Gambhir slams Shahid Afridi over his latest tweet on Kashmir issue

DHONI_FANN

20 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Farooq Abdullah defends Shahid Afridi on situation in Valley; says 'killings must stop'

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/farooq-abdullah-defends-shahid-afridi-on-situation-in-valley-says-killings-must-stop-118040400849_1.html

Almost all muslim politicians of Kashmir are now anti India

This old man has lost his political relevance and he is just  trying to maaro mauke pe  chauka to get some spotlight.

Gotta say though Indian media has blown this out of proportion.

Afridi must be really the chosen one.

First he is treated like a cricket legend by his country men for being a bang average cricketer.

Than his pointless tweet puts him now on a political pedestal and potentially increases his chances of a great political career in his country.

Can someone point me to the faqir or whatever where he gets his Taveez from because my hard work just gets more more work and no compensation lol.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Today ur foreign minister spoke Salman jailed because of being a minority.:haha: Tum gundmaron ko aur koi kaam nahi hai siway iss chewtiyapanti ke? Is this what every Pakistani is supposed to do? 

Actually some idiots in India have said that too...however the communal angle comparatively sounds way better than what some of the idiots from Bollywood are saying like how he was traumatized for 20 years and he did charity so he shouldn’t be jailed :facepalm:

I guess there is always new depths of idiocy to be found in this world.

Edited by maniac