US opens Jerusalem embassy as 41 Palestinians killed in the protest

Stradlater

Just now, kira said:

How does anything I have said contradict my post the other day? Pakistani hindus are in your group? lol 

Didn't I say I don't care what happens to anyone outside my country, so how did it contradict the group theory? Matlab comment karne se pehle thoda soch to leta

Pakistani Hindu's are in group of Hindu's and Pakistani Sikhs share same sikh group.

If you really think that people in India do care about each other then you are wrong.How many Indians were standing with Sikhs  when 1984 happened .At that time apart from Sikh parties nobody was supporting .More Sikhs outside India were/are fighting for justice then other Religions of India

Just re read your comment , you said that if you drop dead then Jews wouldn't even care which is true , but it is also true if you or me are drop dead then Owaisi supporter muslim in Hyderabad is not going to care

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Most people are not aware how smart the Jewish elite are, they have successfully programmed the world not to speak against them by bringing in holocaust reference, anti-semitism sentiment has become as bad a crime as terrorism tells you a lot.

I'm not anit-semitic but I would also like people not to fall for crocodile tears of Jews, when I read naive youtube comments from Indians like "India-Israel friends forever" I wonder whether they are aware of whom they are supporting. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

Habiru (sometimes written as Hapiru, and more accurately 'Apiru, meaning "dusty, dirty") is a term used in 2nd millennium BCE texts throughout the Fertile Crescent for people variously described as rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, bowmen, servants, slaves, and laborers.[1][2][3][4][5] The discovery of the Amarna letters (diplomatic correspondence between the Egyptian court and subordinate kings in Canaan), which frequently mention them, gave rise to the idea that they could be identified with the Biblical Hebrews, but as more texts were discovered from wider areas and times, it became clear that the term had no ethnic affiliations.[6]

See how the wikipedia article poo poos the idea that the habirus are the hebrews. But look at the map in the article. It mainly features the palestine with their cities. The habirus were considered trouble makers for both the Akkadian, Sumerian and Egyptian kings.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews%3A_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/

This is another text which corroborates the text

Edited by Garuda

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Pakistani Hindu's are in group of Hindu's and Pakistani Sikhs share same sikh group.

If you really think that people in India do care about each other then you are wrong.How many Indians were standing with Sikhs  when 1984 happened .At that time apart from Sikh parties nobody was supporting .More Sikhs outside India were/are fighting for justice then other Religions of India

Just re read your comment , you said that if you drop dead then Jews wouldn't even care which is true , but it is also true if you or me are drop dead then Owaisi supporter muslim in Hyderabad is not going to care

I didn't say people of India care for each other, heck I don't care for most Indians myself, I said people only care about their core group of people ( which means in the same reign, having similar culture),  but I was willing to extend the courtesy to a whole country because whatever happens in this country will at some level affect us, what happens to a pakistani in pakistan is none of my concern.

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Show us these said studies.

The tens of thousands of aid workers worldwide who risk life & limb, put up with crappy conditions and crappy pay to uplift lives of foreigners in foreign locales, proves the bolded part as complete nonsense.

Abey velle, watch the brain documentry by neurosurgeon david eagleman, tujhe main teri tarah vella dikhta hu jo faaltu ke topics pe time waste karunga :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Habiru (sometimes written as Hapiru, and more accurately 'Apiru, meaning "dusty, dirty") is a term used in 2nd millennium BCE texts throughout the Fertile Crescent for people variously described as rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, bowmen, servants, slaves, and laborers.[1][2][3][4][5] The discovery of the Amarna letters (diplomatic correspondence between the Egyptian court and subordinate kings in Canaan), which frequently mention them, gave rise to the idea that they could be identified with the Biblical Hebrews, but as more texts were discovered from wider areas and times, it became clear that the term had no ethnic affiliations.[6]

The bolded part contradicts your own claim.

