Kohlis faith in his fast bowlers looks to be paying off

Laaloo

21 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

yes sir , on flat pitches ..thats why you need bowlers who can get you 20 wickets and I am saying we will see when that happens . Check all our big overseas wins , we won cos our bowlers really used the conditions well and we out bowled the opposition . There is nothing new here , infact historically these are matches we win .

There is nothing to suggest any of our fast bowlers will adapt well when there is no assistance . 

But  You cant take credits away from our bowler's on flat tracks by bringing in batters who did well in that eng. Series  if we can score big on such tracks what's stopping opposition?? this is our best bowling unit since Zak srinath and nehra, we struggled a lot in bowling during dhoni era but now back on track, this is also our first major series  outside home after some times, and I will say pace bowlers passed with flying colour's in first test also fullmarks for kohli for that its a fact.

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

@velu last thing people want to see is discussion about MSD on what is a disappointing day...please don’t turn disappointment into depression 

today is my best day in trading for the last 6 months :yess:

honestly i thought we could win this game :sad: 

9 minutes ago, CG said:
12 minutes ago, velu said:

today is my best day in trading for the last 6 months :yess:
honestly i thought we could win this game :sad: 

Made money on JSPL ?

did starngle on infy and tcs :dance: 

thought IT stocks will react to  US jobs data ..

28 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Never lets the match drift and always keeps us in the game. Shows great intensity and backs his fast bowlers. Yeah made a mistake dropping bhuvi in the 2nd test but when on the field he doesn't let the game drift away.  :hatsoff:

We lost the series with the best bowlers we have ever got and he lacks faith in his top bowler which is why he dropped him when the series was still alive. Lets hope he doesnt do such things again especially in England.

32 minutes ago, Shunya said:

We lost the series with the best bowlers we have ever got and he lacks faith in his top bowler which is why he dropped him when the series was still alive. Lets hope he doesnt do such things again especially in England.

We lost the series because of drop catches.

3 hours ago, Shunya said:

Um he does have faith in his bowlers. It's not the first time he dropped bhuvi. Horses for courses. I don't agree with it but that's what he did. And we lost the series because of our openers and catching. If they had shown up, we would have won this series comfortably.