Rohit Sharma - Berserk mode ON !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Rohit played a important part in 2007 t20 world cup
And will be India 2nd best player in 2019 wc
Haters will get more burn till 2023 wc.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

He could potentially go as the top run scorer of WC 2023. That will be the icing on the cake for you know whom!!!

3 hours ago, jusarrived said:

but knowing this guy will continue to screw our chances in every big tournament for next 6-8 years I cant help myslef .

On what basis ?

If not for him it would have been an embarrassing QF exit against BD for us at 2015 WC.

Other than that he has been very good in big tournaments.

Edited by Number
20 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Who scored more Raina or Rohit?

If Rohit faced Rainas deliveries the total would have been chased. If any batsman that did not face any delivery faced deliveries that rohit faced they would have scored same amount of runs. Rainas scoring rate saved the match.

Edited by Vilander
12 hours ago, jusarrived said:

hate that smug face to an extent you cannot imagine , I have never ever used the word hate with an indian player

Chill man Rohit is a gun odi player though and a good captain too. He probably will pick up scoring rate from next game.

Sharma is an ordinary captain, make no mistake about it. He gets a strong side to lead in IPL 2017 with the likes of Bumrah & co and barely scrapes through last year. 

Just look at the damn final: spinners are doing well, trundlers are getting smashed and he doesn't use Raina at all. Worse, he sends a FOB like Shankar ahead of Karthik in the final ?