If Pakistan win the second test....

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Credit where it’s due... if team India visited this time in place of Pakistan, it would’ve still struggled.

I dont think India would struggle even deep into the season with a perfect team sheet from England. There is a big gulf between the sides, in fast bowling, spin bowling, ground fielding and middle order batting, England trumps India in slips ( every one does), and top order batting ( hopefully Rahul/Vijay can correct this) and lower order batting ( i trust Bhuv more than Saha/Ashwin).

25 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Nah, I think we tour next year. 

chalo atleast for one year you guys can fly high, and do an under the radar quick in and out series of trashings downunder before anyone notices, it is all dependent on how the team talks to the press after the inevitable arse kickery.

I think if they win 2nd test, life will become difficult for us Indians. It would be no big deal if we were not touring just few months later. We have won a total of 6 tests ever in England, and if they win the 2nd test they would have won 4 in just past two years. 

We will have to dig deep to find reasons why they won, better is if they just lose. Or if they do win, then we have to win at least 3-0 or 4-0. However if we lose, it will be a tough summer as even IPL will be behind us. 

17 minutes ago, KaushikfromDelhi said:

I think if they win 2nd test, life will become difficult for us Indians. It would be no big deal if we were not touring just few months later. We have won a total of 6 tests ever in England, and if they win the 2nd test they would have won 4 in just past two years. 

We will have to dig deep to find reasons why they won, better is if they just lose. Or if they do win, then we have to win at least 3-0 or 4-0. However if we lose, it will be a tough summer as even IPL will be behind us. 

How about we focus on putting a good performance and try to win the series instead? Why not use this performance by a young/inexperienced Pakistani side as a motivation to do well in England? Why do they have to lose for us to feel better about our team? How about we try to be above all this petty non sense?

3 hours ago, KaushikfromDelhi said:

6 tests ever in England,

India has won 3 series in England so there must be a lot of draws test matches can't be seen in terms of wins alone and last two series pak might be touring in quick succession they might have played more games in all.  All these comparisons are wrong. 

18 hours ago, Khota said:

Crap is crap. He does not merit selection with some much talent around. It is just cursory interest on my part not hard core. Dont have time or money to watch it.

says who , the guy wanted rohit sharma to be a permanent test member ( rohit sharma who hasnt done nything in his test career) and ur questioning place ashwin one the biggest match winners ( how many players has 7 MOS)

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

says who , the guy wanted rohit sharma to be a permanent test member ( rohit sharma who hasnt done nything in his test career) and ur questioning place ashwin one the biggest match winners ( how many players has 7 MOS)

On current form I have mentioned multiple times recently Sharma needs to be benched. My positions are dynamic and not stuck in mud like yours. Ashwin currently is a has been.

I just bumped into half the Pak team in Leeds on my way back from the gym. Thought I'd be a good padosi and say well done in the victory and good luck for the test tomorrow... all i got from Sarfaraz was a grunt and eh just walked off. Hasan Ali looked like a smug **** as ever. Literally they were walking around the city aimlessly... I now wish they actually lose this test. 

Unless they have been told by PCB and their anti corruption unit not to speak to common folk in order  to not arouse match fixing suspicions  :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I just bumped into half the Pak team in Leeds on my way back from the gym. Thought I'd be a good padosi and say well done in the victory and good luck for the test tomorrow... all i got from Sarfaraz was a grunt and eh just walked off. Hasan Ali looked like a smug **** as ever. Literally they were walking around the city aimlessly... I now wish they actually lose this test. 

Unless they have been told by PCB and their anti corruption unit not to speak to common folk in order  to not arouse match fixing suspicions  :rotfl: 

Thats probably it. Especially after that 2010 fixing saga, they are probably extra watchful interacting with anyone in that part of the world.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

And they just did in ODI. Just in case you forgot. Right spinners would have done it. Ashwin selection was a crime.

pitches were different , but u were sleeping and in odi so were the batsman faf got injured , abdv didnt play all games

Also wrist spinner will always get more bite

Test series picthes were highly suited for pacer, 1st u didnt knw the diff in color of ball now not even pitches

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

pitches were different , but u were sleeping and in odi so were the batsman faf got injured , abdv didnt play all games

Also wrist spinner will always get more bite

Test series picthes were highly suited for pacer, 1st u didnt knw the diff in color of ball now not even pitches

You dont know what is reality and what is sarcasm.

Ashwin problems have been persisting for almost an year now. he is notthat good anymore.