Are the British white the weakest male race?

Franco Vazquez

One more scientific study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231862?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg

Artificial sweeteners induce glucose intolerance by altering the gut microbiota

Non-caloric artificial sweeteners (NAS) are among the most widely used food additives worldwide, regularly consumed by lean and obese individuals alike ... We identify NAS-altered microbial metabolic pathways that are linked to host susceptibility to metabolic disease, and demonstrate similar NAS-induced dysbiosis and glucose intolerance in healthy human subjects. Collectively, our results link NAS consumption, dysbiosis and metabolic abnormalities, thereby calling for a reassessment of massive NAS usage.

///

You can keep on claiming modern diet of England to be healthy, but science is contradicting you. 

Edited by Alam_dar

On 5/20/2018 at 4:59 AM, Franco Vazquez said:

Muloghonto bhai has gone into hiding after I told him about special Siberian forces. Don't mess with me next time I am a History student.

:hysterical:Muloghonchu bhai is also an effeminate male, firebreaker bro :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, kira said:

Great thread, british are sissies, agree with firebreaker 

Don't hide behind your keyboard Macho man come across and tell us Scots we are sissies.

What was it you said , oh yes I dare you :two_thumbs_up:

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Don't hide behind your keyboard Macho man come across and tell us Scots we are sissies.

What was it you said , oh yes I dare you :two_thumbs_up:

tattie boy, scotts are so irrelevant that no one even talks about your effeminate minnow nation, why are you so desperate for attention tattieboy? No one needs to tell the scots that they are sissies because every scot already knows this fact:finger:

Just now, kira said:

tattie boy, scotts are so irrelevant that no one even talks about your effeminate minnow nation, why are you so desperate for attention tattieboy? No one needs to tell the scots that they are sissies because every scot already knows this fact:finger:

You are full of wind and piss .

All mouth and no action 

6 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Hahahaha from the guy who never backs up his words .

You are  all talk sonny boy :hysterical:

Look like this thread really hit your nerve, truth hurts sissyboy, learn to accept the truth :rotfl:

Edited by kira

Just now, kira said:

Look like this thread really hit your nerve, truth hurts sissyboy, learn to accept the truth :rotfl:

You see I know Indians are the most effeminate sissy cricketers going about ...they are soft !!!... Pakistani cricketers are 100 times more harder . 

The reason they are soft coz the whole Indian male population are soft .

God keyboard warrior we even had one ranji trophy player crying :two_thumbs_up:

You go back to looking at pictures of SRT 

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

<pile of goal-post shifting nonsense>

•  
  •  
    1. Evidence that raw milk used to cause zoonotic diseases (meaning diseases that we contract from coming into contact with raw animal products of animals that are natural carriers of these diseases symbiotic to their bodies) :

•  
  • https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/51/12/1418/316955

From the article : "In addition, domestically acquired milkborne tuberculosis and brucellosis have been virtually eliminated because of concerted efforts to control these diseases in the nation's cattle herds."

Alam Dar wants our kids to die from brucellosis or TB from drinking raw milk,like in the old days because 'its got more omega-3s'. 

2. Same paper cites evidence that despite proper sanitation processes undertaken, the raw milk still contains the said contagions:

"

"The authors state, “Notably, contamination occurred despite acceptable milking and sanitation procedures, according to regulatory standards” [6, p 1415]. ""

3. Evidence that consuming properly sanitized raw milk still causes these diseases:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/23/6/15-1603_article

Conclusion: Say no to fad diets about raw meat and raw milk. Our ancestors did not consume it ( no evidence outside of polar regions and a tiny % of outlier tribes like Masai for consumption of raw meat as the majority of meat consumption in the diet), medical experts warn against it and we should heed medical advice instead of playing nutritionists and gamble with our children's lives.

You cant run away from these facts,mister. 

11 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Say what you want about Bengalis physically wise but those guys, intellectually, are very gifted. All the top Private and Selective  schools in Sydney are dominated by Bengalis. 

Then why is Bengal such an impoverished state?

35 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Then why is Bengal such an impoverished state?

I have zero clue and don't give two hoots either. It's just something I have observed having attended three selective high schools in different areas all around Sydney; and one constant throughout was there were a group of Bengali students at the top or thereabouts. 

13 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Say what you want about Bengalis physically wise but those guys, intellectually, are very gifted. All the top Private and Selective  schools in Sydney are dominated by Bengalis. 

It may be due to the use of "Fish" which is known as food for brain power. 

Brain Health and Fish

There may be other factors too i.e. how the cook their fish. 

And if they use mustard oil for cooking, then it has also different qualities than the normal canola oil. 

White British Males are far from being weak. They're probably some of the most aggressive in Europe.

Go to any hospital on a Friday and Saturday night and you will see people with black eyes, cut faces. Britain has a massive hooligan problem.

They have a reputation of going to other countries, getting drunk and destroying places. They were even worse in the 1970s - 1990s when football hooliganism was rife. Every 2 years the news would be full of reports of English football fans going to the World Cup or Euros and causing carnage. You should have seen the chaos that was caused by football hooligans in 1996 after England got knocked out of Euro 1996.

When I visited Prague I found that many nightclubs wouldn't allow British or Russian tourists in due to them causing fights.

Britain has the strongest military in Europe after Russia and many white brits have been world boxing champions, far more than any other whites in europe.