Who are the Potential fast/medium bowlers

Vk1

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Saini has 29 wickets from 17 List A matches ...  wicket-taker.

I really loved Sainis bowling in those Ranji knock out matches. I mean how many times would you fall in love with an Indian fast bowler's bowling. Saini was in top class form. Last I remember was perhaps Sreesanth in Jo'burg 2006 or zaheer against Australia in Mohali 2008. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

For ODIs

Saini looks good and ready for international cricket.   Has both high pace and accuracy.  Can bowl yorkers.

Khejroliya is too raw as of today.

Khaleel Ahmed looks impressive.  Bowls at high pace and can bowl yorkers, bouncers, slower balls etc.  Is picking loads of wickets in limited over domestic cricket. Is tall and left-handed.

Thampi and Siraj can be tried against weaker teams.

Avesh Khan needs to be groomed ... he is tall, bouncy, accurate.  

Nagarkoti  maybe ready in 2 years.

Saini for 50 overs match 

Khaleel for 20 over matches first . Need to graduate from there to 50 overs . Do not rush him to 50 overs right away. 

Needs some more experience & polishing

1 minute ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Khaleel for 20 over matches first . Need to graduate from there to 50 overs . Do not rush him to 50 overs right away. 

Needs some more experience & polishing

I  feel that ODI is the best format to debut for most youngsters.

T20 is like lottery ... batsman trying to hit every ball, bowling just 1 or 2 over spells with little time to get into rhythm, good balls getting hit  etc.  may result in a rookie getting unsettled, like it happened liked Siraj.

Similar thing may happen with rookie batters, with no time to get set and the pressure of having to hit most balls... like it happened with Pant.

ODIs are more relaxing ... without the rigour of test matches.

Well Navdeep saini is the guy who can bowl that full quick ball targeting off stump, he can control that full length ball with utmost precision, so he guarantees me success in Odis more than any other bowlers also khaleel is the one who has quick yorkers and can be handy in death overs, should be tried in Odis, besides this we have thakur thampi nathu and rajpoot, mavi and koti will be ready in two years 

23 hours ago, express bowling said:

I  feel that ODI is the best format to debut for most youngsters.

T20 is like lottery ... batsman trying to hit every ball, bowling just 1 or 2 over spells with little time to get into rhythm, good balls getting hit  etc.  may result in a rookie getting unsettled, like it happened liked Siraj.

Similar thing may happen with rookie batters, with no time to get set and the pressure of having to hit most balls... like it happened with Pant.

ODIs are more relaxing ... without the rigour of test matches.

REASON I AM SAYING 20I FIRST FOR HIM  IS THAT  HE SEEMS TO HAVE TOOLS TO SUCCEED IN DEATH OVERS . GOOD 2-3 OVERS AT DEATH IF SUCCESSFUL WILL GIVE A BIG BOOST TO HIS CONFIDENCE.

I AM NOT SURE RIGHT NOW HE CAN BOWL WELL UPFRONT . YOU CANT MAKE HIM BOWL 6-7 OVERS AT DEATH IN 50 OVERS, he should be able to bowl quite early in an innings also.

His stock ball in first spell seems to be short rising ball , the moment his good length ball is attacked , he will bowl that rising short ball.  it may work against domestic batters in India but in international matches he may be taken to cleaners .  

Whereas in death overs he bowls atleast 4 different deliveries one being a good yorker at pace and hence may succeed .

Re: Siraj , i am very glad that he played those 2 games and his weakness was exposed . 

You can't just bowl a slower ball with no deception and hope to succeed . 

He now knows he needs to develop more skills esp. yorkers , and decptive change of pace to play at international .

Without that experience , he would have gone on doing the same stuff thinking he is  ready for international level.