Do you believe in ghosts, Jinns, Aatmas (Bad-Ruh) living in graveyards, jungles, deserted temples...?

Alam_dar

How brave are you? 

Could you go alone in nights in the deserted places, famous for having some kind of effects of aatmas, jinns, ghosts ?

Could you see a horror film alone in a dark house without getting any kind of shivering? 

I can and i have.

However, i was still quite scared at every noise/creak i heard- not because i was afraid a ghost or jinn will pop out to get me, but i was thinking ' crap i really dont wanna come across a random snake slithering around making the noise or a whole whackload of rats or god knows what else creature waiting to ambush me'.

Horror films do nothing for me except startle me. Its not 'oh **** i am scared' feeling, its the jumpy-startling i get when i am happily singing in the shower and the missus tip-toes in, pulls the curtain and goes 'SURPRISEEEE!!!' ....i am like 'AAAGH OMFG HOLY CRAP !! MY HEART IS GONNA FAIL'. 

i have literally seen people exorcising ghosts out of people in front of me.....ghosts aren't scary , the are just spirits that require negative vibrations from people to fuel them ......ghosts are divided into many yonis.....pret<chudail<masaan<pisach<rakshsa.....

you may not believe it , or call me stupid....but you will never know until you haven't seen it....

Edited by LORD_analyst

And this number you sourced from the 2011 Census of India?

you can argue like a non-believer , but you don't know whom are you arguing with.......  ever heard of shav sadhna??????....search it,it's ur choice to discard it or not , im just telling u the facts as i am spiritually superior to most of the guys....anyways , i don't know why i am arguing with u ......bye ..and plz don't reply

you may not believe it , or call me stupid....but you will never know until you haven't seen it....

I will believe in this stuff, only when a person who does not believe in Ghosts gets possessed and then gets exorcized. Its pretty funny that the only people who get possessed are the ones who believe in this **** in the first place. Tells me its more in their mind than actually existing.

you can argue like a non-believer , but you don't know whom are you arguing with.......  ever heard of shav sadhna??????....search it,it's ur choice to discard it or not , im just telling u the facts as i am spiritually superior to most of the guys....anyways , i don't know why i am arguing with u ......bye ..and plz don't reply

First rule of being spiritually superior, is that spiritually superior people dont go around thinking or telling others they are spiritually superior. 
Nowhere will you find Buddha, Mahavira, Ramkrishna, Nagarjuna, Vivekananda or Sri Aurobindo saying 'i am spiritually superior'. 

Also, if you can't prove something, its not a fact. its a belief. That is the decisive element that seperates belief and facts : facts can be proven, belief cannot.

I will believe in this stuff, only when a person who does not believe in Ghosts gets possessed and then gets exorcized. Its pretty funny that the only people who get possessed are the ones who believe in this **** in the first place. Tells me its more in their mind than actually existing.

as i said......if u don't beleive ,then it's wonderful coz there are many things in this world ,which one doesn't need to know .....i don't want to argue......spirits are not clowns who are dressed in white saris and fearful.....they are the souls of people who died prematurely or their wishes remained unsatisfied while dying.......i have seen 10 yr old girl speaking in the voice of 50 old year men....i witness exorcism ceremonies every saturday.....

as i said......if u don't beleive ,then it's wonderful coz there are many things in this world ,which one doesn't need to know .....i don't want to argue......spirits are not clowns who are dressed in white saris and fearful.....they are the souls of people who died prematurely or their wishes remained unsatisfied while dying.......i have seen 10 yr old girl speaking in the voice of 50 old year men....i witness exorcism ceremonies every saturday.....

Again, find me a person who gets possessed who doesn't believe in spirits in the first place and then you have something. Till then, its just 'mind over matter and if you believe something, you will feel it' psychology stuff.

If spirits cannot inhabit bodies of people who don't believe in them, then yes, they are clowns. 

i am yet to come across a scenario such as 'person doesn't believe in spirits ---> gets possessed----> when being told they are possessed says 'thats ridiculous nonsense stuff'---> gets depossessed and goes 'holy hell, thats real'. 

Which tells me, its just a con-job. 

Again, find me a person who gets possessed who doesn't believe in spirits in the first place and then you have something. Till then, its just 'mind over matter and if you believe something, you will feel it' psychology stuff.

