Hussain Talat, Asif Ali & Shaheen Afridi selected for T20I squad

2 hours ago, kira said:

This shaheen afridi is going to get the phainta of his lifetime, mark my words, he'll get smashed so bad that the previous under-19 wonder anwar ali would look like a legend in front of him

Shaheen Afridi is going to have great start for his career as so many first choice players are refusing to go to Pakistan

Nawaz, Malik and Shehzad are rubbish. Rest of the selections are good.

Shaheen will probably be partners of the OD squad as well. I guess the management have zero faith in the domestic system (I don’t blame them) and would like to groom him on the bench. Essentially, he’ll only be playing T20’s and dead rubber one day games. 

4 hours ago, maniac said:

The Shaheen kid was ok for the u19 level...still too raw...no clue about the other 2...are they phaaast?

The other two are batsman.

Shaheen’s still raw but he has ingredients that gets everyone excited: pace, height and an excellent seam position. People judge him off that one poor game he had against India, in which I don’t think he bowled that poorly, his spell up front was pretty good. I mean he must have something in him for two BBL franchises wanting to sign him.