6 minutes ago, kira said:

Abey velle, watch the brain documentry by neurosurgeon david eagleman, tujhe main teri tarah vella dikhta hu jo faaltu ke topics pe time waste karunga :hysterical:

So basically no evidence and idiotic claims.

As i said, hundreds of thousands of aid workers worldwide contradict your claim. 

I guess its an India thing - Indians are not into charity, aid-work or such in large numbers.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

The bolded part contradicts your own claim.

Chal yeh le, tere liye thoda easy kar deta hu, watch it shayad tu bhi kuch seekh le , think a million times before stating anything I post as nonsense

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So basically no evidence and idiotic claims.

As i said, hundreds of thousands of aid workers worldwide contradict your claim. 

I guess its an India thing - Indians are not into charity, aid-work or such in large numbers.

abey ghonchu, do you even have a brain? I gave you the evidence you numbskull

Edited by kira

3 minutes ago, kira said:

abey ghonchu, do you even have a brain? I gave you the evidence you numbskull

You gave no such thing. 

You showed a video, that shows people have affinity towards their core group more than outside their core group. Like no $hit. 

This does not prove that people dont care about people outside their core group.

Which is why you keep running away from the example of hundreds of thousands of aid workers.

You gave no such thing. 

You showed a video, that shows people have affinity towards their core group more than outside their core group. Like no $hit. 

This does not prove that people dont care about people outside their core group.

Which is why you keep running away from the example of hundreds of thousands of aid workers.

Chor tere bass ki ni hai, it requires intellect to understand this concept, which you lack, btw how the heck did you watch a 56 minute video in few minutes? This guy literally talks about how genocides happen and you were dumb enough to not understand it :facepalm:

Edited by kira

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Chor tere bass ki ni hai, it requires intellect to understand this concept, which you lack, btw how the heck did you watch a 56 minute video in few minutes? This guy literally talks about how genocides happen and you were dumb enough to not understand it :facepalm:

That genocides happen does not negate the fact that millions of people dedicate their entire lives or big chunk of their lives to help complete strangers from other countries either. 

Why do you keep running away from this simple fact ?

That genocides happen does not negate the fact that millions of people dedicate their entire lives or big chunk of their lives to help complete strangers from other countries either. 

Why do you keep running away from this simple fact ?

Abey ghachedu, tu neurosurgeon hai? I am talking about normal people who talk about morality but turn a blind eye when another group is targeted, their indifference makes these atrocities happen, aur saale even there I said there are exception to the rule, bc millions people dedicate their lives matlab tu kuch bhi bol le bc doosre se evidence evidence khetla hai, and what percentage does a million out 7 billion people constitue? Bose dk didn't I say there are exceptions to the rule and these guys aren't even exceptions, it's their job, pehle tu bta how did you watch 56 minute video in few minutes?

Edited by kira

9 hours ago, Garuda said:

See how the wikipedia article poo poos the idea that the habirus are the hebrews. But look at the map in the article. It mainly features the palestine with their cities. The habirus were considered trouble makers for both the Akkadian, Sumerian and Egyptian kings.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews%3A_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/

This is another text which corroborates the text

I'm not well versed with the history of Jews, my opinion on Jews is based on what I have read about them and the stuff they do. They are not evil but are very proud/arrogant lot.

For example in Mumbai there was a snack shop which served pav bhajis, bhel puri and etc. and the shop was named 'Hitler's Cross'. The Jewish community was very upset with the name and the restaurant owners were forced through legal means to change the name. There are lesser Jews than Parsis in India, yet they did not hessitate in letting others know that they were offended. Also one third of Nobel Prize winners are Ashkenazi Jews, shows how smart they are naturally.

I'm happy with Israel being our allies in some cases but we should never trust them blindly, Israel is a very technologically advanced country, have strong millitary and very strong self pride, they literally believe themselves being the "chosen people of God". If we be selflessly nice to them, don't expect them to return the favour, @sandeep is not too far from being right if he calls them 'Pakistan on steroids'.

