Still no KL Rahul

5 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Lol...chewtiyapa in proliferation mode here. Kohli wasn't even apparently influential enough to prevent the nation's great hero Anil Kumble from including Kuldeep in 4th test vs Aus. But now suddenly he has developed powers to ensure KL Rahul's exclusion by remote control from Delhi.

Do you guys even run your conspiracy theories over in your head to ensure they make sense before realising them into the public domain. May want to do that next time. 

Or Maybe Kohli gave BCCI an ultimatum, let me control KL Rahul's selection destiny or I walk? Clearly Kohli has an agenda against southies; Shankar, Pandey, Sundar and DK had to secretly cross out other names on the team sheet and write their own in place, otherwise none of them would have played today. 

you are right Kohli is not involved in on this...its the shameless mumbai lobby.

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

And we have video evidence of this claim in the form of Gavaskar interview 

thats a diversion tactic from Gavaskar he is part of lobby...ha.. no one is falling for that.. :biggrin: but kohli is not involved.

Edited by Vilander
32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

First time I have heard that Captain don't have the power to pick a player in Playing XI even after selectors are regularly selecting him in the squad :laugh:

Lol. You don't understand as you've got no understanding/experience of how big organsations like the BCCI work. Seems in your mind that being appointed Indian captain is equivalent to winning Presedential race for the White House. Also, I never realised that VK was captaining the team today. 

Edited by mancalledsting
8 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Lol. You don't understand as you've got no understanding/experience of how big organsations like the BCCI work. Seems in your mind that being appointed Indian captain is equivalent to winning Presedential race for the White House. Also, I never realised that VK was captaining the team today. 

if Virat does not have a say in this team or he has no interest in whos playing when hes away , thats actually bad news .

20 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Once a squad of 15 is picked, it is up to captain to pick the XI.

22 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Vk sent quick whatsapp message to private group of Rohit/Dhawan / dhoni / Ravi saying don’t pick him ?

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol can’t help but mention that this was like Ashwin telling to Gibbs and to twitteraris that “I was just kidding.”   :giggle:

Well to the person that understands English rhetoric, either meaning can be interpreted. If you read it with a pre conceived negative assumption e.g. if you are negative and vindictive person, then it may appear to those eyes to be purely negative. 

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Uncle Ravi is not on Whatssap 

he would be if they discuss pub crawling joints etc..but yeah you have a point..he will be in on with his fav buddy the fielding or bowling coach..they must be all over the towns when they tour..