Why don’t teams pick an 11 they think will win the game ?

Vk1

Point is why pussy around for same of it’s unfair on them . Don’t deserve to be dropped 

just big god dammn wan to win it 

patel coming in makes sense . If don’t work bring saha for last tests. 

Bk will do well in sa and Engaknd. But in aus drop him as kookaburra ball don’t move and in aus need pace . But he will play in aus 

Dhawan at home v certain teams is a must . Monster . Against higher class team in certain pitches grit needed so vijay . 

Point is in other sports changes made . Ruthless calls make 

You maybe thinking well they do . But they don’t 

nasser Hussain made good point. In football managers cjange team frequently to win a certain game and use certain tactics . No qualms picking different teams for away and according to oppo .

here in crixket there is this must get run of games . He has done well so does not deserve to be dropped it’s not fair blah blah 

look at india for example .

saha quality Glovework . At home spinning tracks need this . Away from home it’s simple catches standing back more important to strengthen batting . So home pick Saha , away patel .

rahane poor v spin . Don’t pick him at home . Pick him away we’re thrives 

Dhawan and Rohit monsters on India tracks . Poor away . Pick them just at home 

Bk will suck in oz . But do well in sa and England . But will be picked in aus were on fiat tracks with kookaburra ball will struggle .

just a few examples . Too much be loyal to this player , he done well blah blah . In other sports none of this , ruthless use of resources to win , no qualms benching someone if felt helps team win

It’s who you know and who your buddies are...
No Bumrah really shocking news 
but it’s official from BCCI resources 

vijay
parthiv
Rahul
pujara
kohli
rahane
Jadeja
pandya
bhuvi
shami
ishant ( support from track) 
==========
jai Shree Krishna 

Partiiv the chotu still around?? He is mediocre from what I remember of him.
4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Partiiv the chotu still around?? He is mediocre from what I remember of him.

P.p there, to chance his arm, he loves to bats up in the order-- ball comes to the bat, he not afraid to hits and keep rotate the strikes.

He is worth to try than just sits at bench for nothing.Rahanes outstanding records away from India while India loosing  first,test

Change must need as Dhawan should go for his Batting / Fielding

Failure.

Technically india not drops Ash/Bum but here they wants to give chance for each player for betterment of team's winning chances,

We may try Umesh in final test

On 1/7/2018 at 6:02 PM, Straight Drive said:

Johannesburg was good I suppose. Sachin and Azhar both making tons. What a brilliant display of counter attack it was with glorious stroke play. I am wondering if anyone from this lineup can display a partnership like that. 

That linep with this bowling could have done wonders

17 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Point is why pussy around for same of it’s unfair on them . Don’t deserve to be dropped 

just big god dammn wan to win it 

patel coming in makes sense . If don’t work bring saha for last tests. 

Bk will do well in sa and Engaknd. But in aus drop him as kookaburra ball don’t move and in aus need pace . But he will play in aus 

Dhawan at home v certain teams is a must . Monster . Against higher class team in certain pitches grit needed so vijay . 

Point is in other sports changes made . Ruthless calls make 

Bk will suck at death. Bk will suck overseas. Bk will suck against better batsmen. Yeah heard it all. Anderson was still their best bowler in Australia. People like you were predicting he will do bad in SA too. How many times does he need to make you guys eat your words?

The guy averages 26 after 20 tests which none of our fast bowlers in history have. His home and away average are the same. His average speed was same as Pandaya's. He played one single test in Australia when he was a newbee. Without that one test he averages 24 with a strike rate below 50. He is a phenomenon never seen in history of Indian test bowling. Yet people keep predicting him to fail. Smh

Edited by New guy
31 minutes ago, New guy said:

Bk will suck at death. Bk will suck overseas. Bk will suck against better batsmen. Yeah heard it all. Anderson was still their best bowler in Australia. People like you were predicting he will do bad in SA too. How many times does he need to make you guys eat your words?

The guy averages 26 after 20 tests which none of our fast bowlers in history have. His home and away average are the same. His average speed was same as Pandaya's. He played one single test in Australia when he was a newbee. Without that one test he averages 24 with a strike rate below 50. He is a phenomenon never seen in history of Indian test bowling. Yet people keep predicting him to fail. Smh

Bhuvi is played only on green pitches. Don't go by his stats. 

35 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Bhuvi is played only on green pitches. Don't go by his stats. 

Yes of course you will say that when on the same pitches other bowlers do ghanta. I have never seen this amount of eagerness to put down a young player as from blind speed gun worshippers. I remember umesh going for runs on the greenest of green tracks. Heck he was going 6 an over in the Bangladesh match where binny took six wickets. In the same matches bhuvi played no one else took half the wickets he did. Even in this match he outperformed rabada. 

If wickets are easy on such pitches what was preventing shami and bumrah from taking one single wicket in the first session when bhuvi took 3 in 3 overs? Same green track bhuvi played on right? 

But,but but my speedguns. Fans like these remind me of afridi fans from pak

Edited by New guy
36 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yes of course you will say that when on the same pitches other bowlers do ghanta. I have never seen this amount of eagerness to put down a young player as from blind speed gun worshippers. I remember umesh going for runs on the greenest of green tracks. Heck he was going 6 an over in the Bangladesh match where binny took six wickets. In the same matches bhuvi played no one else took half the wickets he did. Even in this match he outperformed rabada. 

If wickets are easy on such pitches what was preventing shami and bumrah from taking one single wicket in the first session when bhuvi took 3 in 3 overs? Same green track bhuvi played on right? 

But,but but my speedguns. Fans like these remind me of afridi fans from pak

I am not running down bhuvi. It's just that his style of bowling is suited for specific pitches and he does admirably well there.