Kulbhushan Jadhav

Gollum

Mangalsutra, bangles, bindi etc of Mr Jadhav's wife removed, shoes taken and not returned...what a farce !!!! I know Pak has killed of most of it's minorities and has no idea about other religions, but itna to pata hoga ki bindi, mangalsutra kya hai. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

So many patients and tourists come to India on a daily basis, in fact Sushma has made it her life's goal to devote 90% of her time in trying to solve the woes of Pakistanis. Have we ever yanked off their hijab or insulted their religion? 

I'm really apprehensive about Kulbhushan, I just pray that a case like Sarabjit should not be repeated where he was attacked in the jail i.e. was made sure he never reaches outside prison.

Sick of those who beg for visas to Sushma Swaraj or Indian foreign ministry from major Pakistani cities.

Please take your patients to Turkey, China, Saudi whom you call as friends. But no, they will come to Indian hospitals for treatment. As if it is our moral obligation to them, sorry it is not our duty. It is not our work. You don't plead to an enemy with whom you have fought 4 wars & both countries know they are enemies. Isn't that fcking paradox?

And then Shree Hafeez Saeed Sahab runs his office in these cities, recruits youth in his own personal army and wages a war against Kuffar Baniya Hindus for oppressed Kashmiri Muslims brothers and sisters. Bravo.

There were hundreds after '71 war who were imprisoned in Pakistani jails, many died, many became insane. Still some might be rotting over there after 46 years. The netas and babu's of our Indian govt can't get them out from those prisons even after decades. I applaud Z. A. Bhutto at least he got 90000+ POWs by whatever means after Shimla agreement. We Indians have always missed the opportunity, never learnt from history.

Edited by Turning_track

We need to keep pounding them every now and then. That's the only solution, temporarily. 

If they continue the fire on our soldiers, we need to up the ante. Target their bunkers using RPGs or shelling, if they retaliate similarly then it depends whether to answer more heavily or be radio silent for time being. It's cat and mouse game which both sides play. 

They don't care about their own soldiers, we care about ours. Everyone knows about the history and the signature style of Pakistani army. For a brutal payback to the enemy it's a long defense debate which needs the amalgamation of efficient military minds, top civilian leadership, defence analysts along with NSA to bear fruit in the long term.

Because let's be honest we can target the camps alongside LOC but we can't target the hideouts or the HQ's of these Jehadis at Muridke or the ones operating inside Punjab. Stupid PMs like Morarji Desai and I.K. Gujral have lost our invaluable assets inside Pak territory to their Pakistani counterparts on the table, which has been confirmed by folks formerly working in secret agencies.

Why did the Pakistanis celebrate so much after their 'Atomi Dhamaka' in Chagi hills? Because they knew everybody would buy into their nuclear bomb blackmailing. People were much happier in India for successful launch of satellite Aryabhatta in 1975, rather than our nuclear test of Smiling Buddha in Pokharan in 1974. That tells you about the psyche and mindset of Indians. 

The sad part is we will continue losing young jawans, which is the most depressing but unavoidable fact. Watch the interview of former NSA during UPA govt Shivshankar Menon with Madhu Trehan, where he admitted that there is no cure in short term and we'll continue suffering from the terror perpetrated by our neighbor. 

Edited by Turning_track

2 hours ago, Turning_track said:

I'm really apprehensive about Kulbhushan, I just pray that a case like Sarabjit should not be repeated where he was attacked in the jail i.e. was made sure he never reaches outside prison.

Sick of those who beg for visas to Sushma Swaraj or Indian foreign ministry from major Pakistani cities.

Please take your patients to Turkey, China, Saudi whom you call as friends. But no, they will come to Indian hospitals for treatment. As if it is our moral obligation to them, sorry it is not our duty. It is not our work. You don't plead to an enemy with whom you have fought 4 wars & both countries know they are enemies. Isn't that fcking paradox?