If spirits cannot inhabit bodies of people who don't believe in them, then yes, they are clowns. 

i am yet to come across a scenario such as 'person doesn't believe in spirits ---> gets possessed----> when being told they are possessed says 'thats ridiculous nonsense stuff'---> gets depossessed and goes 'holy hell, thats real'. 

Which tells me, its just a con-job. 

i think u are mentally retarded...i have said that if u don't believe ,then don't bother to argue....just move along .....spirits can possess anyone with a low density negative aura , whether he believes in them or not....most spirits only possess coz they have impending 'karma-bandhan' with the person whom they possess .....

i think u are mentally retarded...i have said that if u don't believe ,then don't bother to argue....just move along .....spirits can possess anyone with a low density negative aura , whether he believes in them or not....most spirits only possess coz they have impending 'karma-bandhan' with the person whom they possess .....

Ok, so show me a single case of an atheist/person who doesnt believe in spirits getting possessed. Or maybe this whole low density negative aura nonsense is only valid for believers ?!?

I am affiliated with several atheist groups and it comes up often in there - not a single atheist has EVER been possessed by spirits that we can ever document. That right there, is a big hint to how much of a nonsense con-job it is. If you cant get possessed if you don't believe, its pretty much the definition of it being inside your own head.

Ok, so show me a single case of an atheist/person who doesnt believe in spirits getting possessed. Or maybe this whole low density negative aura nonsense is only valid for believers ?!?

I am affiliated with several atheist groups and it comes up often in there - not a single atheist has EVER been possessed by spirits that we can ever document. That right there, is a big hint to how much of a nonsense con-job it is. If you cant get possessed if you don't believe, its pretty much the definition of it being inside your own head.

bye....don't want to talk

i am dumb,i am stupid ...i don't know anything ........case finish ...don't argue ....even if i continue to argue with u ,then my energy will get wasted ....so 

@LORD_analyst

I read your discussion and understand that you have witnessed things that most of us haven't. A few tips:

• People who don't believe in such concepts are "I see what I believe types". If you are going to present information such as 90% of "x" live in graveyards, it won't be accepted mainly because there is no way to validate it. Therefore, there is no point in using such metrics. A better way to frame it would be since "x" represent forms in after-life, it is likely that they would be found in graveyards where they would have been rested. Here you have turned something that has no data to something that can be deduced 
  • While many of these people will claim to be objective, they will use silly points points as counter arguments. Like I read your post where you quoted someone taking about only believing in "x" if an atheist claimed to be possessed by it. That is an invalid argument by that person as even if an atheist is possessed, he is unlikely to identify the root case to be "x" (because he does not believe in that). Many atheist would assume it to be related to mental health. You did the wise thing by not engaging on this further
  •  Those youtube video that you posted could be seen as a drama. The kid could be too scared so merely going with the flow 

Basically, my advise to you is to improve your framing when making such points. Can you also expand on the exorcism ceremonies that you attend? What have you learned from them?

Edited by zen

Basically, my advise to you is to improve your framing when making such points. Can you also expand on the exorcism ceremonies that you attend? What have you learned from them?

yup....agree......but i think that i foolishly posted my views.....i shouldn't have posted in this thread.....i don't have to prove myself to anyone nor prove my credibility......i know many things , seen them, but i will rest my case and move along .....i thought somebody else might know it too.....but don't really care that if anybody has ...

In the hills, most of the people who are possessed by devi or devta are people seeking attention,better status within family ,often women who are neglected or people who want more power over people.

These same people come to cities and live life normally. They go to village for pujas and get the devi or devta on them almost like stage performances by actors.

There are benefits of being the chosen one and since no scientific proof is required.....anyone with the need or the talent can become the special one.

Similarly with ghosts. Looks like ghosts don't like the fast paced life of cities or may be people don't have the time and patience for ghosts.

Edited by beetle

Claim of spirituality by @LORD_analyst

Same claim I was presented by the Muslim Peers (more than 5-6 and many if I include the Internet discussions too) in Pakistan. And they presented 100% same "argumentation" as has been presented here by LORD_analyst.  

And although I didn't get the chance to have such discussion with Christians Spiritual person, but I am sure he will also come up with exact same claims and arguments. 

Muslim spiritual persons claiming they use Quran to achieve the spirituality. 

Christians spiritual people claim using Bible (at least in Films they showed so). 

And Hindu spiritual people claim using Mantars from their religious books. 

And all of them (Hindu, Muslim, Christian) spiritual people telling each other that only he is truthful about the spirituality, while other two are telling a lie.