139 k  attempted yorker .... 6 by Pant

141.5 k   no run

slower ball    ...  wide

125.5 k  slower bouncer ... no run

slower ball    6 by Pant

140.5 k attempted yorker ... 1 Dum

I don't know why Siraj bowls slower balls

Edited by express bowling

Siraj,Asif,Khaleel,Mavi, Nagarkoti have one thing in common ie they have  natural raw pace...amongst them i havent seen Asif much though,Siraj seems to have least control over Slower ball, he just delivers it for the sake of it..Siraj mustn't use slower too often if not in complete control of it..He has beautiful seam position  

14 hours ago, rkt.india said:

things is I dont see pace as everything.  Pace is just an x-factor. It does not make a bowler.

Wasnt part of the conversation. Too busy with work to be following IPL. My humble opinion is that if a 'Fast bowler' is not willing to bowl fast, then there's some issue with his attitude. Look at Kohli. Because he wants to be at his peak, he has made so many sacrifices to maintain his top game. He doesnt even eat butter chicken :) Kohli is an equivalent to an express 160 kph bowler, in batting. 

There's only a certain no of years a person can bowl at top pace, why wouldnt you want to make the best of your strength when you are at the peak of your career? Thats being lazy. And its not acceptable. 

18 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Wasnt part of the conversation. Too busy with work to be following IPL. My humble opinion is that if a 'Fast bowler' is not willing to bowl fast, then there's some issue with his attitude. Look at Kohli. Because he wants to be at his peak, he has made so many sacrifices to maintain his top game. He doesnt even eat butter chicken :) Kohli is an equivalent to an express 160 kph bowler, in batting. 

There's only a certain no of years a person can bowl at top pace, why wouldnt you want to make the best of your strength when you are at the peak of your career? Thats being lazy. And its not acceptable. 

I agree with this but every bowler has different strength and weaknesses and he should bowl according to that. 

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I agree with this but every bowler has different strength and weaknesses and he should bowl according to that. 

No one here is saying that Sran should pull out his life or skeleton out to bowl at express pace which may not come to him naturally but the thing here is he has big dip in pace after a very short spell that too in a .t20 No problem at all if he  hovers around 132-35 but the thing is he bowled at 138-143  in first spell but suddenly started bowling sub 130 so may be he is enclosing an injury

Edited by Suhaan

26 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Hit the nail on the head RAFbhai !

When a young fast bowler is unwilling to bowl at full speed then it is either an issue with his attitude or he is carrying some injury.

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

No one here is saying that Sran should pull out his life or skeleton out to bowl at express pace which may not come to him naturally but the thing here is he has big dip in pace after a very short spell that too in a .t20 No problem at all if he  hovers around 132-35 but the thing is he bowled at 138-143  in first spell but suddenly started bowling sub 130 so may be he is enclosing an injury

But he didn't bowl sub 130. Sub 130 are mostly slow balls.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Siraj   146  k

guys ..dont hate a fast bowler if his fast ball is hit for a 4 or 6.

why- bcos these are PATTA DEAD WICKETS and batsman are in a do or die mood , either hit or get Out mood and since the pitch is a Patta flat wicket , some times the batsman wins and when the bowler gets a lil swing he wins.

important matches ODI or T20 or tests are played on wickets which has some thing in it for fast bowlers outside INDIA and in india spinners get assistance. as of today even in lanka , now pitches are friendly to fast bowlers and all over the world , fast bowlers have some thing for them.

fast bowlers who are bowling fast will be truly deadly in australia,newzealand ,england and even in west indies , there is some bounce.