And then Shree Hafeez Saeed Sahab runs his office in these cities, recruits youth in his own personal army and wages a war against Kuffar Baniya Hindus for oppressed Kashmiri Muslims brothers and sisters. Bravo.

There were hundreds after '71 war who were imprisoned in Pakistani jails, many died, many became insane. Still some might be rotting over there after 46 years. The netas and babu's of our Indian govt can't get them out from those prisons even after decades. I applaud Z. A. Bhutto at least he got 90000+ POWs by whatever means after Shimla agreement. We Indians have always missed the opportunity, never learnt from history.

susmaji be projecting the soft pawa, even if our boys are martyred. we occupy most of the dominating peaks on the LoC yet no permission is given to teach pakistan a lesson. just do meaningless raids from time to time and keep testing Brahmos off the coast of Odisha !!!

Edited by FischerTal

19 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

susmaji be projecting the soft pawa, even if our boys are martyred. we occupy most of the dominating peaks on the LoC yet no permission is given to teach pakistan a lesson. just do meaningless raids from time to time and keep testing Brahmos off the coast of Odisha !!!

Brahmos is only for displaying India's might in Republic Day parade at Rajpath because our leadership is afraid of the repurcussions after using it & would be isolated or targetted on the international stage. 

Saudis can attack Yemen, US & Russia can make Syria a war ground. But India can't punish Pakistan's valuable Jehadi assets even after they keep killing my compatriots.

Had Mrs.Indira Gandhi too feared about U.S. 7th fleet then Bangladesh still would have been called East Pakistan.

9 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Brahmos is only for displaying India's might in Republic Day parade at Rajpath because our leadership is afraid of the repurcussions after using it & would be isolated or targetted on the international stage. 

Saudis can attack Yemen, US & Russia can make Syria a war ground. But India can't punish Pakistan's valuable Jehadi assets even after they keep killing my compatriots.

Had Mrs.Indira Gandhi too feared about U.S. 7th fleet then Bangladesh still would have been called East Pakistan.

Brezhnev had her back then, Russian submarines had formed a wall between 7th fleet and Indian coastline. Basically it was a taunt at the bastard duo of Nixon and Kissinger, an attack on India would mean an attack on USSR !!!! Eternally grateful to Brezhnev for his great nation's support to us in that war. They also blocked combined might of UK-France navy in Arabian Sea.

Edited by Gollum

Now answer to these peaceniks who cheer MEA whenver Sushma grants a visa to a wife whose husband peddled lies, this is what educated Pakistani journalists threw barbs at a mother and wife..Fin women journalists join in this insult to humanity..aur dedo medical visas to these MOFOs...

Laanat hain is desh ka..

Edited by coffee_rules

Now Sushma will grant another 12000 medical visas and 1500000 tourist visas per day to Pakistanis. Indian expats, job seekers and prospective students who aspire to study abroad...hold on MoEA doesn't care about you lot. The sole purpose of GOI is to service our wonderful western neighbors, Indians jaaye bhaad mein. 

On 25/12/2017 at 5:24 PM, FischerTal said:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378789/3-pakistani-soldiers-martyred-in-unprovoked-cross-loc-firing-by-indian-army-ispr 

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

right as soon as jadhav's family leaves Pakistan, 3 of their soldiers are supposedly killed. its so predictable. these casualties happens regularly on the LoC but Pakistan will only admit to them when they need to frame a narrative. don't be surprised if this propaganda is used to justify kulbhushan jadhav's death.i hope indians, who go to the extent of questioning their armed forces like kejriwal, will realize the pak duplicity. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/jk-soldiers-killed-indian-army-pakistan-ceasefire-violation-at-keri-battalion-area-4995927/

The cross border attack by India was in retaliation to four unprovoked killing of our Army.

India should reach in a position to produce satelites to detect any human movement within 10 km range of Pakistani border and fire mass produced cruise missiles. 

Till then, its hopeless