Indian fans' views on MS Dhoni

What should be MSD's role for India going forward?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be MSD's role for Indian going forward?

• Should continue to play in both ODIs and T20s
    • Should continue to play in ODIs, but should step down from T20s
    • Should quit international cricket altogether

Reality check for ICFers

Indian team for the 2089 ICC WC
1. Not yet born
2. Not yet born
3. Not yet born
4. Not yet born
5. Not yet born
6. MSD
7. Not yet born
8. Not yet born
9. Not yet born
10. Not yet born
11. Not yet born

Courtesy twitter.
This is the best trolling I have seen on Dhoni. I am sure, he will retire,incase he sees this post.
Btw, he will come on to field with 2 bats.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

His performances were good in ODI and under his captaincy we did win WC.  Also being multiskilled he balanced the team well for many years.So I was very happy about his contribution to Indian cricket. Immense respect for years. In fact I rated him as a player and captain a lot than what many Indian fans did over here on this forum. 

That respect is now gone down the drain. Match fixing allegations - a match where CSK were told to score exactly 140. His defence of GM who was found to be involved in illegal activities. No matter how many runs one score, catches one takes, integrity matters . He's real sheet at that. And I say it again he's one of the worst cricketer ever to play a sport. You cannot defend culprits knowingly as well as fail to report lots of things which bought shame to a great tournament like IPL.  

Since last two years, I put him in same class of Azhar, Salman Butt, Jadeja, Asif, Cronje.

I cannot rely upon him as an Indian player to give his 100 percent anymore.  Supporting such a cricketer is a big No for me now.

Edited by Straight Drive
On 5/12/2018 at 3:08 PM, Number said:

What I dislike is the excess credit swindling. His PR has been overactive in creating a superhero image of him post 2011. They have completely ignored contributions from Yuvraj Zaheer Sachin Gambhir Sehwag Harbhajan and attributed the 2011 win solely to MSD's superpowers. Then his non-commitment to overseas tests, going 90s way of preparing bunsen burners at home, Rhiti sports etc. made it very difficult to be a fan of him.

both yuvraj n gambhir have gotten enough credit, infact yuvraj was always considered in team for his Wc exploits. 

Zak was one guy who didnt get his due 

But it happens , look at 2007 t20 WC

irfan, rp  both didnt get the credit they deserve 

In india its superstar n batsman who take all the credit 

Infact some one like dhawan who has been outstanding in world tournament hasnt got the credit he deserves and even jaddu for CT2013 ( no one even talks about him )