Can pandya hit boundaries against pace??is he only a spin bully???

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Pandya plays a very decent cover drive and straight drive against pace.  One of the best ramp-shots around as well.  Sure, he's stronger against spin, but by no means a mug against Pace.  But the "smart geniuses" who have already decided that he can only hit spin can carry on with their blindness.

...in whole odi series he only played pace bowlers and averaged 8-9 over 6 odis!!!  in tests also ..except 93...he failed in all test matches...quite a dumb post

5 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

thats what first class cricket is for ...my retarded  friend...but alas! fc cricket is beow the level of pandya sir

How many genuine pacers are their in Fc cricket, its been only a year or two that the quantity has increased. 

Even dhoni came from FC cricket n got better against pacer by playing international cricket

Raydu plays in same FC cricket n sux against pacers 

Now coming to pandya, he was fast tracked in international cricket coz we badly needed a package like him or else we were crying with jadeja n binny for years.

Now my senseless frend he cant play both international n Fc same time. Did u even watch 1st test against SA which had rabada n steyn.......unless u think of him as spinners

Did u see him whack mustafizur for 6 on a yorker in one of his intial games , the samen mustafizur who got bajaoed us 

So suggest me a better hitter in domestic then pandya at no 7 , so we can drop him

Suggest me a pace bowling all rounder in domestic that can bat in lower order also , so we can drop him 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandya 1st inning wasnt under prressure:giggle::giggle:

how was 5th game meaningless, his spell n runout was the turning point and thats where we won the series

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1: alag level pe hai tu

Anyone that tells u something is not PR be humble n learn coz i hvent seen someone so senseless about the game 

There were six games and if you call him a batsman he was the worst. If you call him a bowler he was the worst. But nooooo high and mighty you only want to talk about game 5 and his boundaries. No mention how bad he was rest of the time.

I have not looked at the stats but i have a gut feeling he gave the most runs today. can you check and come back. That will give you some more time to make up excuses too. You are rather good at it.

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No he is an all rounder

Bhuvi,morkel,tahir, morris had worst stats then him

Again shows u dnt watch cricket at all 

N at the end he performed in 2 games out of 6

Rohit n rahane just one.

Today I truly feel bad for you. You are a good person at heart but I do feel bad for you.

How many genuine pacers are their in Fc cricket, its been only a year or two that the quantity has increased. 

Even dhoni came from FC cricket n got better against pacer by playing international cricket

Raydu plays in same FC cricket n sux against pacers 

Now coming to pandya, he was fast tracked in international cricket coz we badly needed a package like him or else we were crying with jadeja n binny for years.

Now my senseless frend he cant play both international n Fc same time. Did u even watch 1st test against SA which had rabada n steyn.......unless u think of him as spinners

Did u see him whack mustafizur for 6 on a yorker in one of his intial games , the samen mustafizur who got bajaoed us 

So suggest me a better hitter in domestic then pandya at no 7 , so we can drop him

Suggest me a pace bowling all rounder in domestic that can bat in lower order also , so we can drop him 

i agree with u ...but i think he should play vijay hazare instead of t20ss and finish games for baroda

Pandya is a problem in test matches at this time but currently for t20s and ODI’s he shouldn’t be as much of a concern for Indian fans since we have bigger things to worry about like fixing our 4-5-6 which can cost us more games than having Pandya failing at 7.

Once we have fixed our issues with 4-5-6 and if Pandya is still failing then, then we we can worry about dropping Pandya. Until then Pandya will and should play every t20 and ODI when he is available and not resting.

hee was dropped early on also...dont forget....luck saved him in 1st innings...in rest of the series he figured out that

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

...in whole odi series he only played pace bowlers and averaged 8-9 over 6 odis!!!  in tests also ..except 93...he failed in all test matches...quite a dumb post

Continue to quote each other but atleast don’t curse another memeber. I don’t want to hide your post as there is a proper discussion going on. Continue without cursing each other. 

13 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

i agree with u ...but i think he should play vijay hazare instead of t20ss and finish games for baroda

Which clashes with Sa tour and if u dnt a seaming all rounder in Sa where wud u , unless u want to take binny or rishi dhawan 

12 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

hee was dropped early on also...dont forget....luck saved him in 1st innings...in rest of the series he figured out that

On a tough pitch u need such luck, and to his credit he made something out of it 

I remeber virat kohli got a call in his favour in during his 49 in asia cup against pak, on such pitches any ball can have ur name so a bit of luck is not bad .....and we shud look what he made out of that luck 

New Zealand vs India 1st odi 2016, Pandya bowled beautifully with swing and bounce. I heard Ravi going gaga over Pandya while he was still in his first spell. Not sure how but Ravi was certain that Pandya is the VIP of this team. He remains so today giving excellent balance to our team. He will still be there for 2019 even if he fails to add a run to his tally.

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

A lot of big player have gone n struggled in Sa in their 1st tour and i have put their avg

Its not easy to go n score  in some conditions

Even Dhawan n rohit were horrible in their 1st SA tour and so were yuvraj, raina, gambhir and these were top order batsman who had time and more exp then him 

A lot of big player have gone n struggled in Sa in their 1st tour and i have put their avg

Its not easy to go n score  in some conditions

Even Dhawan n rohit were horrible in their 1st SA tour and so were yuvraj, raina, gambhir and these were top order batsman who had time and more exp then him 

i agree with ur logic ....i am just saying that- can i have 45 off 20 balls from pandya anywhere in the next 3-4 months against all pace attack....i dont think so  ....

5 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

i agree with ur logic ....i am just saying that- can i have 45 off 20 balls from pandya anywhere in the next 3-4 months against all pace attack....i dont think so  ....

too high expectation to high ......lower it

Dhoni took years to get better against pace specially his hitting 

Yuvraj took way way more time to get better against spinners

Things dont happen overnight

Even if he does score against them someone will raise question regd the quality 

Against Starc , Rabda its not easy for anyone.

45 in 20 is an excellent score which doesnt happen every day , ur expectations are to high.

Playing test cricket will improve the overal quality of his game. 45 in 20 also depends on situations, pitches, conditions. 

When u fast track a player u need to show patience with him, just be happy that he is contributing so well. 

The expectation from a new comer is bizzare. Rather have expectation that can dhawan n rohit become betetr at test cricket coz its been 10 yrs , can rahane improve his tons of weakness in LOI coz its been ages now. Can raina improve against bouncer......these are still genuine expectations

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

too high expectation to high ......lower it

Dhoni took years to get better against pace specially his hitting 

Yuvraj took way way more time to get better against spinners

Things dont happen overnight

Even if he does score against them someone will raise question regd the quality 

Against Starc , Rabda its not easy for anyone.

45 in 20 is an excellent score which doesnt happen every day , ur expectations are to high.

Playing test cricket will improve the overal quality of his game. 45 in 20 also depends on situations, pitches, conditions. 

When u fast track a player u need to show patience with him, just be happy that he is contributing so well. 

The expectation from a new comer is bizzare. Rather have expectation that can dhawan n rohit become betetr at test cricket coz its been 10 yrs , can rahane improve his tons of weakness in LOI coz its been ages now. Can raina improve against bouncer......these are still genuine expectations

Also the important fact being scarcity.. genuine all-rounders are right now unicorns and ought to be preserved.