Rohit Fails Yo Yo test on 17th June, gets another chance to prove on 20th

12 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Rohit Sharma smile please.

What rohit sharma doesnt perform??? he avg 50 in last 5 yrs

Oh , Iyer is Bombay Lobby Too.
Kitne ka Bombay players Hamare Paas hai?
Shardul, Rohit , Rahane , Iyer with Shaw waiting in the wings.

bombay lobby wnt make runs for him

Hehehehehehe.
Also Long hogaya we had a Mumbaikar Captain

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

we need a good captain chahe timbaktuu se kyun na ho 

15 minutes ago, Lannister said:

No. But Rohit Sharma is one of our problems because he don't have anything to offer against strong teams because as you said he is nothing but a flat track bully. Why do you want to keep such FTBs in the team? 

For me, Cricket is all about WCs and Test matches. 

he does well against Aus a strong team 

Did well against Sa in CT 2013

Did well in QF of Wc 2015 n Semi final of 2016 t20 Wc

Look i get all ur point i have raised all these myself but i hve learned one thing at this point he is the best option . Deep down i knw we are not winning WC coz i think our biggest problem is kohli the captain rest all come later. 

Lets stop finding perfect players , i dnt suppourt rohit selection in Test cricket but in Odi he wins us a lot of games and that what matters. 

Yes he is a flat track bully , Odi men flat tracks hi milte hai eng, india, Aus almost everywhere so he is an asset for us on so many days. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  • look at his record, i think he has avg 50+ consistently for last 5 yrs
  • when he gets set he gets a big one and hurts like no one
  • he is a quality player 
  • good fielder 
  • going to be next captain 
  • Can change gears like no one does
  • Is a beast in flat conditions which we will get in WC in ENG
  • He is a match winner 
  • Experienced player bhi hai 
  • Is a part of core group, n its not right to fiddle with core group of the team before WC ( yes poor intent towards fitness shud be unacceptable)
  •  his limitation are not our biggest of the problems

He is an year older than Kohli. 

5 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Rohit Sharma couldn't buy a run in IPL, and apart from one Inning in South Africa he was miserable.  He is bound to fail  this summer. THis Potato is going downhill big time. He is Gambhir/Sehwag/Tendulkar Post 2011 WC, he might be around for few years, but he will be mediocre.  

Let that happen 1st

Rohit Sharma couldn't buy a run in IPL, and apart from one Inning in South Africa he was miserable.  He is bound to fail  this summer. THis Potato is going downhill big time. He is Gambhir/Sehwag/Tendulkar Post 2011 WC, he might be around for few years, but he will be mediocre.  

Sharma's time is up.
Soon he will be kicked to accomodate in Prithvi Shaw.
Okay, even Kohli failed in England but Sharma's consistency in failure in recent times is unbelievable.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he does well against Aus a strong team 

Did well against Sa in CT 2013

Did well in QF of Wc 2015 n Semi final of 2016 t20 Wc

Look i get all ur point i have raised all these myself but i hve learned one thing at this point he is the best option . Deep down i knw we are not winning WC coz i think our biggest problem is kohli the captain rest all come later. 

Lets stop finding perfect players , i dnt suppourt rohit selection in Test cricket but in Odi he wins us a lot of games and that what matters. 

Yes he is a flat track bully , Odi men flat tracks hi milte hai eng, india, Aus almost everywhere so he is an asset for us on so many days. 

The fact that you need to go back to the year 2013 to justify his place just shows how bad he is become as a player. We played QF against the mighty Bangladesh and yes he didn't miss a chance there to score some easy runs and we all know what happened in the next match against Australians. 

20 minutes ago, Lannister said:

The fact that you need to go back to the year 2013 to justify his place just shows how bad he is become as a player. We played QF against the mighty Bangladesh and yes he didn't miss a chance there to score some easy runs and we all know what happened in the next match against Australians. 

he performed in 2017CT, i dnt have to go that back 

Didnt ur read when i mentioned he avg 50 in last 5 yrs, how is that bad

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Still we are a better team then SL isnt it?

Post 2000 WI has won ct 2004, twice t20WC winner........still considered a bad team

Sa has only won CT in 1998 still n was always considered damn good team

Pak won CT 2017 but doesnt make them a better team then us 

N tomm if u have game against SA, SL, WI ........ull fear SA.

Cricket is just not about WC, yes its the highest prize but not the only one 

Now coming back to rohit sharma, so ur saying only rohit sharma is responsible for for all WC losses in last 4-5 yrs. 

We did win 2013 CT which was 5 yrs ago, rohit played his part in 1st two games and as fielder to. 

Nice reply and with real facts . Just because you did not win WC , does not make you a bad team . Its like a highest scorer in JEE / NEET is not the only brilliant guy . Other s equally brilliant or better may get lesser score .

A whole tournament like WC cannot be won by one guy in Cricket .

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he aint winning the wc so it wud be better if he leaves LOI captaincy on his own . HE aint a good LOI captain , why to burden his batting to 

Kohli is Not the guy who get burden with responsibility. It's just that he is pathetic captain, but does anyone has audacity to drop him I think no and neither does He is gng to drop himself.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Kohli is Not the guy who get burden with responsibility. It's just that he is pathetic captain, but does anyone has audacity to drop him I think no and neither does He is gng to drop himself.

after a point everyone does , its intial yrs so its not looking like 

After a point it affects everyone- look at how ganguly n dhoni hair turned grey 

Captaincy is very tough specially of subcontinent teams and then he is also the back bone of batting

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats why he gets bashing despite good number and doesnt get the same respect as many other but doesnt mean he is umar akmal or someone bad enough not to be in playing 11

But he has been playing from a long time and there is nothing to show apart from his batting average which is pretty much meaningless as shown from his numerous failures in WCs. You don't need a special player to score runs against weak teams.