The bitter realities:

(1) Modern Civilized World was created around the Idea of "United Nations" and morals like "Basic Human Rights". 

United Nations may be far from being "perfect", but indeed it played a significant role in the modern human history and lot of bloodshed was avoided due to it. 

(2) But Trump and Netanyahu want to demolish "UN" and want to impose the system of "Might IS Right". 

US and Israel are strong, and this game of might is right suits them at moment. 

But the demolition of UN is not a good news for the humanity. In fact, UN has to be made more and more stronger and influence of big powers has to be reduced so that UN could provide justice to all the nations. 

(3) American Jews are 50% Atheists (or at least they strongly question the existence of god and thus  non-practising Jews and very Secular in their approach). They are the ones who don't support Trump and Netanyahu and they are very much close to the Humanity. 

I think Trump didn't even get 10% votes from NYC where these American Jews are concentrated. 

(4) I have been in discussion with the religious Jews in Israel. 

They are absolutely not different than the Muslims fanatics. They present the same lame excuses as have been presented by the Muslim fanatics to defend their wrong doings. 

For example: 

* They fully defended the Slavery in Judaism as orders of perfect and just god, even if Judaism allows the master to beat the slave and even to kill his slave and there is no punishment for the master. 

* They want to occupy whole Jerusalem by saying that this land belonged to Abraham, the father of Jews, while Palestinians having no historical right upon it. 

I showed them that Abraham was not native to old Palestine/Canaan, but he migrated there at the age of 75, from the southern Iraq (as per the Talmud). 

Moreover, I showed them that Israeli prophets like Moses, Joshu and David "massacred" every men/women/child in the old Palestine/Canaan and only after that Israelis became the owner of this land. The massacre by Israeli Prophets was even worse than the massacre of Hitler or even of prophet Muhammad of Islam where he slaughtered only the men, while women and children were only made slaves. 

But to my surprise, the fanatic Jews got the excuses for all these massacres by their Prophets and they claimed it the Justice of Jewish God when it ordered the killing of all men/women/children. 

At that time they were exposed fully, where they said according to the divine Justice, all the present Palestinians should also be killed, but it is only the modern world which is hindering this divine justice to take place and thus modern world is damned. 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I'm not well versed with the history of Jews, my opinion on Jews is based on what I have read about them and the stuff they do. They are not evil but are very proud/arrogant lot.

For example in Mumbai there was a snack shop which served pav bhajis, bhel puri and etc. and the shop was named 'Hitler's Cross'. The Jewish community was very upset with the name and the restaurant owners were forced through legal means to change the name. There are lesser Jews than Parsis in India, yet they did not hessitate in letting others know that they were offended. Also one third of Nobel Prize winners are Ashkenazi Jews, shows how smart they are naturally.

I'm happy with Israel being our allies in some cases but we should never trust them blindly, Israel is a very technologically advanced country, have strong millitary and very strong self pride, they literally believe themselves being the "chosen people of God". If we be selflessly nice to them, don't expect them to return the favour, @sandeep is not too far from being right if he calls them 'Pakistan on steroids'.

Yes he is right. Pakistan on steroids is an apt term for them. I hope we keep some distance between us and them. The chosen people of god defintion contributes to supremacist thinking. All the abrahamics believe that only them will go to heaven. There are far less jews in India than the west. Still you can measure the money and power they have as a group to make the restaurant owners legally change their names.. Wont happen to any other group.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

PS: I'm making this my signature

Edited by Garuda

21 hours ago, sandeep said:

What a pathetic post - dripping with ignorant whataboutism and obvious prejudice.   Shame on you.  

Shame one me or to Sickular persons like you & Muslim Groups who just keep quiet when Tamilians get tortured and killed in Sri Lanka and make a hue and cry when the same been created in PALESTINE, SYRIA, ROHINGYA .................................. where where these so called SICKULAR shameful person like you ................. only when there a tag line on Religion they wake up