Rohit Sharma Becomes Kagiso Rabada's 'Bunny'

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Rohit is the biggest culprit...the total disdain he show to Rabadas 150k bowling in the 1st odi remember the 6s :drool: probably has pumped up Rabada...looks like he is slowing down and beating Rohit for pace and swing...once Rohit gets a measure there will be blood...not for the weak stomach.

he will get the measure of the pitch once hitman back to india

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how many times did rabadda get him out in india????

One i remeber when he yorked him 

So what is your solution to NoH!t's ineptness, give all decent international pace bowlers an Indian citizenship?!

NoH!t will be a walking wicket against all the decent teams in England during the World Cup! Kohli now hides him in the slips as well, his fitness is perhaps on par with Ashwin. The guy gets chubbier every passing day!

49 minutes ago, shortbread said:

So what is your solution to NoH!t's ineptness, give all decent international pace bowlers an Indian citizenship?!

NoH!t will be a walking wicket against all the decent teams in England during the World Cup! Kohli now hides him in the slips as well, his fitness is perhaps on par with Ashwin. The guy gets chubbier every passing day!

Rohit has made runs in England, n england are absolute patta wkts 

I knw rohit weekness but at this point how much testing conditions u get in ODI and how many skilled bowlers are their in International arena that wud trouble him . I wud have been worried about him in 90s-2000s not to much now 

He has done well in Ct 2013 n 17, ur overestimating england conditions. Those are just patta wkts 

N he will be ur Next LOI captain to 

The guy is getting chubbier i pointed this out  almost an year ago but still he n raina are young so it wont have immediate affect but once they are on wrong side of the age it will affect on their reflexes. But at present they are fine .....

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I knw rohit weekness but at this point how much testing conditions u get in ODI and how many skilled bowlers are their in International arena that wud trouble him . I wud have been worried about him in 90s-2000s not to much now 

He has done well in Ct 2013 n 17, ur overestimating england conditions. Those are just patta wkts 

The guy is getting chubbier i pointed this out  almost an year ago but still he n raina are young so it wont have immediate affect but once they are on wrong side of the age it will affect on their reflexes. But at present they are fine .....

NO, HE HAS NOT! Stop lying

He struggled in CT 2013 held in England, thankfully Dhawan was in top form and made up for the balls Rohit wasted. Rohit failed in all the initial games apart from a 50 against WI. Failed against Pakistan as well. Then failed in the Semi Finals and failed in the Finals! How is that 'doing well? Prithvi Shaw did well in the recently concluded World Cup

In 2017 he scored against the minnows (surprise, surprise!) and made runs against SL and Bangladesh. Failed again in the finals against Pakistan.

He will fail again against quality attacks and has been exposed on this tour! He made his debut more than 10 years ago.....TEN YEARS..... and still cannot remove the FTB tag!

I know the mumbai NoH!t fans association are campaigning vigorously to have this clown captain the National side, but it will not happen. Kohli will outlast him!

I another 5 years you will hear his voice on Star Sports with rest of his tribe like manjrekar etc.., 'Ailaa Kohli nne six maara', uska aukaad utna hii hai, commentary karne ka!

Edited by shortbread
9 minutes ago, shortbread said:

NO, HE HAS NOT! Stop lying

He struggled in CT 2013 held in England, thankfully Dhawan was in top form and made up for the balls Rohit wasted. Rohit failed in all the initial games apart from a 50 against WI. Failed against Pakistan as well. Then failed in the Semi Finals and failed in the Finals! How is that 'doing well? Prithvi Shaw did well in the recently concluded World Cup

HE made runs in the 1st game against Sa......were u sleeping 

In 2017 he scored against the minnows (surprise, surprise!) and made runs against SL and Bangladesh. Failed again in the finals against Pakistan.

SL defeated us , Bangladesh is no minnow anymore

Everybody failed in finals

He will fail again against quality attacks and has been exposed on this tour! He made his debut more than 10 years ago.....TEN YEARS..... and still cannot remove the FTB tag!

I know the mumbai NoH!t fans association are campaigning vigorously to have this clown captain the National side, but it will not happen. Kohli will outlast him!

How many quality attacks in this world are left 

HE scores heavily against Aus....

ME n rohit sharma fan:phehe::phehe:

@maniac - bhai ye din aa gya 

Kohli is chomu limited over captain 

I another 5 years you will hear his voice on Star Sports with rest of his tribe like manjrekar etc.., 'Ailaa Kohli nne six maara', uska aukaad utna hii hai, commentary karne ka!

The thread highlight just one problem with Rohit . Normally being a FTB is not such an issue in ODIs , Dhawan has technical issues but I think hes one of the best ODI openers we have ever had . when 95% of the LOI matches are played on flat pitches , should I be worried about few games where most batsmen would get exposed ? Absolutely not . 

The reason Rohit's case if different cos , there are other issues with his batting . The amount of time he takes to settle down is just not acceptable these days , Power plays are wasted in every game while this is the time when most teams set themselves up for a big score . Stats will not show you how many games we lose cos of his slow starts , you just need to go back 10 years and see how Indian openers approached LOI games , I remember every second game india posting 100+ in the first 15 and more on a good day . Our scoring rates have dipped considerably , when you consider how T20s has help evolved in the last decade . its pathetic and statistically it may not look bad only cos of Dhawan at other end .

The other big issue is , he disappears when the team is chasing . Pressure is on , Sharma is gone . So a players who cannot play under pressure , when chasing , against good attacks and pitches with some assistance to bowlers ..when he does play , he plays at his own pace sucking the momentum ? 

Am not a statsman , but if you go analyze his big scores , you will notice we lost a lot of those matches unusually high percentage for a batsmen. The ones we won , I can think of very few innings where India would have won without his contribution . 

46 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

The thread highlight just one problem with Rohit . Normally being a FTB is not such an issue in ODIs , Dhawan has technical issues but I think hes one of the best ODI openers we have ever had . when 95% of the LOI matches are played on flat pitches , should I be worried about few games where most batsmen would get exposed ? Absolutely not . 

The reason Rohit's case if different cos , there are other issues with his batting . The amount of time he takes to settle down is just not acceptable these days , Power plays are wasted in every game while this is the time when most teams set themselves up for a big score . Stats will not show you how many games we lose cos of his slow starts , you just need to go back 10 years and see how Indian openers approached LOI games , I remember every second game india posting 100+ in the first 15 and more on a good day . Our scoring rates have dipped considerably , when you consider how T20s has help evolved in the last decade . its pathetic and statistically it may not look bad only cos of Dhawan at other end .

Yes he hs many areas of improvement and he wud improve with time.

Im finding it funny these days how people want to make so many changes 1 yr before Wc due to only few failures

Once he is set he can make a mockery of bowling like no one, even kohli cant match it

The other big issue is , he disappears when the team is chasing . Pressure is on , Sharma is gone . So a players who cannot play under pressure , when chasing , against good attacks and pitches with some assistance to bowlers ..when he does play , he plays at his own pace sucking the momentum ? 

Yes he has many issues, but at this point whats important is what he brings to the table. 

He is not the biggest problem .....infact their is a lot of surplus with him

Am not a statsman , but if you go analyze his big scores , you will notice we lost a lot of those matches unusually high percentage for a batsmen. The ones we won , I can think of very few innings where India would have won without his contribution .