Asaram Guilty of raping minor

Singh bling

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Death penalty strike fear in heart of many people.Asaram type people will enjoy all facilities in jail.As he is old every other day he will be out on some kind of medical condition to hospital.He may even get parole just like Sanjay Dutt got for few days.Somewhere I read that Ram Rahim's live pravachan are still available on Facebook.

Well, doesn't life in prison with no chance of escape strike more fear in your heart ?

i forgot that in India the 'luxury hotel in jail' syndrome is in effect due to corruption - but it can and should be remedied to make life incarcerations the more dire penalty. 

7 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

That's my saner side talking right now. My blood boils everytime I hear or read about the vile acts committed by rapists or Jihadists.

For instance the Kashmiri stone pelters, I'm a firm believer in army dealing with those chewts in a stern manner. Gotta be cruel at times. Some people aren't meant to be shown mercy. But those are extreme cases, I was talking more in a general way.

Yes it's rarely that one gets capital punishment in India. For 99.9 percent murders they simply serve their sentences in jail.

I cant think of much more cruel and practical ways than being chained to another criminal, crushing rocks the whole day at 17,000 feet on the Indo-Tibetan border while a muchchad armywallah is looking for excuses in their lazyness to whip them. They get punished + society derives benefit.

3 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

incel showing his inner barbarity!!!

no doubt this guy wont support death penalty for this so-called BApu

Yet again following me around in various threads....obsessed much ? Go provide evidence that has been asked of you, kid. 

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Well, doesn't life in prison with no chance of escape strike more fear in your heart ?

i forgot that in India the 'luxury hotel in jail' syndrome is in effect due to corruption - but it can and should be remedied to make life incarcerations the more dire penalty. 

For an average middle class even 2-3 years jail is worse than death so leave it aside.

Many in India start with petty crimes go to jail and become hardened criminal , so these people are already familier with jail.

It is only after becoming hardened criminal they can get life imprisionment without parole.Also please remember that life in slums , backward village , footpath is not something very good life.The pain of jail is upto the person that what quality of life he was getting outside

Also most states in India are already overburdened with prisioners so they too try to find escape route to release them

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Five-years-in-jail-is-enough-to-complete-a-life-sentence/articleshow/23416684.cms

Andhra pradesh even consider 5 years for women and elderly and seven years for men

4 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

noone is following you, I am exposing the stupidity of ur posts

You are quite literally following me around in various threads and have done so for days, ever since i exposed you for being a fake psychiarist uttering false statements. 

4 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

u are teh insecure narcissist who feels the need to respond, u could just as well ignore my post, but u cant :rofl:

Same goes to you. Afterall, you are the ones pretending to be someone you are not and following me around. 

one can't litterally follow someone on an internet forum, 

I am exposing ur hypocrisy and refusal to provide evidence, 

you are too insecure to answer or let it go!!!

Says the guy who admits he is a troll and is trolling hard, provides no evidence when asked. 

nope, only u are responding to me, I am only pointing out ur hypocricies !!! 

You started quoting me first and following me aroun first - just like in this thread. I simply respond to jaahils to expose their jahilliyat. 

8 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

only to you, that is ur aukaad, to be trolled only

My aukaad is to put your jaahil prophet in his jaahil place. Thats whats got you so bothered, kid. 

nope noone is following u, I exposed ur stupid posts for the forum to see, u continue to respond even when nothing is to be gained, textbook incel jaahil narcissist!!!

Yet in this very thread people have agreed with my stance. Learn to read.
You are the one continuing to go off the handle behaving like an incel idiot and calling others as such. You need to learn the word i taught you today better, before using it.

Also, when you go around various threads specifically quoting one guy all the time, its called following them around.

You are my galee ka kutta...following around for little bits of food i guess.....

Edited by Muloghonto

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

One thing i wonder about - why are Indians- even the progressive ones- so hell bent on death penalty ? Is it because life is so fragile and cheap in India that death penalty is not a big deal ?

Like, i'd think a lifetime of incarceration is a far better outcome than inflicting suffering.

The job of the justice system is deterrent and safeguarding the public. Not vengeance/inflicting pain.....

An aspect that you completely overlook is the additional cost of prolonged incarceration. The general retort here is that a person on death penalty always appeals and there is a legal cost involved. But a person who is sentenced to life imprisonment also almost always appeals to a higher court.

And we are a country where we have 1000s of under trials incarcerated. There is literally no place in Indian jails. The death penbalty vs life imprisonment is basically a symptomatic discussion. We need a much needed overhaul of the judicial/investigative/forensic procedures. Many more courts, if anything.

Edited by Mariyam