the WAGs

sarcastic

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

They could have taken the WAGs after the test series, kya zaroori thi pehle din hee le jaane ko? The first few days should be devoted solely for preparation and getting into the right frame of mind.

You can't manage one, but may be if you have 3 they manage each other leaving the parents free :phew:.

attending wedding receptions, dancing in the streets, non-PG nocturnal activities, etc. all count as "getting into the right frame".

they probably have 3 kids for the same reason. eldest takes care of youngest and the middle child is stereotypically withdrawn/quiet.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

They could have taken the WAGs after the test series, kya zaroori thi pehle din hee le jaane ko? The first few days should be devoted solely for preparation and getting into the right frame of mind.

You can't manage one, but may be if you have 3 they manage each other leaving the parents free :phew:.

Agree.....usually they join later when tests start.ODIs must not be convenient because of too much travelling and too little stay at one place.

But this time tests have started first.

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

attending wedding receptions, dancing in the streets, non-PG nocturnal activities, etc. all count as "getting into the right frame".

they probably have 3 kids for the same reason. eldest takes care of youngest and the middle child is stereotypically withdrawn/quiet.

I was the elder one and never took care of my parents brood.:p:

I believe in ,'apne bache khud sambhalo':police:

Think 100 times before you have the brats .

It’s weird then when play away from home bringing wife and family is distraction from crixket and means they can’t foxus on cricket and not taking it serious 

but when play at home and go home to wife and family constantly. This is not a distraction and not a sign that not concentrating and taking games serious !