:

On 11/15/2017 at 5:12 AM, surajmal said:

Yup. Probably one of the reasons why Men are unwilling to relinquish charge of affairs (evolutionary thing). Women would have no need of us (Increasingly a possibility in a mechanizing/automating world). Men need to figure their **** out pronto. 

MGTOW like movements are counterproductive. In a dystopian parallel universe future, All men have converted to Islam as that is the only culture which allows them to dictate things.  

You clearly do not have enough personal experience with women or have any empirical studies to back up such a paranoid view.

I see no reason for men to become 'extinct/near rarity' - that is not our mating structure. Though a reversal of women being the dominant sex, is possible. I think the big reason men like you are so afraid of the notion, is because of the 'Pakistan during independence complex' : you guys know how heinous the rule of men over women is & has been on a grand scale, to some level and fear retribution. 

Which is also a possibility, if the battle lines are drawn. 

There is nothing to be 'figured out'.Chavs are gonna be history soon. They should've been history the moment guns had been invented and physical prowess was practically neutralized in 'might is right' confrontations. But hey, 200 years or so, is not too late either. 

On 11/15/2017 at 5:37 AM, randomGuy said:

Shri Shri Ravi Shankar is saying he has seen gays turn into heterosexuals and vice versa.

He may be close to being correct. As I said, I don't know the truth.

Sure, but SSR Shankar is just yet another fool running his mouth. Ofcourse, social pressure and personal discrimination is enough to make 'gays pretend to be straight'. Happens all the time. And if they are low sex drive people to begin with (trending towards Asexuals), then it becomes even more tempting to 'be the convert poster-boy for a society that exerts tremendous penalties on a personal level for a man having sex with another man and acknowledging it'. Or they could be doing it the 'Philipino way' - another society where gays are forced to hide in plain sight - all have wives and kids but lovers on side...

Without scientific study, SSRS can go suck a lemon with what he's seen and what he is 'selling'.

Edited by Muloghonto

21 hours ago, rkt.india said:

wth. I thought rkt bhai was a middle aged uncle. Then again he must have misunderstood your orientation since you stalk / follow lots of male cricketers on instagram :thinking:

Wide spread societal acceptance for lgbt community is utterly important to prevent marginalization, eventually this will pave way for legally exclusive socio groupings esp the ones you see in a religious context. Vegetarians,people who dont eat a particular meat and people who do not have a particular sexual orientation eventually. Its not a moral or ethical question merely a right of expression.

On 11/18/2017 at 3:44 PM, sarchasm said:

Yes, uncritical retards like the OP are the ones who should be listened to instead of Sri Sri. What exactly did Sri Sri say that was so outrageous?

He says sexual orientation is a tendency and that one should be at peace with one's sexual orientation. I cannot think of a more enlightened stance on dealing with sexual orientation.

To those who are ill at ease with their sexual orientation, he *further* says that these tendencies are prone to change. Once again, what's the problem here?

At this point, I can see a lot of angsty and and antsy Indians barking me down with scientific 'proof' showing how sexuality is something one born with and not something one can change. Which is HYSTERICAL.

I mean, one is also born with a specific sex, male or female. That hasn't stopped people from transitioning themselves to the other gender. So if one can feel like changing one's sex and can do so successfully, what's the big deal about changing sexuality?

Because every single one of his claims fly in the face of actual science

Nope, homosexuality is not a tendancy

Nope, it does NOT tend to change

Our brain is the single most important thing in our body and everything we feel and experience comes from it. Changing one's sex is physical to match our brain. You cannot change the brain. 

I love how some you will believe some pseudo baba spouting garbage but not science. What are his credentials? How does he understand sexuality and the human psyche more than scientists? Retards are those who believe pseudo babas over sciene

On 11/19/2017 at 6:41 AM, Muloghonto said:

You clearly do not have enough personal experience with women or have any empirical studies to back up such a paranoid view.

I see no reason for men to become 'extinct/near rarity' - that is not our mating structure. Though a reversal of women being the dominant sex, is possible. I think the big reason men like you are so afraid of the notion, is because of the 'Pakistan during independence complex' : you guys know how heinous the rule of men over women is & has been on a grand scale, to some level and fear retribution. 

Which is also a possibility, if the battle lines are drawn. 

There is nothing to be 'figured out'.Chavs are gonna be history soon. They should've been history the moment guns had been invented and physical prowess was practically neutralized in 'might is right' confrontations. But hey, 200 years or so, is not too late either. 

Who are you boxing against?