FIFA World Cup 2018 | Russia | 14th June - 15th July

asterix

10 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

I don't understand why were they takisng corners in stupid way

ozil,muller, boateng, hummels should be publicly flogged..... they are the leaders FFS. they were just passing around the ball with zero plans.  i feel like there was a lot of discontent within the team. kroos openly called out some of his 2014 WC teammates after the win against Sweden. Joachim Low has to take blame too.... persisting with many people from the 2014 squad that have been performing poorly for a long time. Also, why didn't Brandt start in such a crucial game? even more important question is why wasn't Leroy Sane picked for this squad? he's an explosive player that helped Man City win the Premier League. many questions have to be asked. this is basically football's equivalent of persisting with has-beens just like we did from 2011-2014 overseas tours with the Big 4.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:01 AM, Tattieboy said:

The Iranian goalkeeper in post match interview was asked  what he was thinking when facing Ronaldo's penalty.

My hero is MSDhoni and I wanted to be just calm like him , dive and catch like him , he is such an inspiration to me. 

as per my report , dhoni is the best football player in our cricket team