2018 FIFA World Cup

zen

1 hour ago, velu said:

brazil totally dominated 2nd half .. unlucky 

Yeah thought Brazil were desperately unlucky in the 2nd half, Belgium were pinned back and hardly created anything. If Brazil had made it 2-2 would have fancied them to win it on extra time. Harsh to be out after such a display. 

1 hour ago, zen said:

For Bel, game was won in the first half. 2nd half was mainly going to be about Bra coming back strongly and Bel trying to hold the fort 

Do you think a penalty should have been awarded for Kompany's foul on Jesus? 

3 minutes ago, zen said:

iirc, the ball was out of play (or on its way) so probably no 

It was inside the line, so how can it be out of play? I don't follow football regularly, hence asking. Foul inside the box must result in penalty even if ball isn't in control, no?

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

It was inside the line, so how can it be out of play? I don't follow football regularly, hence asking. Foul inside the box must result in penalty even if ball isn't in control, no?

from below it was on its way out, so it is a tricky one .... I would not feel as if Brazil was robbed of the penalty. If it were awarded, I would not have minded it too as it would have made the game more interesting 

NINTCHDBPICT000418635332.jpg?strip=all&q

Edited by zen

Brazil played with passion in the second half but their finishing was appalling,a certain augusto had to come and score to lift them up .coutinho tried his best but neymar and jesus failed big time ,these guys just can't play without a proper system (like pep's) handed to them on platter .

Brazil only had themselves to blame for missing so many clear cut chances ,credit to cuortois as well .

Of the remaining teams,France by far the best team of the tournament (and my favourite ) both defensively and offensively,I thought they were the best in 2014 wc as well .

England are well organised and should reach the finals due an easier draw